Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSWorld glitch, is it well known?

Discussion on NFSWorld glitch, is it well known? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSWorld glitch, is it well known?

I found (on my own) how to make a TE race end instantly, all players DNF without using any autofinish hack or other hacks.

Stop your car on the street and press the pause menu, and choose quit race but don't quit yet. Keep "yes or no" window on screen.

Watch in the background, your busted meter, when the red meter is completely full(busted) press yes to leave race.

It will load for a few seconds then the race ends, for all users. All players DNF, then it exits to freeroam. No cash, reward or rep.

Suppose it's fun to use on some arrogant players you may not like (like those who purposely go far ahead in race and don't wait)
Old 12/05/2014, 00:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxxusFett View Post
I found (on my own) how to make a TE race end instantly, all players DNF without using any autofinish hack or other hacks.

Stop your car on the street and press the pause menu, and choose quit race but don't quit yet. Keep "yes or no" window on screen.

Watch in the background, your busted meter, when the red meter is completely full(busted) press yes to leave race.

It will load for a few seconds then the race ends, for all users. All players DNF, then it exits to freeroam. No cash, reward or rep.

Suppose it's fun to use on some arrogant players you may not like (like those who purposely go far ahead in race and don't wait)

Just another reason for EA to ban you , They add game bugs glitches to ban reasons how and when they feel like next thing you know your banned , The game is dead anyone who spends dollars on this game is a idiot , Worst thing EA has done is to ban loads of players who besides hacking did spend money on a regular basis , I understand banning mp hackers using auto finish and **** like that most of us here hated them , But to ban people for making a few dollars IGC using SP bot or TE bot because drop rate is so bad just goes to show how ****** up EA is , Take my advice activate your hacks let this game die along with the 32 active forum users including the mods that think they have power over you .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2014, 06:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxxusFett View Post

don't think it dnf other players just says it does but it don't if it did loads ppl would do it just to **** ppl off
Old 12/05/2014, 09:01   #4

Someone has to try it with a friend to see if it really makes everyone DNF. I think it may be real because I have had a TE or two end with everyone DNF for no reason before.
Old 12/05/2014, 19:20   #5

You will just leave the Team escape and your partner will continue.
So this is not a bug.