Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

He he speed boost sellers?!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation He he speed boost sellers?!

Hello guys.. ahm. i am not very active in nfs world section but i always read new threads in this section.. I played nfs world before and i was like a fan and boost seller . so i am watching news.. I saw several posts about cheap speedboosts here... and a lot of those sellers are just scammers. for example 1 mothn ago i saw post written by RS-noname < i dont know how he collected thanks but seemed trusted person.. he stole my account and my money.. but i got my money back [ i payed with paypal so it was easy ]... but buying speedboosts with paypal, i dont think that all sellers know this information
and Yesterday i wanted to test one more "cheap speedboost seller" - SpeedBooster < same with him stole my 30 euros and my account...
so this is little warning for everyone to not trust those persons > RS-Noname and SpeedBooster<<

BTW if someone wants to buy some speedboosts just write in comments i may help you.. i will not write anything about selling because i dont want to make it trading post

Old 09/09/2012, 11:19   #2

Rs-NoName and SpeedBooster are the accounts of the same person. I m 100% sure.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2012, 11:19   #3

do you know any good promotions for speedboosts??
Old 09/09/2012, 11:45   #4

i know how to buy cheap speedboosts. and this is very rare, i mean Real people who knows real way to buy cheap speedboosts, when cheap speedboosts came out scammers found new way to scam people... because of simple test my best driver was deleted

« PLZ HELP WITH PSC | The Best Need For Speeed World Account »