Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] NosTale Vendetta - A new age

Discussion on [Official] NosTale Vendetta - A new age within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2017, 10:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribut199 View Post
really good server, i enjoy it.. but one thing i have to ask.. can you please make the price for the bushiBOX cheaper..? 300 VGN is to much for a bunch of **** items like Speedbooster.. i opened for 10k VGN bushi boxes and didnt get 1 bushi.. TO RARE!! everyone need a pet especially the mage !
I will send you feedback to the developing team! Thanks for give your opinion.

About the maintenance, they're working on it. I will edit this msg when it finish.

Thanks all!

___

ONLINE! Fixed the raids that make server crash.
Thanks all!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2017, 23:42   #17

Cheers to you guys and your server. Glad to see official files made their way out finally and that a competent team landed up with them. Your beta thread was a great read with all the jealous OpenNOS idiots and even more so the typical nonsense that comes out of System's mouth lol.

Hope your server lasts and does well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2017, 05:42   #18

Would like to try but having to install the whole game (2.4GB) is holding me back.. Couldn't there be a basic launcher or something?
Old 06/23/2017, 08:23   #19

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Cheers to you guys and your server. Glad to see official files made their way out finally and that a competent team landed up with them. Your beta thread was a great read with all the jealous OpenNOS idiots and even more so the typical nonsense that comes out of System's mouth lol.

Hope your server lasts and does well.
Opposite to what you think OpenNOS hasn't any trouble with vandetta we haven't the same goal at all. So please don't make it personal by talking about others.
Old 06/23/2017, 09:27   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
Opposite to what you think OpenNOS hasn't any trouble with vandetta we haven't the same goal at all. So please don't make it personal by talking about others.
I think he didnt talk about the ON Devs, he's just saying that the guys which are using your project for creating a tresh server are flaming. Wasnt meant to be a personal attack against your "Team", if I didnt get it wrong ;x

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Old 06/23/2017, 09:37   #21

Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
I think he didnt talk about the ON Devs, he's just saying that the guys which are using your project for creating a tresh server are flaming. Wasnt meant to be a personal attack against your "Team", if I didnt get it wrong ;x

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Even if he don't talk about dev he his talking personally about systemx64 i think there is no reason here to talk about someone else cause its not the subject
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2017, 10:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMasta View Post
Would like to try but having to install the whole game (2.4GB) is holding me back.. Couldn't there be a basic launcher or something?
We use our own client because we have it modified with things that official don't have. Thats why our players have to use it, we aren't a emulator who use official client.

Regards.
Old 06/23/2017, 11:02   #23

Still it's based on the official client. If you want to modify the game, you can make a launcher with auto update. It's not that hard.
Old 06/23/2017, 13:37   #24

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Still it's based on the official client. If you want to modify the game, you can make a launcher with auto update. It's not that hard.
In fact this is what they do, I mean, did you even download the game? lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2017, 18:26   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernilos View Post
In fact this is what they do, I mean, did you even download the game? lol
With "auto update" I meant an updater that overwrites the required files. So people who downloaded the official client would download less.
Old 06/23/2017, 20:15   #26

Quote:
With "auto update" I meant an updater that overwrites the required files. So people who downloaded the official client would download less.
Then how you woulduse the official client if this launcher would overwrite official client files ?
Old 06/23/2017, 20:17   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by szymek111 View Post
Then how you woulduse the official client if this launcher would overwrite official client files ?
You wouldn't. If you wanted to play official as well, you could just copied all of the files before launching p-server launcher.
Old 06/23/2017, 20:33   #28

Quote:
You wouldn't. If you wanted to play official as well, you could just copied all of the files before launching p-server launcher.
It would be stupid to do that.It's better to use your own client.It's just 2,6 GB , it's not much..
Old 06/23/2017, 21:12   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by szymek111 View Post
It would be stupid to do that.It's better to use your own client.It's just 2,6 GB, it's not much..
Would it be stupid? What would be stupid? Having 2 setups? You actually do by downloading that 2.6 GB...
Old 06/23/2017, 21:49   #30

"No Pay2Win
We have pledged to the run game with as little pay gates as possible. A lot of our systems are available for the non-paying player. Our main focus of marketing will be towards cosmetics and other systems."

Best joke ever saw in this thread~
Closed Thread

Tags
nostale, nostale vendetta, official files, vendetta