Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/28/2015, 06:16   #151

elite*gold: 0
@berkay2578: can we expect an app to make the persona backup by ourselves?, this is because i want the backup of my account in the very last day of the game
Old 06/28/2015, 07:35   #152

need some help
Old 06/28/2015, 07:38   #153

@N/A: Yup, i know, thats why i asked about win version due to weak PC:P
Either way ServerEditor now works almost perfectly, but carslots seems to be buggy, or my win is broke somewhere: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException. Well, i'll better start learn how to change files manually:P
Old 06/28/2015, 08:19   #154

noob question. i did install all the required stuff, made a shortcut to the game with the command, but i still get servererror_fatal 5
Old 06/28/2015, 09:13   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiegside View Post
noob question. i did install all the required stuff, made a shortcut to the game with the command, but i still get servererror_fatal 5
Try to wait few seconds after starting 0-host.bat, should do the job.
Old 06/28/2015, 09:37   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiisdei View Post
Try to wait few seconds after starting 0-host.bat, should do the job.
nope, still getting the error, maybe i did something wrong?
Old 06/28/2015, 10:00   #157

berkay.... THANKS..........its a little word but I am saying to you from the bottom of my heart.. really great works. got my personal driver profile. I wish I could help you guys but I don't know anything about programming
Berkay.... with your recent success I know you will do everything what are needed for us...
One thing ..you have to unlock packs. bcz we can't buy 4star skill as it is not available... and EA have done a great job by unlocking all performance parts with IGC
THANKS AGAIN...

BTW powerups amount can be changed in .xml file I think.. I've tried this already and tried to change my IGN friend list NAME etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2015, 10:05   #158

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnZumNiaK View Post
@berkay2578: can we expect an app to make the persona backup by ourselves?, this is because i want the backup of my account in the very last day of the game
use the tool NoSpax made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Try to reinstall Python 2.7

Profile Backup is work! But in race sometimes i can lost game sound after trying to use powerups, and can't finish after that (finish button unclickable). We can expect waiting avatar choosing?
I can't recreate the bug here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortiisdei View Post
@N/A: Yup, i know, thats why i asked about win version due to weak PC:P
Either way ServerEditor now works almost perfectly, but carslots seems to be buggy, or my win is broke somewhere: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException. Well, i'll better start learn how to change files manually:P
The error says it "DirectoryNotFound", you are trying to do something that you shouldn't, I stress tested the tool.

--
It's alpha, there will be errors but the errors you guys are getting are all nothing but python/java errors. GOOGLE THEM.
Old 06/28/2015, 10:17   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
hold on I'm compiling a new build for everything. I ****** today's build so bad, sorry everyone!

EDIT: it's here, download from OP.

Changelog
Release 28.06.2015 04:41GMT+2
  • Removed all buggy code from last release.(Really really sorry about this, I don't know what was in my mind)
  • Timeout times set to proper times, you should have less fatal13 or fatal5 now.
  • ServerEditor now runs on .net framework 3.5. Should work on XP.
  • Disabled special effects editor in ServerEditor, needs some improvements.(some people reported no track at golf course)
  • Source updated to v1.2.0, for people that want to debug EA's server.
  • and some other stuff I forgot. We are working on basket system now so expect that.
Is possible to save the game or we have to start it like the first time?
Old 06/28/2015, 10:22   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdeosTM View Post
Is possible to save the game or we have to start it like the first time?
See ExCeed topic for info.

If you want to race in night - set time in SystemInfo.xml to 4:45
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2015, 10:33   #161

yup....sometimes in race or free roam after trying to use powerups game sound goes off.. race finish is not possible then.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/28/2015, 10:33   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
See ExCeed topic for info.

If you want to race in night - set time in SystemInfo.xml to 4:45
Please can you show me where becouse im not much good with forums.
Old 06/28/2015, 10:35   #163

Can someone make this work on my computer with teamwiewer? i'm such a noob for this stuff
Old 06/28/2015, 10:50   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdeosTM View Post
Please can you show me where becouse im not much good with forums.
I think it's here.. check the location at the address bar....

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2015, 10:54   #165

maybe you guys didn't understand me what i asked, every time that i start the game i start that with my F1 and with 110 nitro and is the same thing everytime that i start it. so i asked if it's possible to be saved that the nitro and other stuff that i win can stay in profile and not to start again with 110 nitro and other thing like first time. Sorry for my bad english.
Closed Thread