Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW OFFLINE Vinyls

Discussion on NFSW OFFLINE Vinyls within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question NFSW OFFLINE Vinyls

Hey everybody!
I have a question for the the people who knows how to put the vinyl into this game:

1. Can anyone put the vinyl from the drift king into the "Game Stop" section? He has this vinyl on the rear side.
(It's with Eibach, Endless, Power Slot, Thermal)

It would be **** Nice if this would be possible, because it is already in the game.

2. Could someone fix by the "Game Stop" section that we could paint and mirror the manufacture Vinyls?

3. For the professional guys: I could offer you my ProStreet savegame with all the vinyl and cars from the kings and their crew members. If you could put this vinyl into NFSW Offline, you would make me and some other fans **** happy!!!

If anyone could fulfill one of these things, I would be **** happy too!

Other wise, thanks for the try
Old 09/10/2015, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 65
You should post some more claims, because our modders have too much free time. Maybe a working 918 RSR or so... #sarcasm/end

Man, why are there so many unthankful people on earth and especially here at the forum? Be happy with that, what's actually there and don't make claims when you're not in position to. They are working at their best - and at all: for you and for free...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2015, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Don't get me wrong, I'm **** happy about it that they fulfilled the unbelievable job to make the fans be able to this awesome game! I never thought this could happen, so I am very thankful for it!
And they also did it all better than the dews or admins (that's what I think about it).

So please, don't get me wrong!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NFSW Offline links and FAQ
06/30/2016 - Need for Speed World - 41 Replies
List of threads related to offline NFSW Thread which links to a Google drive with 90% of stuff you might want Berkay's beta server and general discussion - beta 1.8u2 download in 1st post. Don't report bugs with Nilzao's server there. Bug reporting thread Various modified files - various files you could use to overwrite beta 1.7 server (but not 1.8), including but not limited to C-nos for all cars or hidden bodykits
nfsw offline: nfsw.exe has stopped working
06/13/2016 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
I need help with nfsw offline I have installed everything correctly, when i start the server everything runs fine, but when i start nfsw.exe its starts to load, but it is a grey box that looks like its in 800x600 resolution and then i get the windows error message saying that nfsw.exe has stopped working, anyone know how to fix this?
NFSW Offline Fatal Error ?
07/22/2015 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
Why when i try to open the car dealer or i am in aftermarkets menu tryin' to tuning i get the fatal error 13 ? also sometimes when i try to start the game it gives me fatal error 5 ?
NFSW Offline Carslots..?
07/15/2015 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
Hello, I've been enjoying the NFSW offline server but when I put my own profile into the game, it never saves when I buy new carslots. I have 6 cars but only 3 carslots for some reason. Is this an issue? Or does it not matter p.s. It doesn't save when I sell cars either
[B] Offline PSC [S] NFSW Speedboost
07/29/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Leute wie der titel schon sagt suche ich für need for speed world speedboosts das mit polenboosts und so geht ja nichtmehr usw. ich weis das es noch mit ukraine geht aber auch nur mit cc oder webmoney... vill hat ja jemand von euch webmonex oder so oder weis wie man sehr viel speedbost für wenig geld bekommt. ich würde ca. 100k speedboost wollen oder so. über den preis und allem könenn wir dann reden. skype: dj-alex1996 icq: 991337 PN oder hier im Thread :) hoffe und freue micha uf...