Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS STEAM - 8k Insta Win Trainer

Discussion on Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS STEAM - 8k Insta Win Trainer within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/04/2017, 22:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
I will give it a try as soon as possible !
Just some ideas: could you get coordinates of duelists and click on them in order to have a farmbot ?
With 9000 dmg and a duel time of 1 sec I'm afraid they could easily ban us for using your tool, you could make a "safe mode", it will start the duel, wait like 30sec and generate a random "possible" value like 10300 dmg or 11000 with random variables for spell/trap/fusion etc in order to look like a real duel ? It would be amazing !
Old 12/05/2017, 10:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadGamer78 View Post
Just some ideas: could you get coordinates of duelists and click on them in order to have a farmbot ?
With 9000 dmg and a duel time of 1 sec I'm afraid they could easily ban us for using your tool, you could make a "safe mode", it will start the duel, wait like 30sec and generate a random "possible" value like 10300 dmg or 11000 with random variables for spell/trap/fusion etc in order to look like a real duel ? It would be amazing !
I think there's no way to antiban. Because they have a lot of way to detect that you are hack/mod/botting. But it seems that they don't want to or don't need to.
Old 12/05/2017, 15:21   #18

I agree, we cannot be 100% safe but with 9999 atk dmg and 9999 effect dmg we are 100% unsafe They don't need/want to yet but I cannot take the risk to jeopardize my account
Could you share the source code ? I'm very interested by how you did your tool (I already use cheatengine to cheat on many games but never create an automated trainer).
I would love to help make it better (and try my idea of the safe mode)
But I would understand if you don't want to give it
Old 12/05/2017, 17:31   #19

Quote:
That's pretty much my first project i am working on, so it is possible but for now i keep it simple and free 2 use there is a already a bot called duelit. To be honest i just made this project to learn a bit more about c# and memory hacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratult6 View Post
I think there's no way to antiban. Because they have a lot of way to detect that you are hack/mod/botting. But it seems that they don't want to or don't need to.
There is always a way to go around that

Quote:
I agree, we cannot be 100% safe but with 9999 atk dmg and 9999 effect dmg we are 100% unsafe They don't need/want to yet but I cannot take the risk to jeopardize my account
Could you share the source code ? I'm very interested by how you did your tool (I already use cheatengine to cheat on many games but never create an automated trainer).
I would love to help make it better (and try my idea of the safe mode)
But I would understand if you don't want to give it
It's a simple c# code nothing special but i won't share it because there are alot of ppls who want to make some profit of it and that's why i used an obfuscator on last version i released Just use YouTube to find a Guide it's pretty easy
Old 12/05/2017, 19:59   #20

It's working fine !! Thank you !
Old 12/06/2017, 14:57   #21

You have very interesting project here I would like to ask you something: 1. what is " Added better Security to Hack itself . "? 2. How long need to get 60 stage (from 1 stage)? 3. Are you working with Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist too? Maybe do you have Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist trainer which helps to unlock all 7454 cards on Steam. I will donate you if you can try to create something with it.
Old 12/06/2017, 16:26   #22

I love you and want your babys now ty ive been waiting for this
Old 12/06/2017, 18:33   #23

Can you add for example wins 50 in Duel World?
Old 12/07/2017, 02:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighter101 View Post
Can you add for example wins 50 in Duel World?
Currently not possible. ALso waiting for Update 2.2 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurynas1 View Post
You have very interesting project here I would like to ask you something: 1. what is " Added better Security to Hack itself . "? 2. How long need to get 60 stage (from 1 stage)? 3. Are you working with Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist too? Maybe do you have Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist trainer which helps to unlock all 7454 cards on Steam. I will donate you if you can try to create something with it.
1.Added better Security to Hack itself = Made it more secure against reverse engineering by using obfuscators so it's harder to see my source code of this hack.

2. I don't know, because i did not tested it this far simply because i don't have the time for it but would say with Cheat Engine Speed Hack around 2-3 Day's maybe less. (If you are using my Video about playing xx level monster card or summon xxx monster card, Wich can be found on my Forum).

3. Nope, because there are already a lot for this Game
Old 12/07/2017, 08:15   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
Hello,

so i made a simple Trainer for 8k Instant win, for the Game Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS > Steam Version < and ill need some testers for it.

Because i did not found any section on steam for this ill post it here (if thats wrong please move it)

Features:

The Trainer and everything can be found here:

I would be happy if there is someone who would give it a try

~Ninjin

Code:
Version 7.0
--- Added better Security to Hack itself. 

Version 6.9
--- UI Fixes. 

Version 6.8
--- Added Security to Hack itself. 

Version 6.7
--- Removed Continous Trapcard. (Bugged)

Version 6.6
--- Interface fixes.
--- Added Winning Card ID.
--- Added Continous Trapcard.

Version 6.4
--- Added Recover LP.

Version 6.1-6.3
--- UI Fixes. 

v6.0
Added:
— New User Interface.
— AutoUpdate Feature.
File Scanned:
hi, the v7.0 trainer cannot be use on v2.2.0, no effect on it.
waiting your new update..
Old 12/07/2017, 09:57   #26

Quote:
Currently not possible. ALso waiting for Update 2.2 Changes

1.Added better Security to Hack itself = Made it more secure against reverse engineering by using obfuscators so it's harder to see my source code of this hack.

2. I don't know, because i did not tested it this far simply because i don't have the time for it but would say with Cheat Engine Speed Hack around 2-3 Day's maybe less. (If you are using my Video about playing xx level monster card or summon *** monster card, Wich can be found on my Forum).

3. Nope, because there are already a lot for this Game
2. Answer: Your trainer is not working
3. Answer: I did not understand
Old 12/07/2017, 11:14   #27

Whatever its outdated for now. They changed some thngs i will work on it when i got the time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2017, 21:31   #28

Quote:
Whatever its outdated for now. They changed some thngs i will work on it when i got the time.
Thank you for taking your time doing this. Your awesome coder, I was able to finish the event before it went off.

is there a email subscription I can know when you up date.
Old 12/08/2017, 14:55   #29

Good work man ! Waiting for update
Old 12/09/2017, 00:22   #30

Update is coming today but dunno if all will work
Thanks
1 User