Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/29/2015, 05:57   #3901

elite*gold: 0
Talking 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by geonfsmw View Post
Base car IDs doesn't matter, we don't need him, but physics Hash ID is more important. For example can i replace any car in my carslots.xml with physics hash id of 918 RSR, but without files for this car, game not work and crashed. Once I replaced physics hash id, the new car has no connection with the old car, performance car will give by physics hash id, which is unique for every cars. When you change Base car id's, nothing change in game, you have the same car with same performance. Only matters is physics hash id.
managed to find a torrent of NFSW shortly after the launch of the Porsche 918 here is the link

2013-09-11 14:19:05

)

Perhaps the files are there

Old 07/29/2015, 06:12   #3902

Quote:
Originally Posted by junniorboy View Post
managed to find a torrent of NFSW shortly after the launch of the Porsche 918 here is the link

2013-09-11 14:19:05

)

Perhaps the files are there

I have the files from 918, but only work in TE and Pursuit, try that version and tell us if work, don't worry about the server, he work with some older build of NFS World.
Old 07/29/2015, 06:22   #3903

Server wont start, 1 command prompt says the fake and command host fine bla bla bla, other says nothing (blank).
Old 07/29/2015, 06:32   #3904

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabuGT86 View Post
Server wont start, 1 command prompt says the fake and command host fine bla bla bla, other says nothing (blank).
Same. And launcher sitting there saying 'Starting server...'
Old 07/29/2015, 07:01   #3905

Lightbulb

HI! I'm in an IT program for now (professionnal formation) the module I'm in is C#/programation as a final for the class we need some badass project

I will code (with VisualStudio 2012)a more "user friendly" / ForN00b /PLAY button that start serv in BG then launch the game >> all this with NFS WORLD style UI and CARS BG that will change on a period of maybe 10 sec (screenshot of nfs World cars from EPVP community needed)

with other sections that contains all the "tools" that are already in the launcher

I just want to know if I need some sort of approval for doing this and maybe after it is completely finished including it in the SERVER.RAR ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2015, 07:39   #3906

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Selling car now literally reads cars one by one, I'm sorry but that is just impossible. Make sure you used ServerEditor to import persona and make sure NFS:W isn't modded. Try with default personas you'll see they work.
In the future you will remove mitmproxy?
Old 07/29/2015, 07:44   #3907

thanks

just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. 1.7 work's great so far cheers!
Old 07/29/2015, 08:00   #3908

I just want to say a couple of things.

1.- do things like the readme.html says to be done

2. i have two 1.6 servers folder for two different personas, one is my untouched persona i used to the last day of world (and it will stays untouched) and the other one is a banned persona that i recovered, and this was the guinea pig for buying, tuning, paiting, selling cars in offline 1.6 server, i imported both with servereditor 1.7, and both works merged in the same server with no glitches or errors at all, powerups works with both drivers (just enter and leave savehouse a couple of times when you switch drivers)

3.- if you still have errors or find a real bug in this, please try to explain things as clear as possible, and try to add screenshot at least, nobody is a magician here, and have the magic answer for posts like "this thing doesn't work" or "i have an error", and the most important, please be patient, maybe a future release solve all your problems, i had problems with alpha and beta releases prior to 1.5 beta, and i just waited until i test 1.6 and all my problems were gone, and 1.7 is even better than 1.6 IMHO

4.- thanks berkay, really nice work man!!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/29/2015, 08:11   #3909

Nice Work!
Old 07/29/2015, 08:16   #3910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oelie View Post
nfsw offline. Love/hate relationship Ver. 2.0
lol,

oh and sorry to whoever i've been a bit offensive yesterday,

was a bit drunk
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2015, 09:18   #3911

If anyone like me finds traffic cars in dealer a bit much and wants boost/igc prices here's a file to fix that.
All credits go to berkay for making all this possible of course, bambie and renesis for hashes
and geonfsmw for editing it.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2015, 09:56   #3912

When i end pursuit i have please wait.And can do nothing... How do fix this?
Old 07/29/2015, 10:13   #3913

Not seeing Porsche 918 rsr in car dealer..... anyone?
Old 07/29/2015, 10:21   #3914

Powerups aren't working for me in 1.7. I'm coming back from freeroam to safehouse and still nothing. Java has been updated too. I have a previous version (1.6) and everything is working well
Old 07/29/2015, 10:22   #3915

Quote:
Originally Posted by kon5461 View Post
When i end pursuit i have please wait.And can do nothing... How do fix this?
he answered it for everyone that didnt saw this
I'm aware of the pursuit bug. go to \www\nfsw\Engine.svc\event and edit both bust.xml and arbitration.xml,change line PersonaId>XXXX</PersonaId with PersonaId>RELAYPERSONA</PersonaId in both of the files and pursuit will work.
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread