Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trainer by GMZ v13

Discussion on Trainer by GMZ v13 within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2014, 14:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Works great; thanks.
Old 09/12/2014, 17:28   #17

@Malware442 i think this got patched again... tried to farm some parts via the TE bot and all i was getting was the Network Handshake bullshit... tried turning off the hacks and turn them on at the end of the run but after crossing the line, it said i got busted.
Old 09/12/2014, 18:07   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by troygarcia28 View Post
@Malware442 i think this got patched again... tried to farm some parts via the TE bot and all i was getting was the Network Handshake bullshit... tried turning off the hacks and turn them on at the end of the run but after crossing the line, it said i got busted.
you should do this:
start game
start trainer
teleport to TE
activate TeamEscapeBot (PageDown)
join in a TE and finish it (drive yourself like old times) and when you will finish this TE you will see the counter increasing.

Edit1:
Tested now and works like a charm,not patched. Try agai,you do something wrong (dont use other hacks,only this)
Old 10/02/2014, 15:42   #19

October 2nd, 2014 - 13:42 - GMT
I confirm this tool is working effectively at this moment.
Old 10/02/2014, 20:41   #20

thanks for ban.
Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your Need for Speed World account, to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

We have identified that your car was moving in a manner and/or speed that is outside of our normal in-game parameters, and upon further investigation we have detected a pattern of play that provides an unfair advantage over other players outside of the intended in-game mechanics.

As per our Terms of Service you may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:
Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

Due to the above we have permanently blocked your access to Need for Speed World.

Account closure is reserved for the most serious breaches of our Terms of Service, but can also be applied in cases where an account has accumulated a number of violations over a period of time.
Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

If you feel you have received this suspension in error, please contact us at

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

Petition history: On 10-02-2014 you asked EALink support:
Terms of Service Correspondence will follow shortly. Antoinette
Old 10/02/2014, 22:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisek9898s View Post
thanks for ban.
Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your Need for Speed World account, to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

We have identified that your car was moving in a manner and/or speed that is outside of our normal in-game parameters, and upon further investigation we have detected a pattern of play that provides an unfair advantage over other players outside of the intended in-game mechanics.

As per our Terms of Service you may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:
Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items.

Due to the above we have permanently blocked your access to Need for Speed World.

Account closure is reserved for the most serious breaches of our Terms of Service, but can also be applied in cases where an account has accumulated a number of violations over a period of time.
Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

If you feel you have received this suspension in error, please contact us at

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

Petition history: On 10-02-2014 you asked EALink support:
Terms of Service Correspondence will follow shortly. Antoinette
it seems you abuse of it .
Sorry for you! But I think you abuse of lobby kick!
Old 10/03/2014, 01:21   #22

I got two of those too. One for each account. Perm ban.

TO EA devs: **** YOU. You can stick your friggin toyish game in your ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2014, 08:10   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver IO View Post
I got two of those too. One for each account.

*Perm ban.*

What were you doing to get the ban? Were you farming TE parts? Or were you abusing
lobbey-kick?

Which version of the hack were you using?
Old 10/03/2014, 12:02   #24

NUUUU farming TE was the best . I'm too chicken sht to try it on my account though LOL.
Old 10/03/2014, 14:25   #25

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
it seems you abuse of it .
Sorry for you! But I think you abuse of lobby kick!
I think this has nothing to do with LOBBY KICK. Their mail was emphasized that the problem of vehicle speed, if I'm not mistaken, which can be attributed to the SPEED HACK option, or AF.

By the way, last night I used a trainer v13 for Team Escape (over 1,000 times) and I have no problems, also I used a couple of times (15-20) LOBBY KICK - and he did not problematic.
Greetings.
Old 10/03/2014, 16:11   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalloid View Post
What were you doing to get the ban? Were you farming TE parts? Or were you abusing
lobbey-kick?

Which version of the hack were you using?
I do use TE hack a LOT. I also used Lobby Kick several times (about 500 times, I think). I rarely used Speed Hack, but one time I used it I got a 7-sec drag race, which got me banned from NFSTimes.

I wrote an e-mail to the devs asking for my account to be reinstated. The only reason is that I've spent about US$ 70 on it buying SB, but I don't even care anymore.

I have exactly 473 games on my Steam account, and I haven't played about 400 of them!!! (I am an impulse buyer, plus I had a Steam Market Bot running, that I wrote, buying and selling trading cards, which got me lots of money, so I bought lots of games). I still have a US$ 400 balance on my steam account, and I'll buy "The Crew", which seems to be a lot better than NFSW.

If EA reinstantes my NFSW acct, good, and I might still buy SB in the future. Otherwise, I'll take my money somewhere else, like UBISOFT.
Old 10/03/2014, 16:27   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver IO View Post
I do use TE hack a LOT. I also used Lobby Kick several times (about 500 times, I think). I rarely used Speed Hack, but one time I used it I got a 7-sec drag race, which got me banned from NFSTimes.

I wrote an e-mail to the devs asking for my account to be reinstated. The only reason is that I've spent about US$ 70 on it buying SB, but I don't even care anymore.

If EA reinstantes my NFSW acct, good, and I might still buy SB in the future. Otherwise, I'll take my money somewhere else, like UBISOFT.
You call 500 times of using lobby-kick "several"? Holy cow, dicks like you made the game hardly playtable. And now you dont even have the ***** to admit they did good job on banning you and instead crawl on your knees and beg for unban? How low one can go

Btw, reading your recent posts like the one about getting 10 alfas, or getting closer to Bugatti or saying "There so much going on in the last 3 weeks that makes the game really worthwhile" is so much fun now
Old 10/03/2014, 17:11   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWcollector View Post
You call 500 times of using lobby-kick "several"? Holy cow, dicks like you made the game hardly playtable. And now you dont even have the balls to admit they did good job on banning you and instead crawl on your knees and beg for unban? How low one can go

Btw, reading your recent posts like the one about getting 10 alfas, or getting closer to Bugatti or saying "There so much going on in the last 3 weeks that makes the game really worthwhile" is so much fun now
I used Lobby kick 6 times a day, one for each class, for the last 3-4 months, so I could guarantee at least 1 win in each class. That adds up to about 500 times in TOTAL, in all my NFSW "career". That hardly made the game unplayable, like you stated. There are players out there that used lobby kick several hundred times every day.

I had over 1000 wins in class races, so I won playing fair much more than I did cheating. I only started cheating - and joined this forum - after I also was a victim of cheaters. If you can't beat them, join them!

I stand behind what I wrote before: the game was in a stale state: no IGC rotations, no nothing. All of a sudden there were new IGC cars, SB offers (I bought several SB cars), and so on. It was fun again, and that is why I decided to buy SB.

My most used tool was TE hack, and that doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't mean unfair playing, because it doesn't prevent other players from achieving what they want.

How exactly am I crawling on my knees? I hold my head up high. I wrote them asking to review my case, but I don't even care. I already pre-ordered "THE CREW" Gold Edition on Steam a few minutes ago, so I have that's going for me!
Old 10/08/2014, 12:28   #29

My Account Banned When used This Trainer x(
Old 10/08/2014, 12:42   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by βΆÐ ŔoмaήсÊ View Post
My Account Banned When used This Trainer x(
lobby kick , autofinish or speedhack must not be used for the moment.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread