Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline-Server 1.9.3

Discussion on Offline-Server 1.9.3 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/23/2017, 18:44   #76

elite*gold: 0
Hello, can you make possible unlocking heat 06+ for players who use my mod ?
Old 05/26/2017, 00:59   #77

Hello everyone.
I'm an old (52 Yrs) player of the NFS:World - I've been playing it from 2010 (Beta) to 2015 (end of NFS:World Online) and I enjoyed it ALOT, making many friends (and some 'enemies').
It was GREAT as long as it lasted, and its GREAT that we now have the Off-Line Server to keep enjoying the runs.
Hopefully someone will be able to make a NFSW On-Line Server available to players again.
BIG THANKS to Keule and Berkay for giving us the v1.9.3 Server and keep up the good work.
KUDOS to you and all the others who help and eventually we can make NFSW great again
* Because * Its NOT over until WE say so...

Now... I have a small issue with getting to manage the IGC Cash in=Game.
I know, it's good to have to work and make Cash in-Game, but...
Sometimes we need a bit more extra for cars/parts/etc and editing the GetPermanentSession.xml file in the Server Folder should solve this easy.
The problem is that I can make the edited Boost to work, but any editing for the Cash its NOT working in-game.
I would be very thankful if someone can reply with a solution for this issue, and I'm sure many others can benefit from this also.
Thanks again to Keule and Berkay and I hope to be able to meet some other players on-line sometime.

Mephistophely.
Old 05/26/2017, 04:34   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistophely View Post
Hello everyone.
I'm an old (52 Yrs) player of the NFS:World - I've been playing it from 2010 (Beta) to 2015 (end of NFS:World Online) and I enjoyed it ALOT, making many friends (and some 'enemies').
It was GREAT as long as it lasted, and its GREAT that we now have the Off-Line Server to keep enjoying the runs.
Hopefully someone will be able to make a NFSW On-Line Server available to players again.
BIG THANKS to Keule and Berkay for giving us the v1.9.3 Server and keep up the good work.
KUDOS to you and all the others who help and eventually we can make NFSW great again

Sometimes we need a bit more extra for cars/parts/etc and editing the GetPermanentSession.xml file in the Server Folder should solve this easy.
The problem is that I can make the edited Boost to work, but any editing for the Cash its NOT working in-game.
I would be very thankful if someone can reply with a solution for this issue, and I'm sure many others can benefit from this also.
Thanks again to Keule and Berkay and I hope to be able to meet some other players on-line sometime.

Mephistophely.
please check this

nfsw comming back online
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2017, 21:59   #79

Quote:
Hello everyone.

Mephistophely.
You should edit your GetPersonaInfo.xml file
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2017, 05:22   #80

Quote:
Hello everyone.

Mephistophely.
Thats probably because you edited the "GetPermanentSession.xml" file, editing boost here will work but it doesnt really work for cash. To edit the cash i usually go to (C:\Program Files (x86)\NFS World\OFFLINE_SERVER\www\soapbox\Engine.svc\person as\100 [or a similar folder]) and then edit the cash property from "GetPersonalInfo.xml".
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2017, 14:13   #81

Thanks ALOT to Logan629 and Rick C. for the replies, I edited the GetPersonaInfo.xml and it worked for cash amount. Very useful for a bit extra *winks*.

Waiting for SoapBox Race World to become available On-Line (not Closed Beta) and I hope to meet some Players there soon.

Lets make "NFS: World" GREAT again !

Best regards,
Mephistophely
Old 06/17/2017, 20:34   #82

@6 Hello how have you made this ?

I need AI race in freeroam + tuned car

Here are all my current mods:
Old 06/17/2017, 23:40   #83

LOG:
Starting offline server

Xmpp server is running.

-->: Last TH completed was on 2017-03-19.
-->: Generating new TH.

Running command:
D:\Program Files (x86)\NFS World Offline\nfsw.exe US a 1

So when i press launch game, nothing happens. how to fix it?

SOLVED: it doesnt work on older versions of nfsw. need to download v3 of nfsw
Old 06/18/2017, 17:20   #84

Will the server have an editor for version 1.9.3? With him it is much easier to edit the profile of the pilot and the garage.

Nfs world offline 1.9.3 do not buy slots for cars, there is an endless download.
Old 06/18/2017, 17:56   #85

How do i add cash and boost to my self? Ive seen a YT tutorial, but that guys launcher was different, and he could actually set how much he wanted, but not here
Old 06/21/2017, 21:00   #86

Thank you for the great job!
I have a little question, last time I played this game was in 2015 .. with other sever (made by other guy, was a lot different than this) the question is .. is there a way that I can copy my old persona to this new server?
Old 06/22/2017, 21:54   #87

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa3dany1 View Post
Thank you for the great job!
I have a little question, last time I played this game was in 2015 .. with other sever (made by other guy, was a lot different than this) the question is .. is there a way that I can copy my old persona to this new server?
Am I an 'other guy' to you now old friend? Copying over the personas folder from the old server to this might work.
Old 06/23/2017, 00:08   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Am I an 'other guy' to you now old friend? Copying over the personas folder from the old server to this might work.
I swear *** that you're my friend.. but the problem that I didn't open this site for like over a year and almost forgot the names of the users .. and I kept looking for your sever but didn't find the thread of it .. but I am still using your server .. btw I remember when you bought me 3x silvias when we was in NFSW online .. love you man <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2017, 12:25   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
learn to read it says OFFLINE
I mean with bots
Old 07/01/2017, 08:28   #90

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
No you haven't.
You can't edit this File in v1.9.3, if you want to unlock new Events on Map levelup your Driver.
Great job mate