Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro)

Discussion on Tap Titans 2 Advanced ClickBot (HiroMacro) within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/19/2017, 21:30   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF01 View Post
How often does the clan ship glow? I haven't used that skill but I think we can probably clone the egg hatching function to click that location.

Backup your script first in case it doesn't work, but something like:

Find:
Code:
// ----------- Settings
var #enableFairies 1
var #enablePremiumCollect 0
var #hatchEggs 1
var #enableTapping 1
Replace with:
Code:
// ----------- Settings
var #enableFairies 1
var #enablePremiumCollect 0
var #hatchEggs 1
var #enableClanShip 1
var #enableTapping 1
Find:
Code:
// ----------- Delays
var #btnDelay 150
var #hitDelay 40
var #menuSlideDelay 200
var #menuPopUpDelay 500
var #loadingClanQuestDelay 3000
Replace with:
Code:
// ----------- Delays
var #btnDelay 150
var #hitDelay 40
var #shipDelay 5
var #menuSlideDelay 200
var #menuPopUpDelay 500
var #loadingClanQuestDelay 3000
And Find:
Code:
	if #color1 == #colorWhite and #color2 == #colorBlack
		goto :startBossWithSkills
	elseif #color2 == #colorBlack and #startBossSkill == 0
		touchDown 0 420 40
		sleep #btnDelay
		#time = #time + #btnDelay
		touchUp 0
		sleep #btnDelay
	elseif #hatchEggs == 1
		touchPress 0 30 285
		sleep #btnDelay
	endif
Replace with:
Code:
	if #color1 == #colorWhite and #color2 == #colorBlack
		goto :startBossWithSkills
	elseif #color2 == #colorBlack and #startBossSkill == 0
		touchDown 0 420 40
		sleep #btnDelay
		touchUp 0
		sleep #btnDelay
	elseif #hatchEggs == 1
		touchPress 0 30 285
		sleep #btnDelay
	elseif #enableClanShip == 1
		touchPress 0 30 165
		sleep #shipDelay
		#time = #time + #shipDelay
	endif
Should work, in theory. But I'm not much of a coder and I've not tested it.

That's set to click the clan ship every 5 seconds, but you can adjust that easily enough.
Dont work Clan ship,NOX 5.Please help.
Old 10/20/2017, 10:51   #617

May someone improve this script? I have to use skill "Heavenly strike" every 3 second.
Old 10/21/2017, 01:08   #618

need update please ;.
Old 10/21/2017, 01:47   #619

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Working on an update. Can someone post me a list with all current Issues? I also looking for an high level clan (top 30), only temporary for the clan quest fix.

current version 1.4:

known todos:
- bugfix clan quest
- hero info screen appears in some unhappy cases and the script will stuck in it.

some thoughts to the bans:

They added an anti-cheat system. A way to intense. Take a look into reddit:

"I guess you made your anti-cheat algoritm too sensitive and it banned (teapoded) people who did nothing wrong... myself included."

"So after the 2.1 drop i feel like everything went all down from there. People getting banned and teapotted because they are 1st in tournys. Only way to actully push is getting wep sets and SP and most other things ingame have no meaning anymore. Thats all i had on my heart cya all in TT3 LUL"

"So i started playing 13 days ago and with a little research on the internet about teapot i think i have been banned but why? no cheats. Its pretty easy to reach 2.5wave with legendary equipment and clan help.What can i do now?"

"I woke up early today and decided to check out if I'm still a decent rank in the tournament. I turn on the wifi, upgrade some stuff and try to collect the daily eggs and so on. It loads indefinitely and there's some strange "teapot" text appearing at the top. After googling my problem (because you can't just say you banned people, you have to call it teapot so they don't even know when your game is broken and how much) I sent them a ticket in-game which seemed to load indefinitely as well. Did they ban my attempts to communicate with support as well? Turns out the message got through because I received an email saying so. Now do I wait for them to resolve this or can I do something else? I decided that if I miss this tournament prize I'm uninstalling this little game into oblivion because this is ridiculous btw."

"I also got teapotted didn't even know what it was until recently. I didn't even do anything other than spend some gems on the max clicker thing but apparently that's against the rules >.>"

"same happened to me, I advanced from 3250 to 3400 and didnt use any bugs or anything... didnt know this was a ban, untill I saw your post."

"I have 1,8m for 11d of gameplay time I thin what triggered the banhammer for me, was that I was focusing all on HoM and that got me to higher stage than I shold be at... that and that last tournament had 5x hero dmg and I bought adrenaline rush "

GameHive (changelog last update):
"The new tournament (max potential) algorithm is working well, and we will continue to polish it as needed. We are working on tournament cheaters as a priority issue at the moment and this should be finalized as soon as possible. We have been taking note of players that have been reported through this subreddit and the support desk & discord, reviewing and taking action accordingly. There are still some issues with cheater detection, but we wanted to distinguish that this is not relative to the tournament sorting algorithm. If you do suspect someone to be cheating, please send us a support ticket with your in-game support code, and the name of the player you suspect."

------

If your account is banned, you should try to contact the support (I think they can't really check this things). Maybe they unlock it again. All indicates bans @ tournaments. So move around tournmants with massive damage boosts until they update their anti cheat.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2017, 06:58   #620

All works perfectly. But one thing) Why he is not lvling up hero skills like heaven strike? He is using it, but he dont lvl up any skill.
Old 10/21/2017, 15:14   #621

-maxOutHeavenlyStrike doesnt work at all. If i use justunlock skills 0/1 heavenly strike never gets maxed.
-Would be cool if HS gets maxed and all other skills stays at lvl 1.
-Would be cool if all heroes gets lvled up in like every 5 min and the last 3 get a special lvl up every 30sec - 1 min.

All in all still great work man! You are the best
Old 10/21/2017, 20:27   #622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativ3x View Post
-Would be cool if all heroes gets lvled up in like every 5 min and the last 3 get a special lvl up every 30sec - 1 min.

All in all still great work man! You are the best
It will be great <3
Old 10/22/2017, 19:34   #623

Seems like the skills don't get used correctly with the timers when they're set lower. Is this a bug or am I just missing something in the config? Also, I've come back many times to the collect screen from a fairy
Old 10/22/2017, 22:28   #624

@ i recently got some issues where the script wasn't able to scroll in heroes properly. it did every swipe but it went only millimeters up so that only 8-9 heroes got unlocked. Also the skills are sometimes buggy, meaning not all get unlocked OR 1 skill get leveld to the maximum while others stay at 1.

features i'd like to see:
- random prestige time where we can set the bounds (already a posted solution)
- random #runActionsEveryXMinutes which randomizes each time
- full skill support (heavenly strike)
- a 3rd option for upgrading skills like a max level to which they should be leveled (e.g. lvl 5/10)
- maybe a support for Astral Awakening (tap area increase to capture all heroes/maybe even clan ship automatically)

what i would appreciate but nothing that is really needed:
- some more explanation to the variables and what changes to them do (e.g. #maxHitCount)
- maybe some developer explanation to the script which function does what and such so that we wouldn't rely on you
- instead of attacks per clan quest up take a number of paid attacks on the boss meaning that after 1 hour colldown you only use the free attack and not more diamonds

if you want more clarification or got questions feel free to ask

my current script
Old 10/23/2017, 03:44   #625

regarding how the script works, maybe you can give the flowchart for each thing it's doing. like which :sections and in what order is it being done

In my script, i've done an intervalSkill time changer

if #resultUpdateTime == 0
#seconds = (#time/1000)%60
#secondsTotal = #time/1000
#minutes = (#time/1000)/60
if #secondsTotal > 240
#intervalHeavenlyStrike = 180
#intervalShadowClone = 0
endif
if #minutes > 20
#fullManaSkill = 1
#intervalHeavenlyStrike = 0
endif
//if #minutes > 43
//#fullManaSkill = 5
//endif
if #minutes > 95
#fullManaSkill = 5
#intervalHeroes = 420
endif
if #minutes > 115
#intervalCrit = 530
#intervalFireBlade = 530
#intervalMidas = 0
#intervalHeroes = 530
#intervalShadowClone = 0
endif
endif

In the first few minutes, i only do HS, but later on, it changes itself to use different skills at different intervals based on the time
Old 10/23/2017, 03:44   #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyno View Post
Working on an update. Can someone post me a list with all current Issues? I also looking for an high level clan (top 30), only temporary for the clan quest fix.
Send me discord. "Elik5424" I help you. My clan top 20
Old 10/23/2017, 07:20   #627

some issues also
-Skill level up to max; it stops only at 3 level increases. I've been trying to do the getcolor function of when it's orange/available but idk why i can't do it properly.
-premium/fairy collect; it gets stuck on the fairy dialogue and doesnt click the blue accept button. my workaround here was a time delayed multiple press on the blue area but it doesnt always work
-level sword master to 600; it goes beyond lvl 600. instead, i did a manual press of 6 level ups of 100 increments every prestige and before prestige (the latter in case it somehow skips the sword hero level up at the start, so at least when timer ticks to prestige time, it levels up hero to 600 more just in case
-startBossWithSkill; clicks on the assigned skill, but not the "Fight Boss" button

some thing you can try to work on also are, getcolor per hero to check if they unlocked every last skill at lvl 6000 to signify that they should stop being leveled up. you can do a getcolor of the default grey background in the lvl 6000 skill spot then if it isnt gray anymore, that means youre done leveling that hero. this can get tricky though when it scrolls through the list and the lvl 6000 skill area doesnt align all the time
Old 10/23/2017, 17:42   #628

can i set up bot to upgrade the lvl skills for example to 2lvl or 5?
Old 10/23/2017, 18:25   #629

V 1.4 Stuck in the fairy dialogue
Old 10/23/2017, 18:41   #630

elite*gold: 128
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elik5424 View Post
Send me discord. "Elik5424" I help you. My clan top 20
Can you send me your discord digit tag? Or add me Tune389#4380.