Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hmm hard choice,,,,

Discussion on hmm hard choice,,,, within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hmm hard choice,,,,

this is a rlly hard choice ... i wnna buy the supra but then i waste my last car slot...
i already have the nissan 240ZX and i love it i have the lotus elise and i think its decent...
acceleration isnt the best atm
annyhow im thinking about or selling the elise and buying the supra and save up for a T3 lambo...

but idk... help me out guys :3
Old 08/23/2011, 06:19   #2

keep racing with your lotus!
then when u lvl 38(39) buy 959 or lvl 40 and buy m3
dont buy supra or lambo...
Old 08/24/2011, 11:53   #3

dont buy an another t2 car, save the money for good t3 car like porsche, bmw or corvette lambo isnt good
Old 08/24/2011, 19:59   #4

dude i say never sell ur lotus just save up for a bmw m3 gtr they are the best overall car one off the best for race and te so u want to save up for one ,
never get the supra i had one they are very *****