Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

carslot file with just one car - may fix import problem

Discussion on carslot file with just one car - may fix import problem within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
carslot file with just one car - may fix import problem

Link to a zip of a carslot file with just one car, a Silvia. Import your persona data, then import onecar\carslot. After I did this, I was able to then import my persona, then import my carslot file. I also renamed Carslot to carslot, but don't know if that makes any difference.
Attached Files
File Type: zip onecar.zip (1.0 KB, 18 views)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEM] BS Button import.
05/21/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello i have some problem with bs button import uiinventory.py self.BsButton = self.GetChild2("BsButton") def BsButton(self):
wbb lite 2.1 MySQL import problem!
01/02/2014 - Main - 2 Replies
hatte letztens meine homepage neu gemacht halt MySQL datenbank exportiert und alles gelöscht, nun wieder wbb lite instahlliert und in MySQL die daten wieder importiert nun sehn alle avatare usw so aus, auch die standart http://s7.directupload.net/images/140102/ny48f7ul .png was muss ich bei mysql löschen!? oder was machen!?
[Python Help] Import hack file in logininfo.py
07/30/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I want to import my python hack with logininfo.py file, but, when i try to import it, it does an LOG error, but, if i rename the hack file to logininfo.py the hack open. http://i45.tinypic.com/2ex6883.jpg Any one can help ? :(
[Help] Problem with Import!
03/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I've edit media.pk2 some files,,,,, When I import them looks like nothing changed Looks like import not working.. So what's the problem:) Thanks waiting an answer.