Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/21/2016, 00:24   #1966

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta256 View Post
You can edit it directly using the HexEditior or use nfsu360's VLTEd 2.1 to edit the offsets.
Which file do I open to edit the offsets in Hex Editor? attributes.bin, or something else?
Old 07/21/2016, 17:12   #1967

Hello everybody.

After a long time I'm back in this game and I can finally start modding and enjoying it. I already tested a lot of stuff and here are some of findings.

First of all, I finished the car dealer mod I had for some months now, but I need to fix some car classes icons and some other things. If nothing goes wrong it will be out in the next few days. Also all cop cars that I was to include now have working sound and are fully drivable. (1st attachment shows one of them) They have some support for aftermarket stuff (bodykits, spoilers licence plates and lowering kits don't work, no hoods are available) full skillmod support and ZERO performance part support for some reason. Only one of them has and that's the Light Rhino. (2nd attachment)

I also modified the cop cars that appear in Team Escapes and Pursuits. There is bigger variety and every cop car appears somewhere (except the Cross Corvette, can't find a place to fit it in)

Traffic cars now after a hard collision will stop moving and not act like nothing happened and remain stuck in their position after they stop rolling from the crash they had. The same thing works for all cars, both the player's and the bots' in race. After a few collisions the car will stop moving and you are out. Promotes clean driving but rammers would have been way more dangerous unless the rammer misses and wrecks his car. Traffic magnets are way more annoying now... There is one downside, the whole "hitpoints" system carries over from race to race teleporting there or not. "Reseting" your car won't make you move again (that's good right? or it's only me...) The biggest flaw is in team escapes where if your car gets wrecked (and then get busted) when you reappear you are still not going to move (Happens if you enable the bots in TEs, otherwise the event ends). The only way to reset the "hitpoints" is to go in and out from the safehouse and should be done after every event unless you want to stop moving from the first collision after a bunch of races.

On the third attachemt the traffic car is disabled and can't move while my car can, but on the last both my car and the traffic car are disabled and won't move no matter what. (you can see me trying to accelarate but the "afk camera" is still there)

If anyone is interested in these, I can make some .nfscfg files available to test them out. (If I find all changed stuff, otherwise it's the whole bin file)
That's all for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw058.jpg (301.0 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw059.jpg (319.7 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw056.jpg (236.8 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw057.jpg (360.4 KB, 153 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/21/2016, 22:08   #1968

Welcome back @, looks like you have a lot to share with us. Looking forward to it!
Old 07/21/2016, 22:22   #1969

Wow, interesting. looking forward to it. Unfortunately I can't play NFSW-Online with another user, cause I think, my connection isn't that good.

But nice to see that the community did so much cool stuff.
Old 07/22/2016, 16:57   #1970

Decided to release some stuff for testing since I need feedback, especially on the wreckable cars mod. I want to know if the "hitpoint" number is enough to play both races and have fun with the police in TEs and Pursuits.

So, the .zip file contains the wreckable cars and traffic mod along with the bigger police cars variety. Installation instructions and details about the mods are explained in the ReadMe file in the .zip, so please read it carefully.

Enjoy, and forget to leave some feedback and report any bugs.

PS Mods have been tested in the offline server of NFS World. If you are willing to use them in the early multiplayer version make sure ALL users have them installed. No tests were made there so I have no idea if they will work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Poilce Cars Variety and Wreckable Cars.zip (2.0 KB, 67 views)
Old 07/22/2016, 18:19   #1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaniamatt489 View Post
Which file do I open to edit the offsets in Hex Editor? attributes.bin, or something else?
You need to edit attributes.bin.
Old 07/22/2016, 21:45   #1972

I found something or function PerformanceShopPreviewPart.
After entering values into breakpoint window, and then running in performanceshop I moved to the first performancepeart install in the car, was game froze. Follows another running in Ida showed me a warning window. At the end of application crashes.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2016, 15:02   #1973

hi i get error code 13 with server 1.8 hotfix 3 & 1.9 please help. just 1.7 works with no crash but i cant use powerups at all in it
Old 08/03/2016, 07:55   #1974

I got a new PC and changed to 1.8.3. Is there a fix to make power-ups work?
Old 08/03/2016, 15:57   #1975

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
You just find it. Listen to all game activity during safehouse performance part installation, and you will eventually scope down to the function you want to find. There was literally a false flag coup just 2 days ago in my country, I don't have enough time to explain much, sorry.
abc=PerformanceShopPreviewPart

I found this function under ABC. function me it contains numerous other jumps, I made a graph of the function xref ABC. I set a breakpoint on the function of ABC> EnableTracing. It created hugely statements, different calling function and different variables.
changes are shown at patching (eg. eax, 20h, I rewrote the eax, 40h) program fell or showed the bug.
Old 08/04/2016, 18:53   #1976

When does a new version
Old 08/04/2016, 19:19   #1977

elite*gold: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostRacerKing View Post
When does a new version
It is not
Old 08/07/2016, 02:31   #1978

Hey guys, I hope everybody is doing well!

I have a bit more time on my hands for now so I will have V6 of the Community Mod out within a few days. If any of you have some creations to submit, now is the time!

Thanks!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 13:04   #1979

It's been a little while, so now it's time for V6 of the Community Mod!

For this update, 10 new cars created by talented people in the community have been featured.

Here is a list of the featured creators. 100% credit goes to them. Thanks guys!
Delta @ @
NEEDFORSTYLETM

Here are the cars featured with V6.
- AUTOPOWER M3 TOURING (BMW M3 GTR E46, created by Delta)
- M3 "92" TOURING (BMW M3 GTR E46, created by Delta)
- "426 DRAG" CHARGER (Dodge Charger, created by Delta)
- "SAMURAI SS" (Chevrolet Cobalt, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "TRANQUIL RX8" (Mazda RX8, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "SCRAPYARD SS" (Chevrolet Camaro SS, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "GLANCE LFA" (Lexus LFA, created by NEEDFORSTYLETM)
- "STANCE SPEC R32" (Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "RIDGE RACER LFA" (Lexus LFA, created by BloodyThunderX)
- "KU5T0M NI5M0" (Nissan R34 Nismo, created by BloodyThunderX)

Here are some small changes.
- Changed the credited names TISONIC and TISONICSV to Ti-Sonic
- Updated the "Lone Wolf" R32 with BloodyThunderX's preferences
- Updated the "Castrol Spec Supra" with BloodyThunderX's preferences

Link for V6:

As always, preview photos can be found here:

I also removed the Preview Photos to download on Mediafire. The file size was too big
and no one was downloading it anyway, just thought I'd mention it!

Please PM me if you're interested in having your creations featured.

Thanks!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 20:22   #1980

Hello you beatiful people! i hope they are still working to a multiplayer mod for nfsw offline and if they are try using ruby interpreter to make a custom server