Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/20/2015, 08:45   #3226

elite*gold: 0
I need help, my nfsw 1.6 beta cannot use any power up .
Old 07/20/2015, 08:50   #3227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson968 View Post
I need help, my nfsw 1.6 beta cannot use any power up .
restart your server man
Old 07/20/2015, 08:55   #3228

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLBoL View Post
I would try if I just had the client q.q
I have tried multiple times and the game doesn't get pasted the loading screen. I think i saw some error about a preset cars file missing or something like that.
Old 07/20/2015, 08:55   #3229

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswild View Post
restart your server man
I had , still can't use it
Old 07/20/2015, 08:57   #3230

Quote:
Log out from pc, start server, launch game
Old 07/20/2015, 08:58   #3231

Quote:
It works after I change all power up back to 110, something bugs ...
Old 07/20/2015, 09:11   #3232

One cool thing if possible will be the way to change the driver inside the car. :P
Old 07/20/2015, 09:14   #3233

Quote:
It works after I change all power up back to 110, something bugs ...
why are you changing the number of powerups anyway
once you go into garage they reset
Old 07/20/2015, 09:32   #3234

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameswild View Post
why are you changing the number of powerups anyway
once you go into garage they reset
This is not a bug.
It refreshes (fake session) is good and it should work
Old 07/20/2015, 09:45   #3235

hi i am having a few glitches, i wanted to sell all of the pre set cars but when i di over about ten sells at once the game crashes also when i costomised a car that car will randomly turn in to a different careg. i was customising a dodge charger RT and it suddenly changed in to a Konigzegg aguea and when i went to check if the dodg was still there, all of its upgrades were gone and i could not use any power ups.
i followed this tutorial to install the mod:
Old 07/20/2015, 09:46   #3236

Please help me... When I import my profile from APEX and save and start game, my game crashed only with this profile have problem :/ help me
This profile dont have ban, its clean
Old 07/20/2015, 09:48   #3237

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathSprint View Post
hi i am having a few glitches, i wanted to sell all of the pre set cars but when i di over about ten sells at once the game crashes also when i costomised a car that car will randomly turn in to a different careg. i was customising a dodge charger RT and it suddenly changed in to a Konigzegg aguea and when i went to check if the dodg was still there, all of its upgrades were gone and i could not use any power ups.
i followed this tutorial to install the mod:
try use your own profile or one with less cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dso2015svk2015 View Post
Please help me... When I import my profile from APEX and save and start game, my game crashed only with this profile have problem :/ help me
This profile dont have ban, its clean
Corrupted car slots, use another profile. Doesn't matter if it was banned or not
Old 07/20/2015, 09:50   #3238

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackmaniamatt489 View Post
Does anyone here have the NFS World Data where the BMW M3 GTR E46 Race Spec was in the Car Dealer? I've heard from SEVERAL people, that it used to be in the Car Dealer back in 2011 for a VERY short time, but was taken out after. Does ANYONE know if this iconic car will work with NFS World Offline? I'd be interested to find out.
I've started playing NFSW shortly after the BETA closed down in 2010 and i was LITERALLY DYING to have the M3 GTR E46 race spec from Most Wanted.

I've tried everything that was in my power to "mod" this car into the game, I also downloaded a copy of the Open BETA NFSW from torrents and took the car files from the archive and tried somehow to import them to the latest version but with no luck...

I won't b*tch over the forum and ask questions like "When will the car be released?" but I'm still hoping... for that beast to return
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2015, 09:59   #3239

er, i don't know whether did i screw something up, i followed the instruction about the Aston Martin DBS Volante but i didn't see it in car dealer?
Old 07/20/2015, 10:02   #3240

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstdmy View Post
I tried waiting a minute, didn't help. I see the server show up as a minimized dos console window on the task bar, and after NFSW.EXE fails with error 5, the console window closes as it's supposed to when NFSW.EXE exits.

I tried this on yet another system. Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit, this time the OS is installed on partition N:, with some programs installed on partition O:. I installed Java 8u51 . I let python default install to N:. During the install process, all scripts appeared to run ok. When running the server, I was prompted to allow it to intercept both local and public networks (I have both), and allowed it.
For 1) Turn off any antivirus/firewall you have
For 2) the install script looks at C: drive I believe.

Quote:
Berkay please open a thread for people who want to share their problems and report bugs.
Seconded. This thread is getting waay too long.
Closed Thread