Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New In-Game Cash Cars

Discussion on New In-Game Cash Cars within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/04/2012, 11:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtasacj View Post
wait 2 weeks & maybe there will be good new IGCs...
Too late now, already bought the Murcielago :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viburn View Post
@ TheOnlyOneKiller, wenn du nicht so viel IGC hast würd ich dir den Mustang 69 empfehlen, ist in der B klasse eines der besten Autos, aber auch in der A klasse sehr gut. Also ich hab meinen in der A klasse und muss sagen ich gewinne sehr viele rennen. Ich habe die 5 sek. Perfekter start Nitro skillkarten drin, ich finde in dem auto ist es ein MUSS xD am start bist du schnell weg, das handling find ich gut, endgeschwindigkeit hat meiner mit Nitro und 50% stärkeren Nitro skillkarten 359 km/h, einige Porsche und Zonda haben es da schwer natürlich nicht wenn gegner kommen die gut fahren können xDD aber für 1Mil. IGC ein sehr guter wagen !
Leider schon zu spät, hab schon den Murcielago gekauft, der geht ab wie nochwas, aberdas Handling is leider zu schlecht für die Geschwindigkeit^^
Hätte ich das Auto ausprobieren können, hätte ich vllt. den Mustang genommen^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWaytoExpensive View Post
i bought the roadstar murcie and its pretty good - have it tuned to 750 HAT and great nos skills added and i beaten up a few cinques with it - these guys were crying like little babies ...
Yeah, the murcielago is pretty badass Sadly mine only has 739 HAT and quite bad handling But i beat quite everybody i drove till now. Butnot a few hacker noobs with porsches and mustangs lvl 50... drive through sharrp curves with 200 MP/H+ is no hack for sure...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best Tier 2 and 3 cars? SUGGESTIONS? ( in game cash cars only)
12/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 16 Replies
I'm looking for a speedy car, with good acceleration and good handling. Any suggestions? Only bought with in game cash not boost. Thx :D
Six Great Cars Now Available for In-Game Cash!
08/24/2012 - Need for Speed World - 17 Replies
Once today’s Need for Speed World maintenance window is finished and the servers come back online the community will have six more cars available for in-game cash! You’ll be able to pick up the: Nissan 200SX S14 - Known under different names in different markets, the Nissan 200sx (Silvia in Japan and Australia, 240sx in North America, etc.) Overall, there’s much to like about the 200SX from the stance driven, flush fitted look, to the raw stripped out racer, these cars are represented...
Game updated,No more ArtMoney bodykits,game crash,also 3 new cars
08/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
Hello Soryy for the post,art money works fine.thank you. wath about the neww cars? CAR1002=(porche 911 RSR 4.0) CAR1004=(Pagani Zonda Cinque) MURCIELAGOSV (you all now wath this is) Sory,artmoney works fine..with some problem wen exit garaje but how about the new cars
NFSW Game issue (cant see cars)
07/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 11 Replies
I launched the game. Servers are running and everything is okay. After login, I cannot see my cars. I restarted the game many times but still problem is there. Then I used “Freegate” (we used this software in China to open Facebook and YouTube, actually it bypass the Chinese government’s’ internet restrictions.), I launched the game and everything is ok (but we can’t use “Freegate” smoothly for long time.). I am surprised, what is wrong? NFSW have some problem with Chinese users? Or Chinese...
Tutorial - How to get the new re-tuned cars for 0 cash
06/01/2012 - Need for Speed World - 5 Replies
1.Make new account (with different e-mail) on the official site 2.Log in to the game with the new account 3.Make new driver 4.Voila! You can get free Gallardo/Ford GT or Nissan GTR for free :) http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2121/nfsw034s. jpg http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2069/nfsw035h. jpg http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4489/nfsw036a. jpg