Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Addind cars to SRW

Discussion on Addind cars to SRW within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Addind cars to SRW

So, this is basically a doubt I have. Similarly to how modders have been creating replacement and add-on cars to older NFS games I was wondering since NFS World in now SR World, and no longer affiliated with EA if it would be possible to add new cars to the existing car lot.
Although not in the same way of downloading a random mod and replacing files on your desktop, but maybe through some kind of community contest, a handful of selected models and brands could be implemented into the game to make it even better and impressive. It would be a way to incorporate brands were never featured like Honda or Seat or even a way to expand some models to brands like to say an AMG coupe or a '74 2002 BMW.
There are quite a few incredible skilled modders and creators out there that would probably be more that capable and willing to help with this I bet.

Well, this is what I was thinking, anyone have any insights or thoughts?
Cheers.

Old 10/29/2018, 23:06   #2

people are concentered in modding need for speed most wanted and carbon at this time, but soon, maybe we will have some stuff, like replacing cars, or even adding them

Old 12/29/2018, 07:12   #3

Why you need to change the car.
Old 01/05/2019, 01:11   #4

They guys of nfsmods found a way to really add cars to NFS MW and since NFS Toolkit supports World now and the map can be changed i see very good times for older NFS games

Old 02/11/2019, 15:20   #5

It is supported now. You can even download the mod kit in NFSU360's blog
Old 04/14/2019, 04:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran520 View Post
Why you need to change the car.
I don't need, i just want to add more cars to the lot. I want to race and customize a lot of cars that aren't on nfsw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolK_92 View Post
They guys of nfsmods found a way to really add cars to NFS MW and since NFS Toolkit supports World now and the map can be changed i see very good times for older NFS games
-- Amazing! cna«t wait to see older models being brought back to play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chung390 View Post
It is supported now. You can even download the mod kit in NFSU360's blog
-- if only i knew how to use it properly!! gonna have to search and learn it.. if in the meantime anyone can be bothered to convert a few specific cars for me id be real thankfull!

Tags
addon, car mod, nfsworld, soapbox

« NFS World: Multiple stock versions for download. | - »