Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rise of Kingdoms - Whale archer account for sale - vip16 / 9 expertise commanders

Discussion on Rise of Kingdoms - Whale archer account for sale - vip16 / 9 expertise commanders within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rise of Kingdoms - Whale archer account for sale - vip16 / 9 expertise commanders

Hello!
I'm selling my ROK account due my university started and I don't have time to play anymore. I'm the only owner of this account and it has access to gmail only (android). Never linked to facebook or ios.
My account is 60m+ power currently and 800m kill points.

My discord so you can contact me direcly: kn#9161

Price: 600€

Payment method: BTC (bitcoin).
If you don't use BTC I can teach you how to create a wallet and start using bitcoin, it's really simple and basic.

Account Informations:
- 62m power + extra 2 year speedups
- VIP 16 (3 golden heads per day)
- 5 legendary pieces crafted
- Archer account (ottoman civilization)
- 20 passport pages
- an incredible amount of resources (over 10bil at total)
- full city upgraded (all constructions level 25)
- max research
- 2 years of universal speedups
- amazing equipment sets to arch and inf
- Commanders:
* Minamoto expertised
* Aethelflaed expertised
* Edward expertised
* Ysg expertised
* Hannibal Barca expertised
* Ramesses expertised
* Alex expertised
* Nebu expertised
* Ishida Mitsunari expertised (farmer)
* Constantine l - 5511
* Charles Martel - 5524
* Richard l - 5551
* Caocao - 5553
* El cid - 5551
* Tomyris - 5215
* Artemisia - 5511
* Guan - 5111
* Leonldas - 5111
* Cleopatra - 5553 (farmer)
* Seondeok - 5551 (farmer)

Please contact me on discord (mentioned above) if interested.

You can find more informations and photos about the account in imgur: )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 71M ACCOUNT / 7 MAXED COMMANDERS / VIP15 / ARCHER & INFANTARY ACC
06/16/2021 - Mobile Games Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! I'm selling my ROK account due my university started and I don't have time to play anymore. I'm the only owner of this account and it has access to gmail only (android). Never linked to facebook or ios. My account is 71m power currently but if you use the 3 years universal speedups in inventory for training only, you get more more than 90m power. My discord so you can contact me direcly: dop#2823 Price: 500€ Payment method: BTC (bitcoin). If you don't use BTC I can teach you...
[Selling] Rise of Kingdom ACCOUNT 70M+ POWER | VIP 11 | 37 COMMANDERS, 13 MAXED | 24 PASSPORTS
06/08/2021 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
72+ Power VIP 12 #1163 Price: 400€ Academy max except catapult 37 Commanders, many maxed Other infos:
[Selling] Rise of 50mil power, 6 maxed legendary commanders, 2.7mil troops, 94mil kills, Vip13,
11/14/2019 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Pictures of anything you need can be shared to you to prove everything below and more. 50Mil with vip13 and 25 Mil with vip 10 are on the account.. 6 legendary and all epics expertised. And a fair few at 5500 or higher (Ysg, Richard, minamoto, caocao, aefled, Charles maxed) Have every commander apart from Tomyris and Constantine. Just shy of 100mil kills, earned properly, not by farm killing
[Selling] Rise Of Civilization 5,5mil Troop IV A lot high commanders
12/01/2018 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Here I am selling my RoC account . At the moment I have 5,5Mil power,Hall at 21 almost 22 Cao Cao at lvl 40 with 5stars , Scipio at 41 with 5 stars and a lot more commanders. Still have a lot of speedups unused. All Tier IV troops are reasearched and almost all troops are tier 4 upgraded and still have a lot of training speedups. If you want to know anything specific just ask. I am waiting for offers don't have a set price. Edit: Forgot to mention The account is on Kingdom#61 Edit2:...
WHALE-SERVICES.COM [07/SKRILL/BTC/ETH]♣WHALE SELLER'S QUESTING & MINIGAMES SERVICE♣←
06/12/2017 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to our Questing service www.Whale-Services.com --ASK LIVECHAT FOR QUEST PRICES-- We are able to complete any quest(s) upon request. Questing packages: Nightmare Zone Dragon Scimitar