Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official Thanks To All `Workers` For NFS World

Discussion on Official Thanks To All `Workers` For NFS World within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Official Thanks To All `Workers` For NFS World

Hello,

I want to express my gratitude to every single one of the men who worked on NFS World hacks. You guys did a tremedous job. Thanks to you, we play that game equally with the `rich players`. Thanks to you guys - the wallet doesn`t matter in the game anymore ( unlike many other cool games made for $$$ only ).

Keep up the good work, the games are looking more funn, when the wallet is not involved

THANK YOU
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2014, 17:41   #2

Someone who understands the game. Yep you are rare.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2014, 18:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKacer16 View Post
Someone who understands the game. Yep you are rare.
he is not the only one here thou I was like that too ... Anyway , now I log in the game when I wanna take my cars in a ride with my friends
Old 04/14/2014, 19:15   #4

The hacks are made just for fun and not for mp racing.
So don't abuse the hacks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2014, 20:41   #5

if they only could remove the mp cheats,the TE farmbots and other help cheats/hack for single are ok(i use myself the TE FArmbot).

The game is not dead,the cheaters using cheats in mp make the game dead.

They give us already so good IGC Cars(the only that they can do at the moment),but no,its not enough,cheaters still cheating in mp races.

Cmon, give the game a chance and remove the MP cheats(Autofinish,speedhack,lobby crash hack and other ****).

Please think about it to all NFSW Cheat Developers.

Let the game rise again,and you self will enjoy the game.
The Guys at EAsy can then focus on more important things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2014, 21:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandarine View Post
if they only could remove the mp cheats,the TE farmbots and other help cheats/hack for single are ok(i use myself the TE FArmbot).

They give us already so good IGC Cars(the only that they can do at the moment),but no,its not enough,cheaters still cheating in mp races.

Cmon, give the game a chance and remove the MP cheats(Autofinish,speedhack,lobby crash hack and other ****).

It's not the hack makers that killed this game.. yea they helped but if you're looking to blame anyone.. blame EA.

Oh and just because they hired help from EAsy doesn't mean this games going anywhere in the near future. it's just a ploy to make you think they care so you spend more money.
Old 04/14/2014, 21:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post
It's not the hack makers that killed this game.. yea they helped but if you're looking to blame anyone.. blame EA.

Oh and just because they hired help from EAsy doesn't mean this games going anywhere in the near future. it's just a ploy to make you think they care so you spend more money.
if we removed mp hack ... here are still previous verson of those hacks which works.... if EA make on single update then all hacks must be renew ... and then mp hacks will not be updated anymore(if they makes updates then the game will have a chance ... but I dont think so...soon they will annonce deadline-just saying)
Old 04/14/2014, 22:44   #8

If they Induce new Anti-cheatengine everything is solve.
Old 04/14/2014, 23:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
if EA make on single update then all hacks must be renew ... and then mp hacks will not be updated anymore

Is it really true?

Even GMZ?
Old 04/15/2014, 16:02   #10

All the hackers put true dedication to hacking NFS:W, But I too don't like MP race hack they cause you temp ban if you are in a server of a hacker but I love TE farm bot
Old 04/15/2014, 16:07   #11

Quote:

I think it's already far too late, too many people know how to make autofinish, and all the other cheats, now it's too late.
Old 04/15/2014, 18:42   #12

Quote:

do you know ?
Cheating is fun, and we are enjoying it without wallet.
Old 04/15/2014, 18:55   #13

Lol, i did not spend any money into the game but I'm owning about 20 full tuned cars (complete 4 Star) and also winning nearly every race in every class.

So its not about the money, if you're to noobish for a racegame its not EA's fault
The only mistake they did is not working very much on the game

The only time you need money is if u want a highend S-Class car, but thats just about 9€ (Agera, Cinque, Aventador etc.), i think thats pretty cheap for a Game, I also never bought one of this cardpacks but I'm owning about 100 Pro/Ultra Parts in Inventory => You don't need Cardpacks too

Everytime i see hackers in game im just making a facepalm cause its a race game, you can even win with race parts and igc cars, some igc cars like the 996 GT2 or Cobalt SS are Class-Kings lol

If you're loosing often just drive Time Attacks (Singleplayer Races and trying to beat your best time everytime) if you're doing that 4-5 races per day you will get very skilled in short time and win nearly every race... there is no need to hack

So i just want to say:
The Game can be fun without hack or money, I had alot fun in this game when I played it a few months ago, and today they are giving much better cars away than the time I played!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2014, 19:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990nick View Post
If they Induce new Anti-cheatengine everything is solve.
indeed xD , but then MP bots will be out I think ,to give nfsw a chance ... but only if they do something...like some updates
Old 04/17/2014, 00:30   #15