Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting]

Discussion on Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/06/2016, 12:25   #211

elite*gold: 30
thank you for the list. So is there any possability now to change the music?

I figured out to convert some mp3 in .sns and i found informations about setting up the .snr, but there is still something missing..
Old 07/07/2016, 01:00   #212

elite*gold: 0
Hi i was wondering is there a way to play this Lan with a friend, and if somebody could help me recover my driver idk why but i can't get the exeed to work on windows 10 :/
Old 07/28/2016, 20:03   #213

nfs.exe

I need the nfs.exe file
Old 07/29/2016, 07:22   #214

i have a humongeus idea car mods
Old 08/01/2016, 12:42   #215

I cant download the game bro. It flashes MEGA and does not download. Help me bro.
Old 08/01/2016, 18:53   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelalisbuitizon View Post
I cant download the game bro. It flashes MEGA and does not download. Help me bro.
Uh... check the url in the url locator above as you're following through links???

Epvp cuts some links short by accident if you're clicking through links...
Old 08/02/2016, 12:02   #217

Okay bro. I will try.
Old 08/03/2016, 01:06   #218

My problem is powerups not works , tryed all servers the not works, I tryed install different nfs world program and I disabled firewall and antivirus, and exception firewall and antivirus, ran.exe also exception firewall and antivirus the not works :/ I have windows 10 64 bits notebook, sorry bing translation and Thanks for the attention
Old 08/03/2016, 03:32   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by talagavo View Post
My problem is powerups not works , tryed all servers the not works, I tryed install different nfs world program and I disabled firewall and antivirus, and exception firewall and antivirus, ran.exe also exception firewall and antivirus the not works :/ I have windows 10 64 bits notebook, sorry bing translation and Thanks for the attention
Try 1.9 version
Old 08/03/2016, 06:24   #220

no works 1.9
Old 08/04/2016, 18:54   #221

When does a new version
Old 08/25/2016, 23:22   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by talagavo View Post
if you get any error (exception) after you pressed start game and the game starts...its because of your saved data. remove all the files of the old server...and put the server files again (extract them from the archive)
if you dont get any error...Remove everthing..Python, java, nfsw server. and reinstall them again.. but when you remove them..try to clean the registry too..and the leftovers..that remain behind the unistall process.
But for now try frist step i said..remove all the files and the server and put them again by extracting the server files from the archive. Let me know if the frist step worked or not.
Old 08/26/2016, 19:45   #223

Help! I keep getting this error I really want to play the game, and i did everything i got told to do in the tutorials
Old 09/20/2016, 00:58   #224

*stands up*
Online private server?
Old 09/21/2016, 10:35   #225

Edit: I opened a new thread to discuss this problem, if you have any idea please use the following link:

This is the original message:
Quote:
Hello guys.
I can't run the server and can't find the mistake.
I've played from the first offline server without any kind of problem (just following instructions and playing). I made a folder with all the contents ready to be played, running the early versions of the servers (mono and multi) because they don't give noise with the antivirus and because they are perfect for me.

Then I have not played the game for almost 1 year, recently I wanted to play a bit with the game but can't run again the server.
Before to go asking others I always try to give an answer by myself but it looks like I have no more alternatives.
What I can say is:
-The problem is the same on win10 and win 7;
-Power shell needed the microsoft visual 9.0, I have downloaded it;
-Power shell needed the liblxml2, I have downloaded a WHL file as suggested online to someone with my same error message.

Finally I have got mitmproxy installed.
What happens is: the server loaders reports that everything is fine, the nfsw.exe path is correct, starting the server causes 1 of the 3 cmd panels always crashes and I get the fatal error 5 (and that is right because the server does not run).
If I choose to run by the 0-host.bat I can see all the 3 panels opened and one of them reports an error for mitmdump...googling it I get no answer

I have tried for the first time the latest release of theserver, suspending all the antivirus activity, but the result is a black screen, the game window freezes before it can start. Task manager reports that the game window is stuck.

Thank you, hope you can suggest any solution.
bye