Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PServer Nos8 - Release New Version !

Discussion on PServer Nos8 - Release New Version ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up PServer Nostale8 - New Updates!

NosTale8 has been upgraded ! Join us in the wonderful world of Nos8! Give your best leveling up with the community, take part to the raids, and become the best thanks to the new SP! Also, the staff will take care of you, taking to you new events and daily quests!

On 01\11\2018 was released the raid system with seals and raids created by the staff just for you! You will be able to play raids never seen before !

XpRate : 30
DropRate : 15
GoldRate : 30
FairyRate : 500

• Buff & Malus completely implemented ( PVP & PVE )
• Maps e Mobs are modified to give you the best gaming experience on the
best pserver of all time!
• Funny Gameplay thanks to IC, ICEBREAKER, METEORITE, RAIDS
• Dedicated maps for Exp, Job, Drop, Equip, Sp !
• Shells and Jewels implemented at 100%
• Unique rarify system with the max level of r10 using a different material instead of the good old cella powder and a max upgrade lvl of +12
• We are working on some new SP for you guys ( join us and help us in order to complete this project )

Info VPS : 32 giga Ram ddr4 - Octa-core - Capable of 350+ players!

Homepage :
Discord :

[GM] : Batti
[SMG] : Legend
[GA] : Legendario, Alex, Gavizz
[FOUNDER] : Legendario, Alex, Gavizz
Old 12/06/2017, 10:45   #2

A VPS with only 4 cores (which are not really dedicated but virtualized) are totally not capable to run 200+ players under GitHub sources.

You have to do much rework before reaching that capacity. (Mostly the unmanaged multithread issue)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 12:10   #3

Info VPS : 16 giga Ram ddr4 - Intel-core - 200+ Players !
Old 12/06/2017, 12:53   #4

Old 12/07/2017, 12:25   #5

Thx guys for the VPS sites ^^
Old 12/18/2017, 13:52   #6

People from other pservers trying to destroy us.That's so gooood * - * Well 100+ online, i don't think that's as bad as they write... mmh :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumoe View Post
Dont waste your time on this server.
Random Teleport from GM..only to show that you can buy Archer Ammo.
Servercrashes.
Reboot´s for nothing.

Up-Rate the same as Official.

After server Crash i lost my fresh ninja +13... after reboot it was +8 again its still +8...no refund from gm´s.
92er EQ droppchance feels like 1% killed him over 1h and havent got any EQ.

Donator´s will get ****. The same as other Psevers gift to those.
If you are criticized the team, they ban you
People trow also Lv 95-96 equip and you write that the lv92 feels like 1% drop chance ?
Up-rate is obviously like the official, do u want all for free and in 10 minutes ?
The server is not crashing since the last Version was released.
No one lost items since the last Version was released.
If we teleport all is because we're going to do a BIG event that you should not miss. Who donate is just advantaged in PVE. In pvp the 2k% fairies mean nothing if u have 100+ resistences. And u can have 160% on all the attribute with out donating... so
If we are 100+ online maybe there is a reason
Old 12/18/2017, 15:03   #7

100+ is the number of notifications a day on your discord ? Just to say "ON" or "OFF" every single minute lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 14:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petonio View Post
People from other pservers trying to destroy us.That's so gooood * - * Well 100+ online, i don't think that's as bad as they write... mmh :3

People trow also Lv 95-96 equip and you write that the lv92 feels like 1% drop chance ?
Up-rate is obviously like the official, do u want all for free and in 10 minutes ?
The server is not crashing since the last Version was released.
No one lost items since the last Version was released.
If we teleport all is because we're going to do a BIG event that you should not miss. Who donate is just advantaged in PVE. In pvp the 2k% fairies mean nothing if u have 100+ resistences. And u can have 160% on all the attribute with out donating... so
If we are 100+ online maybe there is a reason

You may be right now.

But when i was playing on this stupid server...it was as i said.

Well i got banned because i as lvl 114 on a lvl 120 map...so nice gm´s..also i needed to make a new char because i was test killing Caligor in "Raid boss map".

Server crashed as always...i tried to enter again.. and was on act4...
Act 4 was not impletet ant this point so i got stuck in loading screen and keep disconecting every time ..and they didnt remove my char from there.

And no i play not on "other pserver" xD and no i dont want to destroy this server.. its just like ****...it will not take long and this server shut down like the others xD
Old 12/20/2017, 13:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumoe View Post
You may be right now.

But when i was playing on this stupid server...it was as i said.

Well i got banned because i as lvl 114 on a lvl 120 map...so nice gm´s..also i needed to make a new char because i was test killing Caligor in "Raid boss map".

Server crashed as always...i tried to enter again.. and was on act4...
Act 4 was not impletet ant this point so i got stuck in loading screen and keep disconecting every time ..and they didnt remove my char from there.

And no i play not on "other pserver" xD and no i dont want to destroy this server.. its just like shit...it will not take long and this server shut down like the others xD
Suuuure :3
We have just bought a new vps to let the player enjoy it even more.
Now we have act4 implemented with personalized drop from mobs.
And if a map is restricted to lvl 120 and u go there with a lvl 114 it's logic that you got banned, couse we put a limit and you can't go there using the portals. Act4 ? The only thing that doesn't work are the raids. But we will fix that soon.
And you made a new char to test to kill Caligor ? When to kill him normally are needed something like 20 players ? Ooook...

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Lendan View Post
100+ is the number of notifications a day on your discord ? Just to say "ON" or "OFF" every single minute lol.
Yes also, but just because we work for you to implement new things
The server was down just to implement the npc and the raid for christmas to let you craft the onyx wings. You should stop complaining and be a little bit more patient cause we work for all the players to give them a better experience on our server. And the last time the server was offline cause we upgraded it. Doubled the ram, doubled the cores and upgraded the cpu. So the owners of the vps needed time. That's all
Old 12/21/2017, 17:31   #10

There is no Owner, there is no Developer, just for fun Developer.. there are some Donation, but doing nothing for the server. just Upgrading 1 time the RAM.. with like 500€.. there are tons of bugs.. but no one care about it. the donator going to op, the non donators using bugs.. easy to get tons of kkk.. the bacooms drop tails, on npc u can sell it for 1kk.. ez.. but okay the owner and the team dont CARE.. nothing.. bugfix?? nope. effects from shells, eq, res.. all bugged, pvp ? no way.. buggy af.. have fun guys.

• Buff & Malus completely implemented ( PVP & PVE ) - mostly not working.. malus?? debuffs??? maybe ele down from wk.. but only the resdown, crit dont works..

• Pet works !!! They will help you versus the hardest bosses - pet dont work.. just give u an buff or not.. nothing more.. just deko

• Companions implemented with their Psp!!! They will help you and you pets! - psp??? never see one.

• Maps e Mobs are modified to give you the best gaming experience on the
best pserver of all time! - modified?? just steald.. nothing more.

• Funny Gameplay thanks to IC& ICEBREAKER! most time u will get kicked becouse no one doing this..

• Dedicated maps for Exp, Job, Drop, Equip, Sp ! - u can use with lvl 1 wing of friendship, so u can go with lvl 1 act 6 .. ez lvling right?

• Shells and Jewels implemented! - here its not working too.. nothing..

dont worth to play there

just an wasting of time
Old 12/21/2017, 19:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petonio View Post
Suuuure :3
We have just bought a new vps to let the player enjoy it even more.
Now we have act4 implemented with personalized drop from mobs.
And if a map is restricted to lvl 120 and u go there with a lvl 114 it's logic that you got banned, couse we put a limit and you can't go there using the portals. Act4 ? The only thing that doesn't work are the raids. But we will fix that soon.
And you made a new char to test to kill Caligor ? When to kill him normally are needed something like 20 players ? Ooook...
Actually ..there was 3 with on this map.... all Donators..ALL under lvl 120 xD. sure they wont get banned xD...there was no lvl restriction..
and with Caligor.. i just testet dmg on him...and act 4 WASNT implented..and i was lvl 110 to test it..then crashed as always. but go ahead ..just say the server is nice... but we all know that this server is ****...100+ players online?...maybe 20 because of Eike...and the other are all multis xD
Old 12/23/2017, 02:12   #12

I'm not even going to lose time giving an answer to those shitposters.
This post is a bit old and now the server has new features ( which are much better )
I love how kids ( when they got banned in game and discord ) come here crying and trashtalking cause they was noobs. There are non-donators that win easly vs donators. In pvp all are equal. I'll fix this post adding the new features of the server soon. For now just join us and have fun !
Old 12/25/2017, 23:57   #13

es un servidor malisimo aparte de que no funcionan muchos buff y conchas ...Hay mucho beneficiado por ejemplo los donadores que van a 300 en defensa en 1 bota y tu solo vas a 130 XD
Old 12/28/2017, 15:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimele View Post
es un servidor malisimo aparte de que no funcionan muchos buff y conchas ...Hay mucho beneficiado por ejemplo los donadores que van a 300 en defensa en 1 bota y tu solo vas a 130 XD
Are you serious ? In arena you can have even 1000% on the resistences. They count as 140. The resistences are limited in arena so all are equal. The donators are just better in pvm ( and you can group up with them ^^ )
People should think before posting trash <_<
And 130 ? The non donators can have 200+ on all the stats at the same time.
And the buffs work. Also in pvp ( stuns - slows - and other malus )
Old 01/15/2018, 19:41   #15

Moderator DELETE THIS POST! tanks