Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyway to edit the available vinyls for in-game use?

Discussion on Anyway to edit the available vinyls for in-game use? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyway to edit the available vinyls for in-game use?

Hi... 3 years ago before the server closure, I failed to save my Driver 2 (which was most of my cars at), cuz the default setting of save file download-er was downloading Driver 1.

Luckily before the Offline Server was created I exported all the livery of my cars through VinylHub so that I got a chance to recreate them. But then the problem of that is the Offline Server got all other reward vinyls added, which changes the serial of vinyls, and then the VinylHub won't apply the right vinyls which make my car a mess(look at the images)...

Is there a way to edit the vinyls and make it same as what I had before the closure, so the VinylHub can apply the right vinyls?

PS: I found the "products_NFSW_NA_EP_VINYLS_Category.xml" in Engine.svc\catalog folder, it's ****** painful to modify it, and even I change the "BundleItems i:nil" and "CategoryId i:nil" to false, the vinyl it controls are still there in game...

Old 04/13/2018, 18:52   #2

You could try using Vitaleks' Vinyl Manager instead of Vinyl Hub, you can save exactly the vinyls you applied, and it doesn't mess the designs about because of the IDs. But it involves remaking the design yourself at first.
Old 04/16/2018, 06:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rko2011 View Post
You could try using Vitaleks' Vinyl Manager instead of Vinyl Hub, you can save exactly the vinyls you applied, and it doesn't mess the designs about because of the IDs. But it involves remaking the design yourself at first.
VinylHub files are all I saved before the closure... I found the way to edit the id in save file(xml), it's took a while but basically just change the ID to right ones and re-colored them. The problem now is the VinylHub crashes all the day and only works for once in my case, and if I can find a way to make it apply the right IDs the job will be lot easier like what it should be.