Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DH2005 trainer v1.2.3, 2nd September, 2011

Discussion on DH2005 trainer v1.2.3, 2nd September, 2011 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/02/2011, 16:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Oh yeah right. The guy who is not playing the game but

1. is here all day, doing "productive things"
2. complaning that the game is unfair and cry that others have money for speedboost and he doesn't.

At least until now, I was thinking you are just a stupid kid. Now I see you are a stupid adult. Which is even worse. At least kids have an excuse for being stupid, their age.
Old 09/02/2011, 20:22   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geri1 View Post
Oh yeah right. The guy who is not playing the game but

1. is here all day, doing "productive things"
2. complaning that the game is unfair and cry that others have money for speedboost and he doesn't.

At least until now, I was thinking you are just a stupid kid. Now I see you are a stupid adult. Which is even worse. At least kids have an excuse for being stupid, their age.
Lets be clear in 2 things Geri

1-I can complain about speedboost or whatever because my kids play nfsw. For that reason i am familiarized with this forums ,etc.

2- I only see 1 stupid here and that one is you hacking games (violating the law) and than complaining here because the others use hacks on the multiplayer.

If you cant deal with it than it is your choice.....But i laugh wen i read your FAKE posts about morality
It is easy to see who is the idiot here

PS-And i am here all day? You need to check better. It is you who have not real life , it is you who is on the keyboard all the day
Old 09/02/2011, 21:15   #18

1. Well give them more money and they can buy speedboost if they want. Or can't you support your kids to succeed in life? Too bad for them for having an incompetent father who is just ranting about "rich kids" and "equality". If you can't afford to play this game, then don't. Or accept that you are poor and you will loose. You can still get rep and cash from single player and pursuits or team escapes. I have always lost races because of cheaters and what did I do? Moved on to pursuits and then to team escapes.

2. You are violating the TOS the same way as I do. So? You will be banned and that is all. Besides when I have even touched this game at all, it was already full of cheaters and until they fix their crap, I don't even consider playing it. Still, a 10 year-old kid can "hack" it. You don't think that my trainer is the only way to cheat right?

The fact that I make cheats doesn't mean I use them too. In fact, I don't give a **** about cars or about this failed game that cannot be compared to any previous NFS game. In summary, I don't think I have played more than 30-40 hours playing this game in the past 6 months. Usually I just login to check something or make some new cheat because I (unlike you) have skills to do something. My stepson for example never had "money" issues as I am capable of taking care of that problem. You know hitting the keyboard all day is sometimes very profitable, so instead of complaining about speedboost, I could buy it if I would want it. But I realize this game is just a cash eating machine and those who are paying for it are more dedicated to cars than I (which isn't hard). This doesn't mean I hate speedboost buyers or I hate their speedboost cars. EA is earning just as much money as their gamers are willing to pay for it. If they install this crap, if they see it and they say "oh cool, I am gonna buy a virtual car", then it is their business. I may have a different taste so I accept that what I don't like maybe cool for others.

Yeah I hack games, hundreds of them. And all of them are single player, except this one. I do this as a favor only, but it doesn't mean I agree with it. I have made cheats that could totally ruin the game but I didn't just gave them out. Others did and you find this funny. Who has fake morality then? I could just sell cheats that are totally ruining the game. Not like it is now, but even more. Do I sell them? No. Unlike some other team that is getting their hands on anything that can be stolen than sell it in their shitty VIP bot that they can't even maintain to remain functional.

I don't make these cheats so some idiots can jump into multi races and finish a track in half of the possible time. They can be used just for fun, in free roam or in pursuits to smash through cops and drive with higher speed than any car on the world is capable. It isn't my fault that some people like you think that just because not every car is free, cheating is justified. Your real life is probably very shitty if you cannot afford to pump a few bucks in this game if you want, instead you come here to rant about it. Like a kid who didn't get the toy that he wanted. Or if you don't want to pump money in it, you could just accept that not everything is free and if you don't put efforts or money into something, you may not succeed. Yes this game is similar to real life, if you pay, you win. And here you are complaining about it. Then what do you do when you don't get something in a store? Beat the poor guy at the cashier to death and take the food? Rob a bank? Steal from evil rich fags and give the money to the poor like Robin Hood? You may be older than me but your point of view about the world is definitely showing that you have never grown up and you are totally unable to accept how is this world working.

Besides you are trolling with other people (not just with me), which again shows your poor mental condition. You use our cheats but you still go on trolling which makes you even more pathetic than if you would be a raging guy who hates cheats, because I would understand that. You hate speedboost buyers, you hate those who are giving your damn cheats for free, you hate everyone. Reason? How is your real life going? Wife left you? Fucking with a rich guy instead? Fired from work? You obviously have some problems if you have nothing else to do than attack others. You have a problem with those who have achieved anything in life. This shows that you are a very bitter and unsuccessful person.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/02/2011, 22:14   #19

hey guys,

When i am using ctrl + F7 all i do is lose money
I gaind milions of damage so was super happy till i say like 200 cash was in the minus instead of plus.

So with that beeing bugd and only beeing visual, what would be the way to gain as much money in the shortest amount of time

thanks for your time
Old 09/02/2011, 23:02   #20

Read the information please, you have to press Shift + F1 first!
if you have done this you can use the other cheats
Old 09/03/2011, 01:20   #21

Quote:
I love reading posts like these.

haha.
Old 09/03/2011, 01:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by baranged View Post
Quote:
I love reading posts like these.

haha.
Is next step is the holy Bible
Old 09/03/2011, 09:51   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
Lets be clear in 2 things Geri

1-I can complain about speedboost or whatever because my kids play nfsw. For that reason i am familiarized with this forums ,etc.

2- I only see 1 stupid here and that one is you hacking games (violating the law) and than complaining here because the others use hacks on the multiplayer.

If you cant deal with it than it is your choice.....But i laugh wen i read your FAKE posts about morality
It is easy to see who is the idiot here

PS-And i am here all day? You need to check better. It is you who have not real life , it is you who is on the keyboard all the day
all games have cheats, dont play games if you want to play fair.. livedown is selling vip hacks, geri is making a free hacks to stop livedown making money with their cheats.. more research first before saying this to geri
Old 09/03/2011, 09:55   #24

To make it easy
You get $1000 as a reward IF:
-You only used it to reach 5 minutes or 3
-You gained a hundred thousand or a ten thousand CTS (Cost To State)

Try that. It works.
Old 09/03/2011, 09:57   #25

Quote:
Really i do not play nfsw , and is rare i play other games.
I spend my little gaming time with/against my kids

I lose my time on more productive things.....The real life....And is there where we see who is the loser with low intelligence

I am pretty sure that compared with me you need to drink very milk
if i wer you, just play jackstone or barbie, tell me what online games has no cheat? your a father now? but i think your a kid.. even angry birds has a cheat even guess the sketch in facebook. hahahaa im laughing with your comments.. go home and play your kids...
Old 09/03/2011, 10:58   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin20111 View Post
all games have cheats, dont play games if you want to play fair.. livedown is selling vip hacks, geri is making a free hacks to stop livedown making money with their cheats.. more research first before saying this to geri
Quote:
if i wer you, just play jackstone or barbie, tell me what online games has no cheat? your a father now? but i think your a kid.. even angry birds has a cheat even guess the sketch in facebook. hahahaa im laughing with your comments.. go home and play your kids...
Poor boy does not understand english , or love the *** of someone
You talk about what?
Read my replies again
Old 09/03/2011, 15:08   #27

i think your a poor g4y...yeah its hard to understand your g4y comment..cause your also one of the livedown member g4yriders, simple to understand... this is so so simple noob..

STOP SELLING VIP SO geri will not update the hacks.. make money in a right way...nfsw is only for fun.. only ea will make money.. not the 1diots coders.. your mad coz your kids are noobs and always crying in game
Old 09/03/2011, 17:38   #28

Quote:
i think your a poor g4y...yeah its hard to understand your g4y comment..cause your also one of the livedown member g4yriders, simple to understand... this is so so simple noob..

STOP SELLING VIP SO geri will not update the hacks.. make money in a right way...nfsw is only for fun.. only ea will make money.. not the 1diots coders.. your mad coz your kids are noobs and always crying in game
It is amazing the fantasy on the mind of this Tintin
I can not find where i say here to not use free hacks
I can not find where i say here that i am member of some group selling hacks

Read my first reply on the page 1 of this topic , **** idiot

Do you understand now?
At my part i quit from explaining the obvious to your lack of intelligence!
Old 09/03/2011, 17:40   #29

this trener work ?
Old 09/03/2011, 18:17   #30

Quote:
It is amazing the fantasy on the mind of this Tintin
I can not find where i say here to not use free hacks
I can not find where i say here that i am member of some group selling hacks

Read my first reply on the page 1 of this topic , **** idiot

Do you understand now?
At my part i quit from explaining the obvious to your lack of intelligence!
hahahaha poor g4y, i dunno and i cant understand of your g4y comment, dunno wer to start? coz you crying poor g4y, i think you like the *** of jagu thats why your crying