Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/02/2017, 21:18   #661

elite*gold: 0
@ or @ Can you show your entire script?
Old 11/02/2017, 21:58   #662

@ you have to disable the fairy ads in the options.
Old 11/03/2017, 01:28   #663

As you can see, I've only edited my script from 1.3 dev 1. I tried using the 1.4 dev releases also but the new additions didnt seem to work for me (I leave it unchanged before i re-add my additions)

some things i worked on in my script compared to 1.3 dev 1 version are:
- "fixed" initial sword master level up to lvl 500 because #stopMasterAfterSkillsUnlocked doesnt work for me
> I copied and edited a section of a code and put it in the start to lvl up my sword master. only runs on a new script run or after a prestige
>I run on x100 lvl up btw

-spam level max hero main
>simply added more clicks to main hero

-spam level up HS
> same as previous
>i planned to make it click 4 times except at the start when i want it to click 12 times instead. So after the first level up, i've maxed out HS after a fresh prestige BUT idk why a counter in that section prevents me from doing this. so for now, it always clicks 12 times to level up HS instead of only on a new script run

-spam click clan ship and fairy accept dialogue
>it may not be visible, but my script still clicks in the center area for fairies, pet burst
>i'm a VIP account so i do (premium) fairies. as soon as it clicks on faires, the accept dialogue is clicked asap, preventing being stucked

-included random prestige times
>be sure to mirror settings in the :afterPrestige section also, not just in the settings area at the start

-time dependent press skills
>same as prestige times, mirror initial settings to :afterPrestige

-added HS in press skills (the later iteration of the script has it already though)

-stop leveling up non-main heroes after X minutes
>if you notice in the max out hero section, there's a time dependent clause there for when the script only levels up your main hero and not anymore the rest (just a simple time dependent :closeMenu addition)

-restarting the code in the middle of a run
>in case you need to restart script, look for this section
Code:
//#time = #time + 6000000
>remove the "//" and replace the number with desired minutes times 60000
>be cautious of your other time dependent settings for this

-click on "START BOSS"
>1.3 dev 1 clicks on skills but not "start boss"
>also clicks every 31 seconds after X minutes of running, in case you werent looking and you got stuck outside a boss, wasting time

-primary and secondary boss skills
>i added a new section :startBossWithSecondarySkill
>1.3 dev 1 put primary and secondary skills into the same condition and therefore not differentiate which skills is the primary one, therefore clicking on the wrong skill first when mana is limited to just 1 skill; it basically followed the code order, not if you specified primary or secondary

-other things i forgot, just check the code below

OTHER context behind my current script:
-my MS is 5.4k, prestiging at around mid 4.9k; this is why i set my level up to x100 and skill intensity to 3 every 3 minutes and prestige time ~80 (script) minutes. real time, that's about more than 80 minutes tho (about > 1.5 hours), not sure how much to offset the time to match real time
- HS level up clicks 12 times because I can reach 12 levels after a new prestige
-pet build
-i use WC DS (and late into the code, HoM); change up the intervals for your skill usage
-editing my script is not early game friendly. use the OG script instead and edit from there

BUGS:
-based on the 1.3 dev 1 release, #stopMasterAfterSkillsUnlocked does not work
-original "start boss" doesnt work, and my version isnt 100% effective. sometimes brings you OUT of a boss fight LOL
-HS lvl up initial clicks should only be 12 while the succeeding level up clicks should be 4, but for some reason, a counter doesnt work specifically in that part of the code
-Action Order; changing order to 2 3 1, just didnt work for me even as vanilla code

code below. maybe Tune389 can incorporate some of the things i added haha

i dont know how to properly upload codes in github. also how pull requests/forks work lol so i hope i didnt do anything wrong there =))
Old 11/03/2017, 06:37   #664

Can you change this script so that it only uses the hs from the beginning, and after 20 minutes spam all skills? thank you
Old 11/03/2017, 11:53   #665

Quote:
Originally Posted by djo_5296 View Post
As you can see, I've only edited my script from 1.3 dev 1. I tried using the 1.4 dev releases also but the new additions didnt seem to work for me (I leave it unchanged before i re-add my additions)

some things i worked on in my script compared to 1.3 dev 1 version are:
- "fixed" initial sword master level up to lvl 500 because #stopMasterAfterSkillsUnlocked doesnt work for me
> I copied and edited a section of a code and put it in the start to lvl up my sword master. only runs on a new script run or after a prestige
>I run on x100 lvl up btw

-spam level max hero main
>simply added more clicks to main hero

-spam level up HS
> same as previous
>i planned to make it click 4 times except at the start when i want it to click 12 times instead. So after the first level up, i've maxed out HS after a fresh prestige BUT idk why a counter in that section prevents me from doing this. so for now, it always clicks 12 times to level up HS instead of only on a new script run

-spam click clan ship and fairy accept dialogue
>it may not be visible, but my script still clicks in the center area for fairies, pet burst
>i'm a VIP account so i do (premium) fairies. as soon as it clicks on faires, the accept dialogue is clicked asap, preventing being stucked

-included random prestige times
>be sure to mirror settings in the :afterPrestige section also, not just in the settings area at the start

-time dependent press skills
>same as prestige times, mirror initial settings to :afterPrestige

-added HS in press skills (the later iteration of the script has it already though)

-stop leveling up non-main heroes after X minutes
>if you notice in the max out hero section, there's a time dependent clause there for when the script only levels up your main hero and not anymore the rest (just a simple time dependent :closeMenu addition)

-restarting the code in the middle of a run
>in case you need to restart script, look for this section
Code:
//#time = #time + 6000000
>remove the "//" and replace the number with desired minutes times 60000
>be cautious of your other time dependent settings for this

-click on "START BOSS"
>1.3 dev 1 clicks on skills but not "start boss"
>also clicks every 31 seconds after X minutes of running, in case you werent looking and you got stuck outside a boss, wasting time

-primary and secondary boss skills
>i added a new section :startBossWithSecondarySkill
>1.3 dev 1 put primary and secondary skills into the same condition and therefore not differentiate which skills is the primary one, therefore clicking on the wrong skill first when mana is limited to just 1 skill; it basically followed the code order, not if you specified primary or secondary

-other things i forgot, just check the code below

OTHER context behind my current script:
-my MS is 5.4k, prestiging at around mid 4.9k; this is why i set my level up to x100 and skill intensity to 3 every 3 minutes and prestige time ~80 (script) minutes. real time, that's about more than 80 minutes tho (about > 1.5 hours), not sure how much to offset the time to match real time
- HS level up clicks 12 times because I can reach 12 levels after a new prestige
-pet build
-i use WC DS (and late into the code, HoM); change up the intervals for your skill usage
-editing my script is not early game friendly. use the OG script instead and edit from there

BUGS:
-based on the 1.3 dev 1 release, #stopMasterAfterSkillsUnlocked does not work
-original "start boss" doesnt work, and my version isnt 100% effective. sometimes brings you OUT of a boss fight LOL
-HS lvl up initial clicks should only be 12 while the succeeding level up clicks should be 4, but for some reason, a counter doesnt work specifically in that part of the code
-Action Order; changing order to 2 3 1, just didnt work for me even as vanilla code

code below. maybe Tune389 can incorporate some of the things i added haha

i dont know how to properly upload codes in github. also how pull requests/forks work lol so i hope i didnt do anything wrong there =))

You dont have random clicks
Old 11/03/2017, 15:11   #666

any one has a working shadow clone script or can oyu help me make one pls
Old 11/03/2017, 17:51   #667

can we somehow reduce the tap speed but only outside the clanquest? i would still like to have fairies tapped but not with full speed (like half is enough) but in clanquest it should still make 600 taps

or does this code execute the tapping inside the boss fight?

:clanQuestHit

if #color1 == -28929 and #clanQuestLoopCount == 0
//add quest
#clanQuestCount = #clanQuestCount + 1
endif

#clanQuestLoopCount = #clanQuestLoopCount + 1

if #color1 == -28929 and #clanQuestLoopCount < 1000
//hit the boss
touchDown 0 180 730
touchUp 0
sleep 28
#time = #time + #btnDelay
goto :clanQuestHit
elseif #clanQuestLoopCount > 950
goto :clanQuestClose
endif
Old 11/04/2017, 01:23   #668

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2k9 View Post
You dont have random clicks
i do lol. as i said, ">it may not be visible, but my script still clicks in the center area for fairies, pet burst". the :randomTouch section is still there, is it not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumer12345 View Post
can we somehow reduce the tap speed but only outside the clanquest? i would still like to have fairies tapped but not with full speed (like half is enough) but in clanquest it should still make 600 taps

or does this code execute the tapping inside the boss fight?

//add quest
endif

//hit the boss
touchDown 0 180 730
touchUp 0
sleep 28
endif
go to the :randomTouch section. look for "sleep #hitDelay" and change #hitDelay to something bigger than declared at the start
Old 11/04/2017, 12:53   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by djo_5296 View Post
go to the :randomTouch section. look for "sleep #hitDelay" and change #hitDelay to something bigger than declared at the start
so :randomTouch is not used for clan quests?
Old 11/04/2017, 16:51   #670

Quote:
so :randomTouch is not used for clan quests?
Nope. If you noticed, i edited my section of :randomTouch, but it still goes at 600 for CQs. CQ clicks are visually different from :randomTouch clicks. changing one wont change the other. the clan quest clicking is somewhere in the :clanQuestSomethings sections

experiment! that's how i found out what the code does. never really talked to the maker nor did i know how to code on hiro at first haha
Old 11/04/2017, 20:09   #671

@ you could also be using power of swipe. you can vary it if you know which section is doing the taps. just randomize the sleep timer
Old 11/04/2017, 21:39   #672

a few questions about the script.
for some reason i set timer on and it shows the time every now en then but the time in the script flows slower than the actual time. so when i set prestige time 80mins it gets me 120 mins or even more.

second is there any way to make the script if i have more than 30%of my mana to use a few skills ? i want to use sc ,crit bf wc in that way not random . but before it uses them i want the script to check if i have enought mana for all of them and if there are all of them out of couldown.

sorry for my bad english . thank you
Old 11/04/2017, 23:06   #673

@ it should be something like:

//add quest
endif

//hit the boss
touchDown 0 180 730
touchUp 0
rand #bossAttackSleep 50 55
sleep #bossAttackSleep
endif

havent tested it myself
@
for the time check this #timeScaleAddition variable. your second question is not solveable with hiro macro. for that you would need a proper bot
Old 11/04/2017, 23:28   #674

Quote:
@ it should be something like:

//add quest
endif

//hit the boss
touchDown 0 180 730
touchUp 0
rand #bossAttackSleep 50 55
sleep #bossAttackSleep
endif

havent tested it myself
@
for the time check this #timeScaleAddition variable. your second question is not solveable with hiro macro. for that you would need a proper bot
its //if you wanna sync the script time with real time you can play around with this value
var #timeScaleAddition 0
Old 11/05/2017, 01:21   #675

Hey, I'm 3300 MS, somebody have a script adapted? I prestige towards 3000. And i don't understand to set settings.
Thank you !