Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/05/2016, 14:35   #1681

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
I was planning to make it 1 car per person
*deleting my 20 cars garage*
Ok, i think i will put Lotus Evora or my legendary Nissan Silvia
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2016, 16:47   #1682

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
This version is either hand made (along with the Limited Edition I found in YT)
or a version that I was not able to find. You can try making it yourself though. Looks easy

I also did not find this car , so I had to redo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nfsw247.jpg (342.9 KB, 77 views)
Old 04/05/2016, 17:06   #1683

...cause this car doesn't exist anywhere. Maybe it's a trick, a fake, a mod or completely selfmade. But anyway, that person who owns it, is a fake too.

And can anyone tell me, what happened 3 months ago? Cause there are some people working with this game and show that and tell that. I'm confused what is possible, what is in production or what is usable at the moment.
It would be nice, if someone can tell me where are we now?
Old 04/05/2016, 19:18   #1684

Porsche 911 RSR existed in previous game builds.

Some people working on game catalogs correcting, Berkay's server developing is stopped, because nobody want to help, Nilzao develop base for private server. That's all
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2016, 20:15   #1685

Aha, ok, thank you for posting the stats.
Old 04/05/2016, 23:36   #1686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Porsche 911 RSR existed in previous game builds.

Some people working on game catalogs correcting, Berkay's server developing is stopped, because nobody want to help, Nilzao develop base for private server. That's all
Arg... my eyes!!!!! (it's a 918, the 911 RSR is the one with the huge whale tail on the decklid)

Anyways... I'm bumping my way through NFS:W files. (So I have the capacity to extract from files, but not to mod stuff)

Last I talked with Berkay after unpacking Globalc (to try and add the 918 back in), he said that I needed to find the crc hash.
But he doesn't know which file to find the crc hashes in as he works with memory, and I've never tinkered with process memory before. (essentially opposite sides of modding)

Also, the 918 vinyls do appear to be referenced in build 1613 files. Just that, no car preset entry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 00:13   #1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
*deleting my 20 cars garage*
Ok, i think i will put Lotus Evora or my legendary Nissan Silvia
Sorry dude, I should have mentioned from the start that it was 1 car per person.

EDIT: So Hypercycle made a car and sent me the details I needed. Now he's car is featured in the Price Pack with and without level requirements. For now, we don't know how to preview exactly how the car looks in the Car Dealer but I did the best I could. If you want to know how he modified his car, try buying it for yourself. Here is a photo of what the car looks like in the dealer as of right now.

And the Price Pack link here.

To get Hypercycles' Evora, replace PRESETS_RIDES_ALL file with either level requirements Car Dealer or not and get the SRV_CAR900 basket file out of the Resell Prices folder.

This was fun to add. I'd really like to see more custom cars made by respected members of the community. If your name was featured on the list, I hope I hear back from you.

(Here is the list just incase you missed it)

If I don't hear back from people on the list in a few days, I will rotate the names and add some new people.

And just so you know, the Price Pack is still V8. Adding 1 car didn't warrant changing the version number but the CHANGELOG has been updated.

Thanks!
Old 04/06/2016, 08:41   #1688

Quote:
This was fun to add. I'd really like to see more custom cars made by respected members of the community. If your name was featured on the list, I hope I hear back from you.
I have an idea brewing in my head, but I'd need for some help. I need an "oldie but goodie" car that is in the game. So NOT a muscle car.
Time period: 1972-1989.
This is going to be a tribute to a certain sportsman who is still active in spite of fairly advanced age, hence the requirement
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 16:39   #1689

Hey guys, im back with a mod that makes Pursuits LIKE HELL ON EARTH!

- Spawn Multiple Rhinos at same time
- Much more cops to chase you
- More traffic to help you evade (you really gonna need this LOL )

And many more stuff to make this real hard...

DL Link:

Codification Key:
!lFJQ-OadomhMaSKlspVkQEQ-_UzM9xLdcucJJgOuSLk

Here's an Example:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2016, 17:26   #1690

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moiks497 View Post
Hey guys, im back with a mod that makes Pursuits LIKE HELL ON EARTH!

- Spawn Multiple Rhinos at same time
- Much more cops to chase you
- More traffic to help you evade (you really gonna need this LOL )

And many more stuff to make this real hard...

DL Link:

Codification Key:
!lFJQ-OadomhMaSKlspVkQEQ-_UzM9xLdcucJJgOuSLk

Here's an Example:
Who needs do that in real life when you can do it here
And by the way, I know this quite silly from me, but can anyone help me by PM how mix the 3 original paint wheels with the actual from the build 1613?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2016, 14:51   #1691

Quote:
Sorry dude, I should have mentioned from the start that it was 1 car per person.

EDIT: So Hypercycle made a car and sent me the details I needed. Now he's car is featured in the Price Pack with and without level requirements. For now, we don't know how to preview exactly how the car looks in the Car Dealer but I did the best I could. If you want to know how he modified his car, try buying it for yourself. Here is a photo of what the car looks like in the dealer as of right now.

And the Price Pack link here.

To get Hypercycles' Evora, replace PRESETS_RIDES_ALL file with either level requirements Car Dealer or not and get the SRV_CAR900 basket file out of the Resell Prices folder.

(Here is the list just incase you missed it)

If I don't hear back from people on the list in a few days, I will rotate the names and add some new people.

And just so you know, the Price Pack is still V8. Adding 1 car didn't warrant changing the version number but the CHANGELOG has been updated.

Thanks!
I've sent you a PM about my custom car.
Old 04/08/2016, 03:04   #1692

I replied to you bxx88, if you didn't get my message, just send through all the info found in carslots.xml. You can either copy or paste it or upload the file and send me the link. Just make sure it's the only car in your garage so I can easily identify it.

Thanks dude!

Hey Moiks, how did you get the different free roaming cars like the fire truck? I wouldn't mind having them in my game too.
Old 04/08/2016, 15:43   #1693

Quote:
I replied to you bxx88, if you didn't get my message, just send through all the info found in carslots.xml. You can either copy or paste it or upload the file and send me the link. Just make sure it's the only car in your garage so I can easily identify it.

Thanks dude!

Hey Moiks, how did you get the different free roaming cars like the fire truck? I wouldn't mind having them in my game too.
Its really simple :P , i used CarChanger hack to get the Hashes, and i changed the values in "TRAFFICPATERN" folder with VLT-Edit 2.1

Photos for help you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2016, 16:36   #1694

I spent an afternoon watching Speedyheart videos on YT (as a break from learning Russian). So many ideas. I am especially interested in xis modifying traffic physics...
Old 04/09/2016, 22:39   #1695

Could someone explain me how to add my own car editions in cardealer?
I want to add moar legendary editions, you know, MW cars, Carbon cars...
Is that possible?