Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Boost Item Codes for sale

Discussion on 2 Boost Item Codes for sale within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/21/2011, 16:47   #61

elite*gold: 0
say whatever you want, ease your mind, but I really don't care, I've been at it with these codes for MONTHS, EA's support system would surely ban any account of mine with all of those codes registered.
Old 11/21/2011, 17:04   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76 View Post
You only prove me right by your own words here CJ650. Look people, he even admitted that he doesn't use any codes on his own account coz he also knows that his account will be banned for sure if EA finds out that there's a code in his account that doesn't really belong to his account. A little educational info people, those codes that CJ650 have been selling to you are all connected to one particular EA Account. If EA finds out that a particular code was used on another account, EA will ban that account. EA do not issue codes without an EA Account to connect it with. CJ650 is just fooling around with u people. Sure his codes are legit. What he didn't tell u is that u'll get banned with it in the long run when EA finds out about ur astray codes in your account.
Oh and if ur brother doesn't violate any EA's law, then would u please tell all of us here the reason and purpose on why ur brother is giving u those codes? And why is it that you're also running out of codes? Coz since ur brother is in EA, ur brother should have full control of EA's code generator system and ur brother can supply u with hundreds of codes in just one give.
Sure u can fool a lot of people here CJ650, but not me. Again, ur the biggest lier i've seen here on this forum CJ650.

I don't know could they track that stuff but I had an issue with rep amplifiers (lota of people had that issue after the patch in August), contact EA and told them I bought 2 cars on web deals, blah, blah, blah, they checked my account. And do you know what was an answer? They didn't have any track of my trade. Finally told them I used a code for these 2 cars (it was a code from my other account and I had an email with it - but I didn't tell that to the support). Advisor told me he can't do anything about it, because owner of the code should contact them.

If that's true, what you're saying, my account would be banned.
Old 11/22/2011, 01:03   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76 View Post
You only prove me right by your own words here CJ650. Look people, he even admitted that he doesn't use any codes on his own account coz he also knows that his account will be banned for sure if EA finds out that there's a code in his account that doesn't really belong to his account. A little educational info people, those codes that CJ650 have been selling to you are all connected to one particular EA Account. If EA finds out that a particular code was used on another account, EA will ban that account. EA do not issue codes without an EA Account to connect it with. CJ650 is just fooling around with u people. Sure his codes are legit. What he didn't tell u is that u'll get banned with it in the long run when EA finds out about ur astray codes in your account.
Oh and if ur brother doesn't violate any EA's law, then would u please tell all of us here the reason and purpose on why ur brother is giving u those codes? And why is it that you're also running out of codes? Coz since ur brother is in EA, ur brother should have full control of EA's code generator system and ur brother can supply u with hundreds of codes in just one give.
Sure u can fool a lot of people here CJ650, but not me. Again, ur the biggest lier i've seen here on this forum CJ650.
No one can ban you for using a CODE. Many codes are used every day and they cannot just trace the code to your account, that would mean they would ban many user that did not use this code
Old 11/22/2011, 06:00   #64

^.
Old 11/25/2011, 06:37   #65

BUMP: Now getting codes after transactions, to ensure they work.
Old 11/27/2011, 00:35   #66

BUMP: 1 code available

2 codes now available
Old 11/28/2011, 15:59   #67

OUT OF CODES: RESTOCKING
Old 12/04/2011, 20:38   #68

last code what i bought have some issue from EA side so i got refund from CJ500 and everything is allright rly great seller
Old 12/17/2011, 09:49   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ650 View Post
Same as title.
$6 each.
I'm quite busy, allow me up to a day to retrieve codes
Paypal email:
Please PM me before buying, thanks.

NO CODES AVAILABLE
when you get the new ones pm me and ill send
Old 12/29/2011, 21:59   #70