Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > New World
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/08/2021, 16:51   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukava View Post
First of all, you should read your english texts and correct the german parts manually.

If you are not a scammer, surely you can explain to me why changing the DNS entry is so important in your method.

And to accuse someone of having a young troll account even though your own account has only existed since June is really cheeky.

Apart from that, you don't seem to have set up your account very well for your professional appearance you want to show us here. You steal your avatar from such a strange design site and your profile contains nothing more than your weird Discord. Just like most of your posts here.

The most posts from you are only some "added" "searching" or "add me" stuff..

But really funny is the fact that you took the text from facemelt (page 18), changed it a bit and tried to sell it to others...
Who even says this is my method I am selling? Did you buy something like this from me? No. To reduce the whole topic down to language skills now shows your IQ that you are just talking nonsense.
Old 11/08/2021, 16:56   #332

https://imgur.com/a/CZbT0Eq

My Teams Method! Not his. He didnt even bother correcting some mistakes is did.
Thank you for noticing Lukava.
I can also confirm that the Discord of his and his selling is a Scam.
There are fake +rep messages and the bad ones are being deleted.
Him and NWF (Luguru) are two nasty scammers taking every chance they get.
One of them scams you, the other one friendrequests and asks you if you have been scammed and does as if he never knew his partner would do such thing

Also, 300 bro, a couple days ago i offendet you. I take this back seeing what you do here.

Be smart guys. Dont fall for their bs. And any further discussion with them will lead only to more fake excuses.
Any admin able to get these fakers off the board already? They do no good here. Proven Scammers.
Old 11/08/2021, 17:18   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by FariK095 View Post
Who even says this is my method I am selling? Did you buy something like this from me? No. To reduce the whole topic down to language skills now shows your IQ that you are just talking nonsense.
Your reaction says more than a thousand words...thank you
Old 11/08/2021, 17:18   #334

Quote:

Find it really funny that you all have any accounts but not even a trade in the last 5-10 years... and then still accuse others they would scam
Still hiding your Discordadress between the lines i see Shady

I havent been actively part in this Forum that is true. I made an account back then to see pictures being posted on WoW exploits. Bad me for not trading here!
The only and first time i startet posting here was with New World. Other than you i have brought info to the community... doesnt matter if i am new or from an account from 2012. I havent sold anything and am not trying to sell anything.
So much for explaining myself....
Nicht dass es dich nen Scheiss angeht ob und wieviel ich poste oder handele. =)
Old 11/08/2021, 17:21   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by facemelt View Post
https://imgur.com/a/CZbT0Eq

My Teams Method! Not his. He didnt even bother correcting some mistakes is did.
Thank you for noticing Lukava.
it was not me. 300 noticed it.
but np.
Old 11/08/2021, 17:38   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
#reopen - I hope for a proper discussion
I find it pathetic that you let a scammer run wild and scam your members here and there AND STILL take no action against him while you KNOW he is scamming. What do I know, I got scammed too

Grats

What do you know, ePvP is a good site to practice your scam
Old 11/08/2021, 18:15   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfh View Post
I find it pathetic that you let a scammer run wild and scam your members here and there AND STILL take no action against him while you KNOW he is scamming. What do I know, I got scammed too

Grats

What do you know, ePvP is a good site to practice your scam
Agreed. Get him off this site
Old 11/08/2021, 20:34   #338

Well, to get this Situation back to Topic, i would like to ask if anyone got some useful input on Gold/item dupe Exploiting.
I cant let go of this. Somehow it feels the answer is right in front of me and i am willing to find a solution.
I got alot of untestet ideas to share. If anyone is willing to keep on finding something useful, hit me up =)
Old 11/08/2021, 20:44   #339

so, let's all remember:

there's no gold dupe

there is an unban method
Old 11/08/2021, 23:50   #340

there is no unban method lmao. there are NO methods of anything. and people that are trying to sell a "method" are scamming. just like FariK095
Old 11/09/2021, 00:57   #341

idk why thesse answer are Not get removed.
Its a dupe Thread nothing else want Report anyone or anything Go To Scam Thread and Open a Thread. Admin please remove all this **** answer and come Back to the topic.
Old 11/09/2021, 05:17   #342

Looking for a working dupe.
Serious inquiries only, come with concrete proof, and be willing to screenshare. No bullshit schemes, it won't work. And FariK095, if you're seeing this, which I know you will, don't even try LMAO.
Middleman is mandatory.
poisonivxy#0393

Quote:
He didn't but I did. And over 15+ users can all vouch you sent them that exact document. I warned you, I told you I would expose you to my discord. Now you need to face the reality that you dug yourself your own grave, FariK. You are not going to get any more customers. I will make it my personal mission to make sure not a single person is scammed by you, you piece of human waste.
Old 11/09/2021, 12:05   #343

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonixvy View Post
Looking for a working dupe.
Serious inquiries only, come with concrete proof, and be willing to screenshare. No bullshit schemes, it won't work. And FariK095, if you're seeing this, which I know you will, don't even try LMAO.
Middleman is mandatory.
poisonivxy#0393

He didn't but I did. And over 15+ users can all vouch you sent them that exact document. I warned you, I told you I would expose you to my discord. Now you need to face the reality that you dug yourself your own grave, FariK. You are not going to get any more customers. I will make it my personal mission to make sure not a single person is scammed by you, you piece of human waste.

You guys are flooding a Duplication thread with your own backend trades.

ePVP does not need to do ANYTHING as you didn't use their black market trading or ePVP gold to conduct the trade, that is partly why their system exist (obviously to make a profit as well).

It's the same concept as ************** trades.

Don't conduct deals off ePVP then come spam the same stuff about a particular player being a scammer, while the player is indeed a scammer - there doesn't need to be a two page thread about it in a post that's meant for players trying to collab on a "working" method.

Edit : This was mostly for the players "BaN hIm, GeT hIm oFf ePvP".
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2021, 16:35   #344

Seriously. Everyone STFU about who is scamming who. This isn't the thread for that. We are trying to discover a working gold duping method. That is all. If you have anything else to say, say it in another thread.

Also, stop saying "there are no gold duplication methods at this time". Once again, that is what we are all trying to collaborate and find out if there is or isn't, and if so, what the method is. It's impossible to make an assumption of any kind for any game. You would never hear a network security engineer say, "This network is unbreachable! No point in looking further". That's ignorant.

As far as actually contributing this thread, it may have been overlooked due to all the childish arguing, but this user brought up something that seemed interesting enough for me to play around with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa12345 View Post
Try to open storage shed and auction house ui at the same time (everfall there they are really close) using lagswitch. If u manage to get that state where you have both uis open; you basily hit the jackpot

This does seem possible after attempting - though I wasn't able to bring up both UIs at the same time, I was able to glitch the UI (and with good timing, made it rather easy to reproduce) so that the Storage Shed actually had Trading Post as it's name in the menu which I found odd. Then when attempting to transfer items to and from the Storage Shed (now labeled Trading Post), it was charging me to move stuff back and forth between my inventory despite literally being right there at the shed. Obviously this is not ideal, but it may be a step closer to finding a gold duping method because bugging the UI is a pretty critical part in achieving this.

Other people maybe play around with it, or elaborate on what the quoted member said. Or mention other possible methods. Whatever the discussion may be, make it about duping gold. Not calling out other members.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2021, 13:34   #345

There is no gold dupe, there are 2 item dupes right now and none of them are public.
Even if they were, not everyone would exploit them since it needs you to achieve certain things in the game.

However, it's still a network exploit.