Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guysi need some help from the pro hackers and players

Discussion on guysi need some help from the pro hackers and players within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guysi need some help from the pro hackers and players

guys is there anyway to get free neons and speed boost cuz i need the z4 bmw car.
and if there any site that gives code for the game i'll be happy if u told me it.
then what i need is speed boost and neon or car's codes so plzi hope u reply me fast.
i'm lvl 50 in the game if that helps
and thnx

guys i need help

i really need help guys

mo reply???
Old 08/02/2012, 18:06   #2

No one replys because it's never gonna happen boost can NOT EVER be hacked unless you hack into EAs servers, the. Your talking federal crime so in other words no you can not hack free boost
Old 08/02/2012, 18:14   #3

+ Even if you hack Boost you'll be punished by the law cause you're stealing Money from EA
Old 08/02/2012, 18:27   #4

wow anyway thnx i just want anyone to tell me a codes site and plz plz i want to know how to get neons for free

no other reply?!
Old 08/03/2012, 05:51   #5

codes released from event. like aniversary event before. try nfsunlimited, sometimes they have challenge