Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Free] [New Game] Word Search

Discussion on [Free] [New Game] Word Search within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Free] [New Game] Word Search

Hi guys. I'm from Ukraine. I'm a novice Android developer. And this is my third app on Google play called Word Search. Don't judge strictly) It took me about 3 months to develop the game. You can say that such games are already available in Google play. You're right, but in my game you can create word puzzles yourself and send them to friends. Will they be able to pass them? The game also supports 6 languages and contains more than 1000 levels. As you progress, chapters of the story that I wrote and much more will open up to you.

Google play:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Android Kids brain Yogurt - Word Game
02/13/2017 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
An android free game for children to learn different words with their spellings. It’s an educational game for kids with features parents admire in educational game. Kids usually don’t show interest in reading books and they just hate to do their homework given at school. Kids brain Yogurt provide platform for kids to learn variety of different English words. The game contain awesome features like, Colorful visuals, appealing audios, easy to play, word popping out from cars, choosing the...
fix word spacing errors in Word Microsoft Word tips.
01/10/2014 - Tutorials - 0 Replies
fix word spacing errors in Word Microsoft Word tips. Options window opens - > select Edit - >Settings Step 2: Unmark Adjust sentence and word spacing automatically - >OK * Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 Step 1: Click the Office icon on the left corner of the screen - >Word Options
NEW WORD/FREE KINGDOM *HOT*
04/28/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sell those: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8854/wielkatria da.jpg 130 euro or 180$ then those: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5474/shikimaru .png 130 euro or 180$ too and those in free kingdom: http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9118/newbitmap imagem.png those i sell 500$ or 390 euro clean mage without items. its not all she have 150kk on farmer and hte +8 htn+9 and some stuff that i didnt put because need change stats and it has 30 scrools to change stats. and 38k Z8 Points...