Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suggestion For The Hacker's

Discussion on Suggestion For The Hacker's within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Suggestion For The Hacker's

Hi For all the hackers in this forum

am wondering for all the cheat you make it for this game and you make most of the player's playing NFSW happy specially for the best cheat ever i see ( T.H Hack ) all the player's searching for any cheat to get ultra part's ,,, why you didn't try hacking the ( card pack ) to get ultra part's ?!! As you can make Auto Clicker for card pack without fatigue ,,, Why did not unite and gathered ability mental and intellectual production program sweeping makes everyone very happy, and makes you powerful than before and be proud of yourselves, and have learned that nothing is impossible,,, as long as you are able to bring happiness to yourself and others with you, and, of course appreciate this effortand fatigue, because there is a saying, the pirates do not get tired or sleep before you accomplish that work diligently.

Thank you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Google Translator
Old 08/27/2012, 13:45   #2

maybe it will be better and easier to make boost hack than card pack hack...... sorry for my bad english
Old 08/27/2012, 13:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomislav26 View Post
maybe it will be better and easier to make boost hack than card pack hack...... sorry for my bad english
I see you are new here
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2012, 13:55   #4

Hacking boost is stealing from EA and you'll have a problem if caught. Hacking cardpacks however is 'legal'? :P Don't know how to tell it different but ofc, it's cheating, but not stealing I think..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2012, 13:55   #5

Boost hack isn't going to happen, Boost is server side and any hacking for Boost is going to get the attention of law enforcement.
Thanks
2 Users