Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Police Department

Discussion on NFSW Police Department within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW Police Department

Ok, this made me laugh so bad... had to share. Browsing on google I came across a board and on it they have a crew of "Investigators". Their goal is to investigate and find the hackers. Says right on it they were inspired by NCIS lmao.

Somebody is taking this game a little to seriously.
Old 07/02/2011, 14:49   #2

got u there bro. but this so called Crew of Investigators gets something in return from EA for hunting hackers in the game. Oh and they are called EA Agents and not Crew of Investigators. Many of them are free roaming and racing amongst us in the game and u may never know when u bump or rammed unto them in ur next race so be careful if i were u...
Old 07/03/2011, 07:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1a5h76 View Post
got u there bro. but this so called Crew of Investigators gets something in return from EA for hunting hackers in the game. Oh and they are called EA Agents and not Crew of Investigators. Many of them are free roaming and racing amongst us in the game and u may never know when u bump or rammed unto them in ur next race so be careful if i were u...
I'm not posting the site but I'll post their discription, if you want to find the site google them.

"A few of you will be part of the WUIS (World United Investigation Service [Inspired by NCIS])

You'll be tracking down suspects, looking for hackers, etc.
Have fun!"

and...

"This area is up and runnng.
It is home to our brand new Police Department and NFS WORLD's newest Crew."

This one is just a crew of pathetic people who take the game way to seriously. As far as the EA people go... what are they going to do? ban me? delete my account? OH NO!!! it's just a game, some of us do have a life in the real world. So what I have to say to that, "EA can kiss my ***" NFSW is so plain and simple with a wide lack of content that we need hackers making interesting stuff for the game to keep it interesting, where EA fails, the wide range of hackers/modders succeed.

So this crew needs to get their hands out of mommy's wallets and face the sun light for a change. Pick up a instrument, do some carpentry, work on some real cars, do some art, etc.. etc...

This is why I laugh at people like that.