Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Got a copy of the march/april 2010 beta still laying around on your hard drive

Discussion on Anyone Got a copy of the march/april 2010 beta still laying around on your hard drive within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Got a copy of the march/april 2010 beta still laying around on your hard drive

Anyone got a copy of the march/april 2010 beta along side with the offline server still laying around on your hard drive or something

if you have a copy still laying around on your hard drive or somthing

pls let me know send me a download link with the offline server

pls make sure that you do not send me broken links

make sure that you check the link if its working, broken, contains, malware or virus
Old 10/30/2020, 22:34   #2

july 2010 december 2010 and some old versions witch i dont know what year they are...
also 2010 it is already uploaded by me on this forum(modded)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2020, 16:22   #3

what if.. we create an offline server for the asian beta

july 2010 and may 2011 offline servers are already made but not perfect

BUT what if.. we made an offline server for the asian beta you know just a proof of concept that would be the hardest one of them all first of all its in asian second is GameGuard with GameGuard in our way, it would be impossible BUT as we know, not everything can be perfect, so GameGuard MUST have SOME type of flaw, if we find that flaw, we can use it AS an backdoor, BUT, we also Ran in to problem #1: GameGuard will try to update which it cant BUT again, there MUST be a flaw that we can use as an backdoor to bypass the the update and get the game running this might take a very long time and make an server out of it this will be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
july 2010 december 2010 and some old versions witch i dont know what year they are...
also 2010 it is already uploaded by me on this forum(modded)
umm i was not talking about july or december i was talking the march build (aka closed beta
Old 11/15/2020, 13:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LM64 View Post
july 2010 and may 2011 offline servers are already made but not perfect

BUT what if.. we made an offline server for the asian beta you know just a proof of concept that would be the hardest one of them all first of all its in asian second is GameGuard with GameGuard in our way, it would be impossible BUT as we know, not everything can be perfect, so GameGuard MUST have SOME type of flaw, if we find that flaw, we can use it AS an backdoor, BUT, we also Ran in to problem #1: GameGuard will try to update which it cant BUT again, there MUST be a flaw that we can use as an backdoor to bypass the the update and get the game running this might take a very long time and make an server out of it this will be fun

umm i was not talking about july or december i was talking the march build (aka closed beta
march i dont know...but asian beta probably i still have the client(maybe but i dont think so..)
also to make a offline server for that one with the gameguard...i believe some ppl already tried but no result.
the only thing they succeeded is a game crash without seeing any info before launching the game to see/read info in making the Database or structure of an alternative offline server...i personaly...i dont know too much about offline server...
I also still waiting(witch i my waiting is in vain..) hoping if some one wants to make an LAN (at least) server for open beta 2010 july version so i can start developing it.
i actualy want july 2010 open beta to make it online for my own purposes i also do own host where i can keep the server up but i dont have the server it self.

I kinda gave up on nfsw since there is no updates to it (on the server side i mean) or if some one found a way to edit the game engine so maybe we can improve and reduce lag and maybe rebuild the hole game.
i dont have anything that has to do with asian beta. probably like 90% neither the client i dont have either..

It would be interesting if they could find a way to make it happen.
Old 11/15/2020, 21:57   #5

i have this

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ecn...ew?usp=sharing

its called: nfsgame.exe, have NO idea what it does, BUT maybe, it could give us hints and clues all we need to is figure out what it does decrypt it and maybe use it to open and play the game then we could patch out gameguard without having it crashing i think we are connecting the dots,
Old 11/17/2020, 12:24   #6

i think its a executable from that client...but seeing from the changed date it seems to be a edited one. its not original
Old 11/17/2020, 20:03   #7

hmmm you have march closed beta right i was looking for them
Old 11/23/2020, 21:17   #8

this going to be harder an usual...

an asian beta offline server is umm, lets just say this going WAY harder than usual, first of all, we need to do something about our first and biggest problem, gameguard yeah, with gameguard in our way, it would be impossible, maybe we could try to experiment, being the first and most simple solution, patching it out, there's also a second closed beta which is march WHICH by the way i been looking for the files, EVERYWHERE but, no luck, i was wondering if you have march because well, march is one rare boi.
Old 11/24/2020, 11:32   #9

I dont have any of asian's versions (well chinese ones) i had a client before but ive removed it.
the ones i still have are closed beta 2010 open beta like: July 2010, august 2010, December 2010, may 2011.

Actualy i found the asian beta but u probably still have this one..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W4O...ew?usp=sharing
Old 11/25/2020, 18:16   #10

ok so we have the files, but we ran into an issue,

ok so we have the files, but we ran into an issue, we need an driver profile that works with the asian beta i dont know if a driver with 1 or 2 cars would work beside, asian only has 6 cars so we are limted with our choices we need to choose what works and what dosen't work i think we are getting somwhere, right?
Old 11/26/2020, 21:53   #11

Quote:
ok so we have the files, but we ran into an issue, we need an driver profile that works with the asian beta i dont know if a driver with 1 or 2 cars would work beside, asian only has 6 cars so we are limted with our choices we need to choose what works and what dosen't work i think we are getting somwhere, right?
frist u need to launch the client at least...to get some info in order to build the database. (leo said when he tried to launch the game and it crashes before seeing any info)
and yes i believe so a driver is needed to launch the client..
Old 11/26/2020, 22:48   #12

where in the world are we going to get a driver that works with 2009

ok we are making a tiny bit of progress, BUT we ran in to a second issue:

getting a driver that works with 2009.
Old 11/27/2020, 21:56   #13

i also heard that to make the nfsw2015 had a little help...
i dont know from where they got a leak of data witch helped to develop the server for it..
that also explains why its pretty much completed the hole server..(pretty much i mean the server works but too much crashing witch it has some missing or modded stuff)
the point is...im not sure if u can find a leak or something with that one.
but good luck with it...im also still hoping for my 2010 july to get at least lan server for it..
cus offline does exist but many stuff doesnt work. but at least i can play in free roam for a start..
Old 11/28/2020, 02:54   #14

i still got hope for asian beta

asian will be the hardest of them all but i still got hope for it, cus to be honest, i have NEVER played asian and march closed beta, i can't even remember when i first played NFS World, imagen EA did a remster, now THAT would complete my life boi.
Old 11/28/2020, 14:09   #15

Quote:
asian will be the hardest of them all but i still got hope for it, cus to be honest, i have NEVER played asian and march closed beta, i can't even remember when i first played NFS World, imagen EA did a remster, now THAT would complete my life boi.
good luck then
also for asian beta...since its too similar to carbon...maybe we should take a look at carbon online version and maybe we find some hints..unless it has a database just like july 2010 (more simplified from 2015)