Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > New World Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel]

Discussion on SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel] within the New World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/23/2021, 04:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
A short video showcasing the aimbot has just been uploaded. We will do a more in depth video soon. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Would love to see Aimbot in War video if you could
Old 10/23/2021, 07:51   #17

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by almago View Post
Would love to see Aimbot in War video if you could
Well one of our team members had a war where he killed 36 people or so he said but didn't want to release the footage since it had guild members and what not showing. If you want to showcase footage like that, i'd give you some free time for it.

In the future we will add ability to disable friends or enemies once we get team ESP functional (haven't started on this feature yet)

Since healers use it to target friendlies to heal them, we will allow toggling between friends, enemies etc.

It works fine in PVP, especially with musket. Product is still a work in progress as we just recently released it and we've been fixing some bugs and what not along the way (as well as playing ourselves when we have time.)
Old 10/24/2021, 17:28   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 280
Any detection for this yet?
Old 10/24/2021, 18:00   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst2000 View Post
Any detection for this yet?
No sir.
Old 10/24/2021, 18:03   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
No sir.
Looking to buy today. How's it with meele weapons?
Old 10/24/2021, 18:23   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unsure why there is a discord server when there is no general talk channel and you can't even add OP as friend or message him. Lol.
Old 10/24/2021, 18:24   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Just wow

I don't even know where to begin. I was skeptical to buy at first like most people usually are but I decided to go for it. The process was fairly easy and straight forward. Was sent all the information needed within 10 minutes of the initial purchase. Got invited to the discord channel which I think was extremely organized and categorized properly.

Now let's talk about the cheese itself, man of man holyshit, while there are very minor adjustments that are needed here and there, but it's worth more than what he's actually charging. Aimbot was a spot on for me, ESP lets you find whatever you're looking for very easily. I used it for a total of 12 hours and reached out to Slate several times throughout that time to help me out with the setup. He was always attentive, helpful and patient with my slow ***.

All in all, I'm really enjoying his cheat and will remain a customer as long as he keeps working on it (which I know he is). So guys, if you are on a fence to buy, just do it, you won't regret it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2021, 18:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Looking to buy today. How's it with meele weapons?
You will need to have the Aimbot FOV bigger for when up close to enemies. Would have to have your in game FOV farther back as well. Should work just fine like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by refresh699 View Post
Unsure why there is a discord server when there is no general talk channel and you can't even add OP as friend or message him. Lol.
The public discord is just to send me a message. You can join our public discord server then send me a DM since we share a server together. If you are unable to send me a DM, it's due to your privacy settings.

The reason its setup like this is because the discord doesn't get banned all the time due to people reporting it. There's nothing to report it for.

After you purchase, you will be invited to the private discord server for customers only. Then you can talk in general chat, support chat, etc.

I don't accept friend requests, users can join our public discord server and send me a DM that way. Let me know if you have any other questions (here or in discord). Alternatively you can send me a message on the EPVP Messenger (will reply when possible).
Old 10/24/2021, 21:28   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
You will need to have the Aimbot FOV bigger for when up close to enemies. Would have to have your in game FOV farther back as well. Should work just fine like that.

The public discord is just to send me a message. You can join our public discord server then send me a DM since we share a server together. If you are unable to send me a DM, it's due to your privacy settings.

The reason its setup like this is because the discord doesn't get banned all the time due to people reporting it. There's nothing to report it for.

After you purchase, you will be invited to the private discord server for customers only. Then you can talk in general chat, support chat, etc.

I don't accept friend requests, users can join our public discord server and send me a DM that way. Let me know if you have any other questions (here or in discord). Alternatively you can send me a message on the EPVP Messenger (will reply when possible).
Messaged you on discord but i guess your away. I sent the BTC but your website is telling me awaiting payment when blockchain is showing me 3 confirmations.
Old 10/24/2021, 22:02   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Messaged you on discord but i guess your away. I sent the BTC but your website is telling me awaiting payment when blockchain is showing me 3 confirmations.
Yeah i was napping xD, You're order has been filled. Thanks for waiting patiently.
Old 10/24/2021, 22:34   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Yeah i was napping xD, You're order has been filled. Thanks for waiting patiently.
Yea all good. I'll leave a review once i start playing
Old 10/24/2021, 22:55   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Work with Shadow.tech ?
Old 10/24/2021, 23:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruz945 View Post
Work with Shadow.tech ?
No.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2021, 17:47   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

messaged on discord, already paid
Old 10/25/2021, 23:49   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I recommend this seller, super friendly and attentive at all times. I had some problems and I solve them quickly
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, hack, new world