Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > New World
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/18/2021, 01:58   #361

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RODavid View Post
There is no gold dupe, there are 2 item dupes right now and none of them are public.
Even if they were, not everyone would exploit them since it needs you to achieve certain things in the game.

However, it's still a network exploit.
There's a new gold dupe trust me :P

I'm unaware how to dupe items though.. I can only do gold.
Old 11/18/2021, 02:22   #362

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallAnger View Post

how ? please we want to know how its done at the moment ?
Old 11/18/2021, 15:43   #363

Quote:
Originally Posted by labonjwa View Post
how ? please we want to know how its done at the moment ?
Already gave a massive hint by telling you it only works on gold.

No 3rd party programs are required either.
Old 11/18/2021, 20:59   #364

How it works?
Old 11/19/2021, 11:55   #365

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallAnger View Post

there is only one metod u can send only gold which is your inventory button that sends gold or guild bank
Old 11/19/2021, 15:34   #366

Think I read something about sending gold to someone in outpost rush and it doesnt get taken from you, can be wrong or already fixxed, was a few days ago iirc.
Old 11/21/2021, 00:18   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by craxto View Post
Think I read something about sending gold to someone in outpost rush and it doesnt get taken from you, can be wrong or already fixxed, was a few days ago iirc.
Goes meanwhile unfortunately no more was anscheind patched, however funktoniert it with the house system still relatively well as long as one knows the borders
Old 11/21/2021, 13:51   #368

Quote:
Originally Posted by craxto View Post
It was near enough the same thing, they've pushed a silent update which changes how gold is sent and patched all the "give gold" dupes though.. Gutted.

Ah well was nice whilst it lasted

There will be a **** load of other dupes to find though the games stupidly buggy, just takes time
Old 11/22/2021, 21:29   #369

I just duped some items acidentally yesterday, someone from Ydalir US East want to try replicate with me?
Old 11/23/2021, 13:58   #370

PATCHED? not totally

PATCHED METHODS? not convinced ::: THIS WORKED LASTNIGHT
i duped literally 24 hours ago tops. WITH some of the methods claimed fixed.
As i was unsure of what i had actually accompished: im not sure what happened, sometimes i'd lose money and have no item but another time i had 2x more items and my $ wasnt taken away.
Also on the buy order, i made this work lastnight by pressing escape (just esc which leaves the tp screen) xcept nothing over 0.24 works (any insight)
i was able to perform a backwords dodge twice(this distance got me interactable w storage) (no directional button+ dodge), from the tp to my storage in EF while the tp screen was opened. I think this is a possible additional step because i was able to use the esc method i mentioned a sec ago by esc> <interaction button> (which take u directly to storage shed) <interaction button> (which takes all) and i had double items this way, im willing to work w legit ppl w some sort of humanity left. MY name is my discord, cause i aint charging $ or anything but this is CLOSE i did it successfully 10x but with the items being .24 for buy orders it was hard to build up, BUT seeing as we also had that life quint bug, i was able to accumulate quite a few of these off of literally. like i had enough gold to buy like 10 to start with
= reply and lets get it figured out =

im new to this channel IK but. ill go live with you video/voice. been searching for someone that can recognize real and get this money b4 someone ruins it
Old 11/24/2021, 09:54   #371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szaeth23#0469 View Post
PATCHED METHODS? not convinced ::: THIS WORKED LASTNIGHT
i duped literally 24 hours ago tops. WITH some of the methods claimed fixed.
As i was unsure of what i had actually accompished: im not sure what happened, sometimes i'd lose money and have no item but another time i had 2x more items and my $ wasnt taken away.
Also on the buy order, i made this work lastnight by pressing escape (just esc which leaves the tp screen) xcept nothing over 0.24 works (any insight)
i was able to perform a backwords dodge twice(this distance got me interactable w storage) (no directional button+ dodge), from the tp to my storage in EF while the tp screen was opened. I think this is a possible additional step because i was able to use the esc method i mentioned a sec ago by esc> <interaction button> (which take u directly to storage shed) <interaction button> (which takes all) and i had double items this way, im willing to work w legit ppl w some sort of humanity left. MY name is my discord, cause i aint charging $ or anything but this is CLOSE i did it successfully 10x but with the items being .24 for buy orders it was hard to build up, BUT seeing as we also had that life quint bug, i was able to accumulate quite a few of these off of literally. like i had enough gold to buy like 10 to start with
= reply and lets get it figured out =

im new to this channel IK but. ill go live with you video/voice. been searching for someone that can recognize real and get this money b4 someone ruins it
I have a headache now
Old 11/28/2021, 12:15   #372

elite*gold: 468
prices tanked hard on gold recentlyso I wouldnt doubt a dupe
Old 12/01/2021, 00:50   #373

if anyone needs help with the house system you can still duplicate gold write me I'll be happy to help you further
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/02/2021, 12:09   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Jackson View Post
if anyone needs help with the house system you can still duplicate gold write me I'll be happy to help you further
just post there...please?
Old Yesterday, 13:24   #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Jackson View Post

Could you PM me pls , idk where to Pass the human Verifikation, doesnt let Me PM you :/