Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/11/2016, 09:43   #1981

elite*gold: 0
Benno4 It is taken from my account, but drew this Olashka vinyl - Olga Chulkova.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 10:36   #1982

@

So you're NEEDFORSTYLETM? Ok cool, I will update the Community Mod crediting hlyab.

Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Ok, hlyab is now credited.
Old 08/11/2016, 17:17   #1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
@

So you're NEEDFORSTYLETM? Ok cool, I will update the Community Mod crediting hlyab.

Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Ok, hlyab is now credited.
On my account have not only my works, but also works of my friends therefore it is desirable to write correctly authors. Yours faithfully, Oleg.
Old 08/12/2016, 08:11   #1984

@

Okay, I have now credited Olga Chulkova. I apologise for any confusion on my part.

Olga did an amazing job on that LFA. I hope we can see more from them in the future!

EDIT: Here is the link for Custom Community Cars V6 again just so people who may not know about it can see it on this page.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2016, 08:30   #1985

Quote:
@

Okay, I have now credited Olga Chulkova. I apologise for any confusion on my part.

Olga did an amazing job on that LFA. I hope we can see more from them in the future!
THX Benno4, now justice has triumphed.
Old 08/24/2016, 13:03   #1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswild View Post
Looks like you parked in my suburb....
Some one stoled your wheelz too? hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
Hello everybody.

After a long time I'm back in this game and I can finally start modding and enjoying it. I already tested a lot of stuff and here are some of findings.

First of all, I finished the car dealer mod I had for some months now, but I need to fix some car classes icons and some other things. If nothing goes wrong it will be out in the next few days. Also all cop cars that I was to include now have working sound and are fully drivable. (1st attachment shows one of them) They have some support for aftermarket stuff (bodykits, spoilers licence plates and lowering kits don't work, no hoods are available) full skillmod support and ZERO performance part support for some reason. Only one of them has and that's the Light Rhino. (2nd attachment)

I also modified the cop cars that appear in Team Escapes and Pursuits. There is bigger variety and every cop car appears somewhere (except the Cross Corvette, can't find a place to fit it in)

Traffic cars now after a hard collision will stop moving and not act like nothing happened and remain stuck in their position after they stop rolling from the crash they had. The same thing works for all cars, both the player's and the bots' in race. After a few collisions the car will stop moving and you are out. Promotes clean driving but rammers would have been way more dangerous unless the rammer misses and wrecks his car. Traffic magnets are way more annoying now... There is one downside, the whole "hitpoints" system carries over from race to race teleporting there or not. "Reseting" your car won't make you move again (that's good right? or it's only me...) The biggest flaw is in team escapes where if your car gets wrecked (and then get busted) when you reappear you are still not going to move (Happens if you enable the bots in TEs, otherwise the event ends). The only way to reset the "hitpoints" is to go in and out from the safehouse and should be done after every event unless you want to stop moving from the first collision after a bunch of races.

On the third attachemt the traffic car is disabled and can't move while my car can, but on the last both my car and the traffic car are disabled and won't move no matter what. (you can see me trying to accelarate but the "afk camera" is still there)

If anyone is interested in these, I can make some .nfscfg files available to test them out. (If I find all changed stuff, otherwise it's the whole bin file)
That's all for now.
I have changed the afk position camera
Old 08/27/2016, 06:31   #1987

Quote:
It's been a little while, so now it's time for V6 of the Community Mod!

For this update, 10 new cars created by talented people in the community have been featured.

Here is a list of the featured creators. 100% credit goes to them. Thanks guys!
Delta @ @
NEEDFORSTYLETM

Here are the cars featured with V6.
- AUTOPOWER M3 TOURING (BMW M3 GTR E46, created by Delta)
- M3 "92" TOURING (BMW M3 GTR E46, created by Delta)
- "426 DRAG" CHARGER (Dodge Charger, created by Delta)
- "SAMURAI SS" (Chevrolet Cobalt, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "TRANQUIL RX8" (Mazda RX8, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "SCRAPYARD SS" (Chevrolet Camaro SS, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "GLANCE LFA" (Lexus LFA, created by NEEDFORSTYLETM)
- "STANCE SPEC R32" (Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "RIDGE RACER LFA" (Lexus LFA, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "KU5T0M NI5M0" (Nissan R34 Nismo, created by BloodyThunderX)

Here are some small changes.
- Changed the credited names TISONIC and TISONICSV to Ti-Sonic
- Updated the "Lone Wolf" R32 with BloodyThunderX's preferences
- Updated the "Castrol Spec Supra" with BloodyThunderX's preferences

Link for V6:

As always, preview photos can be found here:

I also removed the Preview Photos to download on Mediafire. The file size was too big
and no one was downloading it anyway, just thought I'd mention it!

Please PM me if you're interested in having your creations featured.

Thanks!
Thanks for including some more customizations I sent to you, though I would like to fix a few things..

Some of the creations are combinations of my friend's creations which I put in my file to preserve them from being lost forever.

Stance-Spec R32 and Samurai Cobalt were created by J3TT3HH4WK. The Cobalt is based on the Vortex livery on the Integra from Underground 1.

The Ridge Racer LFA and Custom Nismo are created by Zero4567.

The LFA, whilst understandably very Ridge Racer inspired, is actually based on the Denso Sard Supra JGTC. As for the Custom Nismo, it's based on the "Jintei" (Speed King/King Speed/Emperor) livery from the Tokyo Xtreme Racer series. Zero would probably definitely prefer the car be called "Jintei".
Old 08/27/2016, 16:16   #1988

@

No problem man. I called the LFA a Ridge Racer car because I had no idea what it was but it looked like that kind of car to me.

I will make all the necessary changes and let you know once it's finshed.

@

Ok, the correct people are now credited.

I changed the name of the Kustom Nismo to "JINTEI"

The Ridge Racer LFA is now "DENSO SARD LFA JGTC"

The Samurai SS is now "VORTEX SS"

Your friends did some great work, I'm glad they can now be properly credited. Let me know if there's anything else you would like me to take a look at.

Thanks dude!
Old 08/28/2016, 14:47   #1989

NFSU360 released a new version of NFS Vlted3.0 (old 2.1)

download:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2016, 03:23   #1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post

download:
this version aren't compatible with nfsw...
Old 08/31/2016, 06:24   #1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post

download:
Don't use it, its new backup and write-data functionnality causes bugs into the game, you better stick to v2.1 until a fixed version comes out.
Old 09/01/2016, 08:34   #1992

hey guys. im not sure if others are having this issue. only in the car dealer. any fix for this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (25.5 KB, 104 views)
Old 09/11/2016, 15:59   #1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxx88 View Post
Whoa, this file is tight.
The person even keep the order for the rims on the store. I'll try to do something about the missing icons and maybe update it even further.
i tried to do something about icons...and i did found out...you cant.
I took some files from an old version of nfs world(when the most wanted bmw skin was availble) and put the files in this version...
The game still worked...and the parts/skills still were in the game but the icons missing...
So the only way is to edit the files to add icons to the missing ones..
Old 09/12/2016, 03:43   #1994

@

Hey dude, I've been following your offline server commits on Github and am pretty excited to see the end product. I noticed one of your commits was to "limit resell prices" and it just made me think that I'm more than happy to help if you want some custom pricing for 2.0. Maybe you don't, thats okay. Just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.

Appreciate your work man, thanks!
Old 09/12/2016, 12:17   #1995

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
@

Hey dude, I've been following your offline server commits on Github and am pretty excited to see the end product. I noticed one of your commits was to "limit resell prices" and it just made me think that I'm more than happy to help if you want some custom pricing for 2.0. Maybe you don't, thats okay. Just thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.

Appreciate your work man, thanks!
Oh, hi man sorry haven't been on Skype since ever these days! It's just to ensure the database wouldn't get corrupt, the max value is something like 2 billion dollars.
Thanks
1 User