Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] What's up if I get banned?

Discussion on [Question] What's up if I get banned? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
[Question] What's up if I get banned?

Hey,
I wanna get some slots through the little "glitch" few guys mentioned here. But I wonder if my whole Origin account gets banned (I got a few other games on it so I need to know) if they catch me or do they just block my access to the servers of NFSW?
Regards
Old 10/05/2013, 23:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
NFSW is linked to your origin acc so if you also have games on your acc you will not be able to play those games online if you get banned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/05/2013, 23:24   #3

elite*gold: 2
NFS World account it's now linked with origin one,so if you get banned on NFSW,you will be banned also on Origin.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2013, 23:30   #4

but you can still play your games offline.. except NFSW ... would make sense to play it offline
Old 10/05/2013, 23:34   #5

**** this. Okay, thank you guys. But their system sucks... well, nothing new.
Old 10/06/2013, 07:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlocked., View Post
...their system sucks...
... because you can't steal. You're funny. )
Old 10/06/2013, 12:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0nathan View Post
... because you can't steal. You're funny. )
You've got no idea what these words are regarding to, do you? I am talking about the fact that if you for example hack in BF3, you get banned from ALL the online servers of other games your Origin account is linked to, not just from the Battlefield 3 servers. Valve is doing much better in this case.
Old 10/07/2013, 17:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlocked., View Post
You've got no idea what these words are regarding to, do you? I am talking about the fact that if you for example hack in BF3, you get banned from ALL the online servers of other games your Origin account is linked to, not just from the Battlefield 3 servers. Valve is doing much better in this case.

Actually it's a good idea from Origin. Once a cheater always a cheater. Same players play other games they offer. Yes, this is a cheating forum. And like i said to the guy in my signature in PM, do whatever you want with bots in Private. Farm your cash and parts while you sleep, but play fair in Multiplayer. Why instant finishing? You ruin the whole friggen game.

Some are even surprised we cheer on some of you being banned. That you have beef with EA, fine with me. But don't ruin others their games in multiplayer.

Ow, and in respect of RKO2011 i will remove my signature of him telling his account was hacked after a scam.

It was not personal, but some of you guys just are to eager to get everything for free and think they get away with it.

Edit: And another thing: The Veyron is not worth it. I don't have it yet, i do have an F1 and some other SB cars, and know what? The Veyron does not top any ranking list. F1, Agera and Cinque do.
Old 10/09/2013, 14:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinothecat View Post
Actually it's a good idea from Origin. Once a cheater always a cheater.
At the first: Sorry, can't agree with that statement. Alot of people, same goes for me, are just botting around (NOT in multiplayer races!) in this game which already got kinda ****** up but also despise guys who hack in multiplayer events in NFSW or in other games. That might be kinda paradoxical, but hey, you can't keep NFSW up anymore anyways. I think that ship has sailed. Sorry.
Old 10/09/2013, 14:53   #10

^^ well, you say you aren't on the same line with me, i think it's good that if you mess up one game, and get caught, you are banned from other games.

So yeah, maybe NFSW won't survive due to all the cheats, it will have effect on some of the other games you might like.

When i 'steal' something in a supermarket and they ban me from that store i'm automaticly also on the blacklist of the other supermarkets of that chain. It's normal.
Old 10/09/2013, 17:14   #11

You wont get banned 4 using this glitch. It does not log in your purchase history
Old 10/09/2013, 19:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinothecat View Post
^^ well, you say you aren't on the same line with me, i think it's good that if you mess up one game, and get caught, you are banned from other games.

So yeah, maybe NFSW won't survive due to all the cheats, it will have effect on some of the other games you might like.

When i 'steal' something in a supermarket and they ban me from that store i'm automaticly also on the blacklist of the other supermarkets of that chain. It's normal.
I actually don't mess up the game if I don't hack in multiplayer, the fact that I am botting doesn't affect the gameplay of the other players who don't even use bots in singleplayer or whatever. Nice try with the given example, but at least in Germany it doesn't fit into the real case. If you get "banned" from a branch, you don't get blacklisted in the whole chain. Don't know about alot of supermarket chains, but about a few I do.