Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/23/2016, 20:46   #6661

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by B005T3R View Post
Can anybody give me a link for actual game files? I actually found a link for it but that was deleted long ago.And no, i don't want that offline setup 1.1 executable.

Only game's files. Packed with WinRar
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2016, 22:51   #6662

Hi What is the solution to the "FATAL ERROR 13"
Old 03/25/2016, 02:25   #6663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahnevsito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevGeilo View Post
Hello, please help me whenever I NFS World Online (Version 1.8 Update 3) games coming sometime FATAL ERROR 13 please help me and please add all Perfomance Parts that would actually be more
Have you tried reinstalling the game? That worked with one guy a few pages back in the thread. Update your Java, if possible, and make sure you have the right Python version, and that you added it to path.
Old 03/25/2016, 04:09   #6664

Hi , yes I tried this but doesn't work
Old 03/25/2016, 09:25   #6665

Quote:
Don't know if it's gonna work for you, but that's how I fixed mine and never encountered it again.

1. Uninstall Python
2. Reinstall Python and while you are on the setup, at the point that there are a lot of options, scroll down and make sure
"Add Python to exe" has the option "Will be installed on local hard drive".
3. Make sure you have the latest Java Version. If not uninstall and update to the last one.
4. Redownload the Offline Server and make sure "rand.exe" located in (Wherever you installed it)\Offline Server\www\server\rand.exe
is not blocked off from your Antivirus.

If none of the above works...then I don't know, doing all of that fixed mine.

Also note that Fatal Error Code 13 is about the game and the server connection. While playing make sure you have opened only the server itself
and NFS World. So no browsers, folders etc. to minimize any conflict with programs (Propably this is completely false but you never know).

Good luck!
Old 03/25/2016, 16:01   #6666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razul Antiwield View Post
Have you tried reinstalling the game? That worked with one guy a few pages back in the thread. Update your Java, if possible, and make sure you have the right Python version, and that you added it to path.
I have Python 2.7.10 86x is this right or not right?

WHY Cost all Cars InGameCash??

And Why are not all Performance Parts in The Tuning Shop? Please add all Performance Parts . pls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfswhackerusa View Post
bring back the car prize packs plzzz they were fun
I want to be the Car Prize pack and other packs added

(sry for the bad english)
Old 03/25/2016, 19:41   #6667

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Need for Speed World: Offline Server
Version v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3

"There is no real end for NFSW until we say so."

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first ever public custom server for NFS: World.

To those willing to help, the code resides in . Send commits as pull requests.

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in beta it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time.

How to use
Read the "readme.html" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know.

Bugs
  • If you use parts from your inventory, they will not be removed from your inventory. You have to sell them to get rid of them!
  • Card packs, insurance and amplifiers don't work and can't be bought.
  • When broken, TH Streak will reset itself after server is restarted if it wasn't completed in a single run.

Troubleshooting
  • Make sure your firewall is disabled.
  • Make sure your antivirus is disabled.
  • Make sure you did NOT change anything in the server.
  • Make sure you have installed Java 8 Update 66 or up.
  • Make sure you have reinstalled Python if you used versions before 1.8. (Also make sure to delete C:\Python27 before installing Python)
  • Make sure you have installed Python following the link in the readme. Then, made sure to follow instructions on the README.
  • Make sure you did NOT touch Python after installing it.
  • Make sure you are NOT using an operating system that's from 2001 and had its last update 7 years ago. (aka Windows XP) ->
  • If you can't get past this:
    "Attempting to connect XMPPHOST. #X
    Failed, retrying"

Uninstall Python, delete C:\Python27, and then install Python using the links and instructions on the README.
  • If nothing helps, here's a magnet link of NFSW(thx to GMZ):
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2DC6F0736F982FB2...F30C4208BA20EB

Changelog

DO NOT SHARE THIS SERVER TO OTHER PLACES WITHOUT GIVING PROPER CREDITS AND LINKING THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO HERE! PEOPLE THAT MAKE MONEY OFF OF MY WORK WILL JUST CAUSE ME TO DELETE AND STOP WORKING ON THIS PROJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL, DON'T BE A BITCH.

Old 03/25/2016, 19:56   #6668

I tried this but doesn't work (re-install)
Old 03/26/2016, 03:20   #6669

I investigated to find a solution to the "server fatal error 13" and I think it is because the file "rand.exe" is deleted from nothing, what do you think could be done? and try disabling the antivirus and firewall and also causing the antivirus do not delete believing that the file is a virus.
Old 03/26/2016, 10:18   #6670

Unhappy

Quote:
I investigated to find a solution to the "server fatal error 13" and I think it is because the file "rand.exe" is deleted from nothing, what do you think could be done? and try disabling the antivirus and firewall and also causing the antivirus do not delete believing that the file is a virus.
I disabled firewall and antivirus but it doesnt work
Old 03/26/2016, 17:10   #6671

NFS World Offline Launcher

Anyone knows the way to fix the error "Couldn't find registry entry for NFS :W"?
Old 03/27/2016, 08:01   #6672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuấn Tú View Post
Anyone knows the way to fix the error "Couldn't find registry entry for NFS :W"?
Just delete settings.ini in your server folder and it should work (or correct line for nfsw.exe path).
Old 03/27/2016, 11:40   #6673

PS C:\Windows\system32> [Enviroment]::SetEnviromentVariable("Path","$env:Path;C:\Pytho n27\;C:\Python27\Scripts\","User")

Unable to find type [Enviroment]: make sure that the assembly containing this type is loaded.
At line:1 char:13
+ [Enviroment] <<<< ::SetEnviromentVariable("Path","$env:Path;C:\Pytho n27\;C:\Python27\Scripts\","User")
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (Enviroment:String) [], RuntimeException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : TypeNotFound

Can someone tell me what to do from here?
cant make it to work on windows 7....
Old 03/27/2016, 13:06   #6674

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideOfHumans View Post
PS C:\Windows\system32> [Enviroment]::SetEnviromentVariable("Path","$env:Path;C:\Pytho n27\;C:\Python27\Scripts\","User")

Unable to find type [Enviroment]: make sure that the assembly containing this type is loaded.
At line:1 char:13
+ [Enviroment] <<<< ::SetEnviromentVariable("Path","$env:Path;C:\Pytho n27\;C:\Python27\Scripts\","User")
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (Enviroment:String) [], RuntimeException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : TypeNotFound

Can someone tell me what to do from here?
cant make it to work on windows 7....
1. Uninstall Python (if any)
2. Reinstall Python provided from the README file and while you are on the setup, at the point that there are a lot of options, scroll down and make sure
"Add Python to exe" has the option "Will be installed on local hard drive".
3. Make sure you have the latest Java Version. If not uninstall and update to the last one.
4. Redownload the Offline Server and make sure "rand.exe" located in (Wherever you installed it)\Offline Server\www\server\rand.exe
is not blocked off from your Antivirus.

Also does your PC username has any special letters? Take a look at the readme of the server for more info.
Old 03/27/2016, 13:36   #6675

when i have launched server it says FATAL ERROR 7
PLEASE GUIDE ME AS I WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME
Closed Thread