Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happened to the Multihack?

Discussion on What happened to the Multihack? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question What happened to the Multihack?

why isn't there a new version of the hack ... i wanna drifttt
Old 04/12/2014, 03:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What happened?
09/25/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 11 Replies
What's happened to War Of The Immortals Genesis server? Website and server are both down. :(( anyone know what's happened?
What happened here?
05/19/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Can't solve the problem. Is it something with the location.csv file? Is the number 273 to high? http://i.minus.com/jJeup7HRIluwk.bmp I think this was the problem, I'm going to try now. In location I find this line at 148: 1115,"North Ares""",1,0,0,0,0,0,0
what happened?
03/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I just played DO and then i wanted to do something in hangar - I've been logouted (instead of hangar DO main site appeared) and since that when I log into my account, choose the server, the adress is: Browser hry - Bigpoint p -.- i think i'm not banned because today is saturday and restart wasn't now.
What happened with me??
08/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
y i cant botting when i tend to lvl 105 and maybe 99.99% cuz DB bot noticed lvl up?? Now i log it in and not see the skill list :-s i remember the last time in cap 100 have the same thing like that and got the file lvldata to fix Now how can i fix it? I'm in ZSZC fire :D t/y for reading
What ever happened to...
02/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 51 Replies
What ever happened to ESRO? when i use to play silkroad it was in development and i have not heard anything since.