Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/07/2021, 23:48   #316

elite*gold: 0
Updated my original post. Go back and check it out
Old 11/08/2021, 00:29   #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonixvy View Post
Nothing you say even makes the slightest bit of sense.
Everyone knows you're a scammer, I told you if you scammed me I'd tell my discord, and now you have to deal with no more orders.

Oh by the way, I'm leaking your bullshit dupe.
Apparently you need to change your DNS to Googles DNS "8.8.8.8" which makes no ******* sense.

And here is the rest of the pasted txt file this imbecile sent me.

"First: Login with your New Charakter in the TuT
2.Kill Steam Process in Taskmanager and open Steam again, and start New World
3.On Character already logged in press skip tutorial YES
4. Same Time you pressed yes, you also Login with the same Charakter
5 You are in Turorial but free to move around, chat, Press TAB, Drop Stuff on the floor and double Tab to have second Tab open, but dont go to far.

If you go and do that you are stuck in Position and cant move.
Alt+f4 does the trick too

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Before that, as seen in the screens, the DNS is switched over !! Otherwise it won't work"

not correct man...
Old 11/08/2021, 00:33   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by FariK095 View Post
not correct man...
Oh really? Is that why multiple people said they received the exact same thing from you? Or can your underdeveloped caveman brain only spit out the words, "not correct"

Everyone knows you're a scammer. I warned you, and you didn't listen. Now you need to deal with the consequences.
Old 11/08/2021, 00:53   #319

Quote:
Oh really? Is that why multiple people said they received the exact same thing from you? Or can your underdeveloped caveman brain only spit out the words, "not correct"

Everyone knows you're a scammer. I warned you, and you didn't listen. Now you need to deal with the consequences.
I'm sick of your unnecessary ****, I've reported these senseless and untrue facts from you, I hope you get your consensus for your untruth
Old 11/08/2021, 00:56   #320

Eh ignore the lowlife trash, people who can sleep while stealing from others will get rekt later in life. Everyone gets what he deserves sooner or later.

Just a ladyboy with no *****
Old 11/08/2021, 01:00   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfh View Post
Just a ladyboy with no *****
I dont think that's how ladyboys work
Old 11/08/2021, 01:09   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by FariK095 View Post
I'm sick of your unnecessary ****, I've reported these senseless and untrue facts from you, I hope you get your consensus for your untruth
You hope I get my consensus from my untruth? Now you're trying to piece together your broken English and sound remotely intelligent. Do you realize over 15 people can all vouch that you are a scammer? Your reputation is ruined, and there is no coming back from this.
Old 11/08/2021, 07:22   #323

Quote:
Nothing you say even makes the slightest bit of sense.
Everyone knows you're a scammer, I told you if you scammed me I'd tell my discord, and now you have to deal with no more orders.

Oh by the way, I'm leaking your bullshit dupe.
Apparently you need to change your DNS to Googles DNS "8.8.8.8" which makes no ******* sense.

And here is the rest of the pasted txt file this imbecile sent me.

"First: Login with your New Charakter in the TuT
2.Kill Steam Process in Taskmanager and open Steam again, and start New World
3.On Character already logged in press skip tutorial YES
4. Same Time you pressed yes, you also Login with the same Charakter
5 You are in Turorial but free to move around, chat, Press TAB, Drop Stuff on the floor and double Tab to have second Tab open, but dont go to far.

If you go and do that you are stuck in Position and cant move.
Alt+f4 does the trick too

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
Before that, as seen in the screens, the DNS is switched over !! Otherwise it won't work"
Leaking a leaked info but this one has extra.. changing DNS lol
Old 11/08/2021, 07:53   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by caltus View Post
Leaking a leaked info but this one has extra.. changing DNS lol
Who buys a leaked method has done very much wrong and especially to claim that would be my method that has fallen even lower haha
Old 11/08/2021, 09:03   #325

came here for a gold dupe, left here with a headache. 0/10
Old 11/08/2021, 10:14   #326

elite*gold: 42
Can vouch, that is Farik’s “method”
He’s just a scammer, won’t even accept usage of a middle man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2021, 10:38   #327
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
I'm closing here for some hours to calm down guys. Jesus. If you want to sell something use the Black Market. Remember selling methods are not allowed. And if you want to trade use the RaT else we can not give you any kind of support. Also write everything over elitepvpers.com else you have no proofs. (We do not accept Discord as a valid proof)

#close - 1-2 hours to calm down
Old 11/08/2021, 14:46   #328
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
#reopen - I hope for a proper discussion
Old 11/08/2021, 14:56   #329

I always find it amusing how some troll accounts or accounts that don't even have a rating think they have to spread some lies. I would love to simply publicize the method for this ingratitude, but I feel sorry for the others who have paid for it. I offer with each of my sale / purchase the option of a middleman I have also said again and again from me can also gladly a trusted MM as well as a MODERATOR of EPVP vouchen without a problem.

Just because I send any trolls not first the method or because you geiert free on it must be so hobbylos and spread here in forum such lies.

Not a single rating not a single thread and suddenly everyone knows how the method funktoniert and "realsen" supposedly my method they have written somewhere together haha better it can not go.

And again to the EPVP community we still offer our help in questions or other concerns we have only recently a Discord server but we have the know how for these gaps. So if you have any questions create a ticket or leave me a PM I will be happy to help you.

Old 11/08/2021, 16:41   #330

First of all, you should read your english texts and correct the german parts manually.

If you are not a scammer, surely you can explain to me why changing the DNS entry is so important in your method.

And to accuse someone of having a young troll account even though your own account has only existed since June is really cheeky.

Apart from that, you don't seem to have set up your account very well for your professional appearance you want to show us here. You steal your avatar from such a strange design site and your profile contains nothing more than your weird Discord. Just like most of your posts here.

The most posts from you are only some "added" "searching" or "add me" stuff..

But really funny is the fact that you took the text from facemelt (page 18), changed it a bit and tried to sell it to others...