Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > New World
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New trade dupe?

Discussion on New trade dupe? within the New World forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question New trade dupe?

It's been spread around the community that there is a new active trade dupe circulating. I'm not talking about the split-stack food 'dupe' which I'm not certain works.

Anyone have info on the dupe?

Posted this in a new thread, as the other one has died out and went off topic.

EDIT : Just a thought - instead of fixating on most likely bait posts from forums, if we try to understand the underlying factors of why a dupe occurs, we can trial and error our way through different ideas. This is how dupes are originally found in the first place.
Old 11/18/2021, 10:06   #2
Benutzertitel

Received Thanks: 2,864
Quote:
What is your character name in New World: Me Cook
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lin Lin
Describe the issue you are experiencing: Both players had the items after trade.
Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
(if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Trade with players nothing special required

After trading, I noticed I still had 18 salted mining luck 2000 food in my inventory. I have had issues where I accidentally cancel a trade so I asked my friend if he had the food in his inventory and he said he did. This is where I began to think it wasn’t a cancelled trade, but a duplicated trade. To further prove it to me, I noticed two stacks of salted mining luck 2000 food in my inventory, one with 18 and one with about 50. This normally would not be in two stacks, but I put one stack into my storage, and back into my inventory, and It combined the two stacks back into one. This is pretty convincing to me that the items duplicated. Please look into this before people figure out how to replicate it. My world is Lin Lin and my in game name is “Me Cook”. My friend that I traded is “MuscularMidg”. This happened on November 16th, 2021 after trading was unlocked.
Source:
Old 11/18/2021, 15:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Source:
Another method that'll be patched pretty quick.. This is why my method will stay private.. had this method for a good while now that's never been patched but it only works on gold not items.
Old 11/18/2021, 19:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallAnger View Post
Another method that'll be patched pretty quick.. This is why my method will stay private.. had this method for a good while now that's never been patched but it only works on gold not items.
Why u gotta be like that hook us in and say ur keeping it private (
Old 11/18/2021, 20:48   #5

he probably lying
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2021, 21:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by therunner01 View Post
he probably lying
Yeah lying like I did with my previous dupes people on these forums know about..

I've been on here since 2007 (14 years) I'm not some random new user

Found dupes on loads of games over the years, most profitable one being Rohan where I made about 60k and most notable being a runescape dupe but that was patched pretty early on because people wouldn't keep it quite (Hence I've learnt me lesson sharing)

Not really bothered if some random on a forums believe me or not anyways tbf lol

Top and bottom of the situation, there's probably a **** load of dupes left on this game its trash.. Just need to be consistent trying and not give up after 5-10 mins.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2021, 22:16   #7

Tell me what's the point of bragging about a private dupe you have?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2021, 02:10   #8

Quote:
Tell me what's the point of bragging about a private dupe you have?
Tell me what's the point in claiming and complaining to someone who has been on this forum for 14 years when most people here posting on this topic created their account ~1-3 months ago
Old 11/19/2021, 02:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputycarl1 View Post
Tell me what's the point in claiming and complaining to someone who has been on this forum for 14 years when most people here posting on this topic created their account ~1-3 months ago
True. Many people, including myself, came to epvp due to the hype of the original trade exploit.
Old 11/19/2021, 02:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputycarl1 View Post
Well i don't know what you mean by claiming, but going into a gold dupe post where people are begging for gold exploits and saying, i have a gold dupe but its private, whats the point in even mentioning a gold dupe if you're gonna keep it private? Thats a **** move and i could care less how long he's been on this forum and your first post in 3 years was to protect this guy so stop **** riding
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2021, 02:50   #11

Quote:
Well i don't know what you mean by claiming, but going into a gold dupe post where people are begging for gold exploits and saying, i have a gold dupe but its private, whats the point in even mentioning a gold dupe if you're gonna keep it private? Thats a **** move and i could care less how long he's been on this forum so stop **** riding
Well, It's a claim that there may or may not be an active dupe. That is all it takes for some people to get to testing things. Leeches like you come here, and think that you'll have your hand held & given info on a private exploit.
Old 11/19/2021, 03:03   #12

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallAnger View Post
Yeah lying like I did with my previous dupes people on these forums know about..

I've been on here since 2007 (14 years) I'm not some random new user

Found dupes on loads of games over the years, most profitable one being Rohan where I made about 60k and most notable being a runescape dupe but that was patched pretty early on because people wouldn't keep it quite (Hence I've learnt me lesson sharing)

Not really bothered if some random on a forums believe me or not anyways tbf lol

Top and bottom of the situation, there's probably a **** load of dupes left on this game its trash.. Just need to be consistent trying and not give up after 5-10 mins.
kinda cringe that u have to say over and over again that ur account is 14 years old

looks like you try to play this card pretty often looking at ur epvp history
if u dont have anything to contribute just dont post anything.
also you are the random here the 2007 date means nothing

OT:
some members of my group say that there are still dupes with netlimiter similar to the other 3 dupes should be easy to find with enough testing
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/19/2021, 03:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
kinda cringe that u have to say over and over again that ur account is 14 years old

looks like you try to play this card pretty often looking at ur epvp history
if u dont have anything to contribute just dont post anything.
also you are the random here the 2007 date means nothing

OT:
some members of my group say that there are still dupes with netlimiter similar to the other 3 dupes should be easy to find with enough testing
Now this guy knows what he is talking about! And thank you for the actual useful duping information. Cheers
Old 11/19/2021, 03:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
OT:
Really? I'm pretty sure netlimiter is easily detected now, I've heard that EAC can detect the process running on your PC. Not sure though, you never know.
Old 11/19/2021, 06:43   #15

Do these dupes require a 2nd person or can you do it solo?