Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/28/2015, 14:51   #5521

elite*gold: 0
OH MY ***
THIS IS HERE

-----------
Is there a way to start game from scratch? Also, there still no achievement support (all is completed)
Old 11/28/2015, 14:57   #5522

So yeah, for my level 20 prize car I got a Unlocalized String sedan....

I did laugh out loud, but possibly a good idea to remove those kind of cars from the drop table in any future updates :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2015, 15:00   #5523

I wanted to add more car slots, but I got 'Out of memory' message.
Old 11/28/2015, 15:06   #5524

Does anyone know why I see an Exception Caught "Index was outside the bounds of the array."?
Old 11/28/2015, 15:17   #5525

Berkay! Thanks for releasing 1.8 and not giving up! You have my thanks mate!

Good luck with your studies and i hope your health will be better! Best of regards!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2015, 15:19   #5526

but the file nfsw exe setup 1.1 it's a virus?
Old 11/28/2015, 15:27   #5527

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMek View Post
Does anyone know why I see an Exception Caught "Index was outside the bounds of the array."?
Explain it in detail, steps on how to recreate the bug. Also need to know whether you changed anything or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areno98 View Post
I wanted to add more car slots, but I got 'Out of memory' message.
Car slots are unlimited, no need to buy car slots. I mean don't get me wrong, I can fix it in less than a minute but is it really worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
OH MY GOD
THIS IS HERE

-----------
Is there a way to start game from scratch? Also, there still no achievement support (all is completed)
"Also" is the wrong conjunction to use my friend. I said from the start that I don't give a dime about achievements
Old 11/28/2015, 15:32   #5528

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
"Also" is the wrong conjunction to use my friend. I said from the start that I don't give a dime about achievements
So, i can't use achievements, even if i reset all of them in achdef.xml?
(Similiar thing with cardpacks)

Extended event list place new events on map, but they needed a ****** xmls for every event (Nilzao build used perfect fakeevent trick), not all performance parts, skill parts, and i don't know where i will earn SpeedBoost

UPD: Can't finish Treasure Hunt - after 15 diemond nothing happens (after garage and returning, you have 14 diemonds)
Old 11/28/2015, 15:57   #5529

I have not found cars for currency SpeedBoost,only IGC.

Please turn off the card packs and buying carslot.

It is possible to buy carslot for the IGC?
Old 11/28/2015, 16:00   #5530

berkay but with this last release you leave the project?
Old 11/28/2015, 16:23   #5531

I noticed something: When i got caught in Team Escape i still got the full REP and Cash rewards, which i would get in that case if i complete the race.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2015, 16:53   #5532

Awesome work Berkay/Nilzao, was waiting for the update for some time.

Well, I did found some bugs, fixes and decided to write a tutorial on how to
install it correctly.

As the readme says:

Tutorial:
-Install the latest update of Java, or at least Update 60 and later.
-Install Python 2.7.10 x86(32 bit) and only that Python.
-Links are inlcuded in Berkay's Readme.

Python installation:
While installing python, on the Customize Python step, scroll down on "Add python.exe to path"
select "Will be installed on local hard drive", click Next, finish the installation without touching
anything else.

OfflineSever.exe
-When you have done all of that, make sure you run the OfflineServer.exe as an administrator.
(Right click on the exe, run as an administrator)

-Now you can set up a new profile by importing it(Select a GetPersonaInfo.xml, then select a cars(.xml) or a carslots(.xml)),
or use one of the existent ones.

-Now click on "Start Server" and wait until a popup says you that server has successfully started

-Then, open your task manager and let it run. Click on "Start NFS World". When it says to choose nfsw.exe, it means choose the nfsw.exe located in
C:/ProgramData(It's a hidden folder)/Electronic Arts/Need For Speed World/Data/nfsw.exe and not the GameLauncher.exe. By choosing the second one, it will result in the "Servers are down error".

-After you did that, the game will start, but you should notice a security spam. Go to the task manager and kill the nfsw.exe proccess. Then go to the security warning, click on "Never show this warning again"
click on Accept, and close the rest of them. Hopefully, this spam won't come up the next time you run the game.

In-game

-And now you are in the game. Before you start:

-Treasure Hunt is not working
-Card Packs are not working
-Achievement system is not working
-Used inventory items (won by lucky draw after the events) do not get removed and they can not be sold. (Taken from the ReadMe)

Team Escapes/Drags Races
-Unlike other versions, now you can do Multiplayer Only Events such as Team Escapes and Drag races. Click on the event you want (One TE for example) choose multiplayer, then choose another event and hit
Single Player, this will run the event you chose before.

Mods
For now, Mods are not working, so you can't access all events like before, wait until the mod developers update them. By using them, the game will be messed up and it will constanlty crash.

Bugs

-Powerups don't work/appear when you do multiplayer only events.

FAQ

Q:Powerups not working, what to do?

A:Make sure your firewall/antivirus is not blocking Python, Java and Need For Speed World. Also make sure Python is installed correctly and you are using the 1613 build of the game.
Roam to C:/ProgramData(It's a hidden folder)/Electronic Arts/Need For Speed World/Data/nfsw.exe(Right click on it, click Propetries -->Details, and make sure you have the version 1.0.0.1613.
If you have something like 1594 etc download the new version.

Q:Game crashes/freezes on loading screen. What to do?

A:Make sure you are using the 1613 build of the game
Roam to C:/ProgramData(It's a hidden folder)/Electronic Arts/Need For Speed World/Data/nfsw.exe(Right click on it, click Propetries -->Details, and make sure you have the version 1.0.0.1613.
If you have something like 1594 etc download the new version.

Q:Exception caught while starting the server (Python is not installed). What to do?

A:Reinstall the correct version of Python following all steps correctly.

Q:Out of memory error when bying car slots. Help?

A:No need to buy car slots, they are unlimited.

Q:Card Packs not working, any help?

A:Card packs simply don't work just yet, buying them will just reset your money value or crash your game.

Q:Can I add the Porsche 918 RSR, Dodge Charger STR8 2012 and BMW GTR "Most Wanted Edition" in my game?

A:It's possible by using SOME files from older game versions, but while you do that, it will mess other things up.
I will try myself when I get NFSW 2013 files on my PC. Will post the results if I have success.

Q:FATAL ERROR 5, help?

A:Reinstall Python and follow carefully all steps.

That's all. Hopefully it was helpful.

So, again awesome work. Wish luck for any further update.

Peace

*P.S For anyone wondering about my post count, I was just a read-only member .
Old 11/28/2015, 16:54   #5533

when i try to start the server, my folder is freezing and nothing happens. its just loading forever...

java update 66 is installed and the python from the readme too, so i think i did nothing wrong :/
Old 11/28/2015, 17:09   #5534

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
Bugs
Some bugs and stuff that should have been added. So I found the following:

-Some special edition cars are missing from the car dealership, such as the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni Achievement Edition.
-Also the fully working cop cars should be added to the dealership. (Corvette Cop, Rhino and Dodge Charger STR8)
-Powerups don't work/appear when you do multiplayer only events.
-Many cars have 0 IGC price and no car cost SpeedBoost, you can't win speed boost anywhere too.
Don't get me wrong but how in the hell are those bugs? They aren't some "THE GAME IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT THESE BOHOO" things, they are literally minor details on a huge fricking server. Just because the server doesn't have the stuff you want don't call out "BUGS".

FYI, races drop boost, %.1 chance.

----------

See, people, this is why I didn't want to release 1.8. You guys are always hungry...
Old 11/28/2015, 17:20   #5535

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Explain it in detail, steps on how to recreate the bug. Also need to know whether you changed anything or not.
What I did was:
1. Uninstall Python
2. Restart PC.
3. Install Python (with that Python to Path feature)
4. Launch Server.
(Fun fact: server v1.7 still works)
Closed Thread