Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/16/2016, 16:38   #1741

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlideImage View Post
Before I can really explain this further, I am going to add a modded car to the dealer along with a basket for it as well.

To me, how I understand the way the presetride hash and the basket file and it's hash work together to show and preview the car in dealer. In theory, if you are creating a new basket for the car it should show a preview of the car based off the presetride pointing to that specific basket.. in theory it should.. but the hash number used for the presetride needs to represent the actual car and the basket PhysicsProfileHash will be the car shown in dealer.

So if I use a stock Silvia to build my ride, it will have the presetride hash (from BAMBIE's list = presetcar SILVIAS15_base_0 3106232841 White_64x64 ) that is what I would use in the presetride cat file, then the basket file will be maybe this = 3703742235=Nissan Silvia S15 so it will show the stock white Silvia because of the PhysicsProfileHash used in the basket file and the presetride hash number... But in theory what ever mods added to that basket should also show (I would think it would anyway because the change to the basket file that is the actual car file being used to represent the car in dealer- like the Ach-Lambo).

So I am not sure if I helped in any further explanation but It is something I have to test now to see if changes made to a car's basket can be seen in the dealer...

EDIT: I will do a simple basic build with varied stuff..
I think I tried the same thing, just removed everything from the McLaren F1 and installed a wheels set. Made a new basket file, added the dealer hash from the F1 in the catalog and linked it with the new basket file (example SRV-CAR378). In the dealer, the preview is the elite F1, once I buy it though it gives me the stock one. Same goes with all the AI Cop cars I added and/or hand made cars.

I'm pretty sure that basket file has nothing to do with car dealer preview. The previews are just made that way and possibly there is no way to add new or edit the existing ones.

-----------------------------
I went ahead and added in the catalong every single car dealer hash I could find. Cars like the Audi R8 Ultra have a stock version, same goes with many others too. Even some traffic cars have hashes for it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw033.jpg (320.0 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw034.jpg (333.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw035.jpg (344.7 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw036.jpg (341.8 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw037.jpg (336.9 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw038.jpg (334.9 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw039.jpg (317.6 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg nfsw040.jpg (321.8 KB, 102 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/16/2016, 16:49   #1742

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
I think I tried the same thing, just removed everything from the McLaren F1 and installed a wheels set. Made a new basket file, added the dealer hash from the F1 in the catalog and linked it with the new basket file (example SRV-CAR378). In the dealer, the preview is the elite F1, once I buy it though it gives me the stock one. Same goes with all the AI Cop cars I added and/or hand made cars.

I'm pretty sure that basket file has nothing to do with car dealer preview. The previews are just made that way and possibly there is no way to add new or edit the existing ones.

-----------------------------
I went ahead and added in the catalong every single car dealer hash I could find. Cars like the Audi R8 Ultra have a stock version, same goes with many others too. Even some traffic cars have hashes for it...

As I was writing out my post I had done some quick experimenting and realized the presetride_cat hash number is the preview of the car in the dealer no matter what basket I have or what's in it... the actual car I buy from the dealer after purchase depends on the hash and info stored in the basket file... so we can not add a preview for custom built rides unless we can somehow add the needed info to the actual game files... bummer in a way but not all lost...

I see you have been active modding. I am slowly going back in the threads to catch up..

Quote:
About adding all hash to the presetrides, we need the basket files to match the car, some have parts, am, vinyls and such, they just removed a lot of the extras or multiples of the same cars.. I have a cat file with all the basket files from v1.7 this has every car in the dealer
Old 04/16/2016, 17:15   #1743

Quote:
As I was writing out my post I had done some quick experimenting and realized the presetride_cat hash number is the preview of the car in the dealer no matter what basket I have or what's in it... the actual car I buy from the dealer after purchase depends on the hash and info stored in the basket file... so we can not add a preview for custom built rides unless we can somehow add the needed info to the actual game files... bummer in a way but not all lost...

I see you have been active modding. I am slowly going back in the threads to catch up..

About adding all hash to the presetrides, we need the basket files to match the car, some have parts, am, vinyls and such, they just removed a lot of the extras or multiples of the same cars.. I have a cat file with all the basket files from v1.7 this has every car in the dealer
I was planning to do the basket files from scratch, but since you have them, would you mind sending them to me via PM? I would appreciate it.

Also, nfs_fan sent me some of the beta cars I asked for, and he did some really good work on it. I will certainly add them in the dealer.

Finally, is there anyway we can unpack the GlobalC.izc file? I saw around here or in the other thread that somebody did, but he had no idea what to do next. I would like to take a look, so if you read that, you care to give us a tutorial or something?
Old 04/16/2016, 17:25   #1744

Quote:
I was planning to do the basket files from scratch, but since you have them, would you mind sending them to me via PM? I would appreciate it.
Here are the basket and cat from v1.7 they are all the old style number system before the v1.8 so a tiring job finding each basket but it has every car

I couldn't find where to add a file to a PM sorry.

Quote:
Also, nfs_fan sent me some of the beta cars I asked for, and he did some really good work on it. I will certainly add them in the dealer.

Finally, is there anyway we can unpack the GlobalC.izc file? I saw around here or in the other thread that somebody did, but he had no idea what to do next. I would like to take a look, so if you read that, you care to give us a tutorial or something?
Not sure but if I find anything out about it I will pass along any info.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2016, 17:52   #1745

Quote:
Here are the basket and cat from v1.7 they are all the old style number system before the v1.8 so a tiring job finding each basket but it has every car
Thx for sending them, I appreciate it.

I have an xls file which has all info I need, it's a matter of time renaming and linking to the catalog. But still, it's a lot of time.

(For example, the first basket file is the stock 300c, the second is a charger69 slightly tuned, the D class one )

Abou the number system, the letters and the numbers after the NFSW:NA is the car hash from the game. (If you add 0x in front of it and replace it with a traffic car value in the attributes.bin, in trafficpatern and then defaulut folder, it will appear in free roam as a traffic car ).
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2016, 19:45   #1746

Thank you mkdk, that you had a look on my beta-cars and also for making the Elite-versions in a stock-version.
I'm looking forward to share them with all of the great users of the community.
Old 04/16/2016, 21:38   #1747

It was ever published source code from Transport Tycoon Deluxe? I start thinking which resulted in TTDPatch when not know the original source code from TTD?

Is there any chance to make a patch for NFSWorld. Do not know the original source code of the game NFSWorld, who EA will never be published.
Through IDA decompiler decompile you were most of the functions and instructions, only some could not be resolved.
Old 04/17/2016, 00:11   #1748

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
It was ever published source code from Transport Tycoon Deluxe? I start thinking which resulted in TTDPatch when not know the original source code from TTD?

Is there any chance to make a patch for NFSWorld. Do not know the original source code of the game NFSWorld, who EA will never be published.
Through IDA decompiler decompile you were most of the functions and instructions, only some could not be resolved.
That was made between the 2 months after NFS:W came down and Offline.
Besides the one who made the Bots on TEs, about the bots won't race with the tires exploded with a spike strip is quite false, deu I was peforming High Stakes until I saw 2 ones running like I said, here's the evidence with one (Is a gif file to see it on "action")
Old 04/17/2016, 02:09   #1749

Quote:
Thx for sending them, I appreciate it.

I have an xls file which has all info I need, it's a matter of time renaming and linking to the catalog. But still, it's a lot of time.

(For example, the first basket file is the stock 300c, the second is a charger69 slightly tuned, the D class one )

Abou the number system, the letters and the numbers after the NFSW:NA is the car hash from the game. (If you add 0x in front of it and replace it with a traffic car value in the attributes.bin, in trafficpatern and then defaulut folder, it will appear in free roam as a traffic car ).
So do you need to identify each cars basket file? Because I did that awhile back but only for cars available in the dealer. I think I did it when the server was in 1.6 or 1.7.

I don't quite understand as much about all of this as I'd like to, but I'm happy to share that info if it's useful to you.

I can see things happening with you and Glide working together. Looking forward to what you both can do!
Old 04/17/2016, 03:25   #1750

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
Hi guys. Things are getting a bit messy in berkay thread , so i decided to start a thread about NFSW Offline developing . Here , we gonna discuss about the new things you guys discover or add in your own game . I'm gonna add the files that i found + description .
If you have trouble installing the game , you can easily use this video

1. License Plates
Author : Bxx88
Link :

2. Car Changer For Special Cars
Link :

3. 4 Star Skills
Link :

4. New Vinyls
Link :

5. Monaro VXR + DBS Volante
Link :

How to : To install unzip and replace the files into: server/www/basket
Tutorial :

6. New set of Wheels
Author : aeroaqua
Link :

7. New Set of Wheels FIXED
Link :

8. Bodykits
Link :
List :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Hoods
Link :
List :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

167 kits,52 hoods

10. Bugatti Veyron

Mazda RX7 FC3S basket file (replace in \www\basket)
Tutorial :

11. New Bodykits !

LINK :

12. New Performance Parts
LINK :

13. Update 18/07/2015 All things working
Author : geonfsmw
Link :

14. All cars in car dealer
Author : Bambieee
Link :

15. 5 Stars skills in shop
Author : geonfsmw
Link :

16. All Neons
Author : Hypercycle
Link :

17. Updated Bodykits and Wheels
Author : Bambieee
Link :

18. Updated Vinyls
Link :

19. basic hard components
Link :

20. ALL LICENSE PLATES
LINK :

21. More VINYLS
LINK :

22. Hard PURSUIT
LINK :

23. New ACHEIEVEMENTS
LINK :
NOTE : This post will be updated as soon as someone post something new !
------------------------------------------------------------STOP! ;D ----------
Wow man.. That's actually really cool and good! Keep it up man. I respect that +Liked+

Also bro can I host a server? I can port forward and run it like playin' it with my friends, maybe hamachi? I have real ip too Whatz next?
I didn't really took a deep look at your thread but I am really interested if I can host and play with my friend. Cuz' we are doing some project... Running since 2012. Movies. I mean roleplaying and all of these history story historical blabla connects to one character and everything has to be like remembered and the genres are: Action/Cars/Deep-RP/Fun and more. Games incl. : NFS 2005/MTA/Warcraft 3/NFS World(but now... Idk how we can connect and meet each other =D)
Maybe.. You can msg me or whatever you want and explain or just as a reply . Doesn't matter your choice dawg.
Old 04/17/2016, 11:54   #1751

Some more community cars have been added to the Price Pack. Thanks for sending through your cars! Here is a quick recap of what custom cars are in the game.

- Hypercycle's Evora (A custom Lotus Evora created by Hypercycle)
- "Nori" (A custom Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R created by Amaratha)
- "Copy T" (A custom Lotus Elise created by Alomniux)

With this update, I am introducing 2 new cars to add to that list which are:

- Bxx88's GT3 RS (A custom Porsche 911 GT3 RS created by Bxx88)
- nfs_fan's Aventador (A custom Lamborghini Aventador created by nfs_fan)

Link:

Be sure to read the CHANGELOG for any needed additional info.

So now we have 5 custom cars in the Price Pack! I was hoping for 1 or 2 so to have 5 means a lot! As always, here is the list of names and instructions should you wish to send me a car.

LIST: (I will be looking through the forum for new people to add to the list)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Thanks!
Old 04/17/2016, 15:03   #1752

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
So do you need to identify each cars basket file? Because I did that awhile back but only for cars available in the dealer. I think I did it when the server was in 1.6 or 1.7.

I don't quite understand as much about all of this as I'd like to, but I'm happy to share that info if it's useful to you.

I can see things happening with you and Glide working together. Looking forward to what you both can do!

Send them over, every little thing is helpful

And about my custom car, I'm just too lazy to make one, will propably be my OP RX-8 but I need to remake that vinyl thing.

--------------------------------------
I was working on the car dealership yesterday and I thought instead of making a New Cars V3, I'll release the entended dealership one. For now, it will have all the cars that were available in NFS World, some old special editions, the AI cop cars (most of them) and even some traffic cars.

Since nfs_fan sent me over the old special editions, I'm looking for people that can recreate the special editions from NFS MW2005 or even Carbon. I think it would be nice to have them in the dealer.

That's all for now.
Old 04/17/2016, 15:04   #1753

Added custom-made Blacklist #14 Taz car to cardealer :3
So as I understood, there is no real opportunity to add the actual preview of car, only it's stock, right?
Pity. I hope someone will figure it out soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2016, 15:14   #1754

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVoltage View Post
Added custom-made Blacklist #14 Taz car to cardealer :3
So as I understood, there is no real opportunity to add the actual preview of car, only it's stock, right?
Pity. I hope someone will figure it out soon.

PM me the xml that has this car. Will be included in the car dealer mod.

Also Benno, do you by any chance have a file that tells what car is what xml in the 1.8 update? If you do, can you send that one too? Thx.
Old 04/17/2016, 18:26   #1755

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek17 View Post
NFS World was decompiled? O.o

Where, when? Can we compile it back again?