Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rise Of Civilization 5,5mil Troop IV A lot high commanders

Discussion on Rise Of Civilization 5,5mil Troop IV A lot high commanders within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rise Of Civilization 5,5mil Troop IV A lot high commanders

Here I am selling my RoC account . At the moment I have 5,5Mil power,Hall at 21 almost 22
Cao Cao at lvl 40 with 5stars , Scipio at 41 with 5 stars and a lot more commanders. Still have a lot of speedups unused. All Tier IV troops are reasearched and almost all troops are tier 4 upgraded and still have a lot of training speedups. If you want to know anything specific just ask.
I am waiting for offers don't have a set price.

Edit: Forgot to mention The account is on Kingdom#61

Edit2: I'm at almost 7mil power right now with over 100k troops each tier4 and more.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche Civilization 5-Spieler/ Searching for Civilization 5-player
10/30/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Suche jemanden, der Civilization 5 + beide Add Ons besitzt und sich mit dem World Builder auskennt. Ich brauche eine kleinere Karte gebastelt - nichts besonders Kompliziertes. Hello I am searching for someone who owns Civilization V + both add ons and is familiar with the world builder. I need a map created - nothing too special.
[Selling] Clash of Clans. Good TH10 FAST SELL! High Level Walls! Good Troop! ~1250 GEMS!
11/19/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my clash of clans account. 1.Th 10 2.Best offer over 110 (Or best offer, will use MM) 3.No name change 4.5 Builders 5.~1250 Gems 6.Will give email passwords for both accounts Want money over MM.
[Selling] Clash of Clans. Good TH10 FAST SELL! High Level Walls! Good Troop! ~1250 GEMS!
11/19/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my clash of clans account. 1.Th 10 2.Best offer over 110 (Or best offer, will use MM) 3.No name change 4.5 Builders 5.~1250 Gems 6.Will give email passwords for both accounts Want money over MM.
TRADE my DUPE IN RF COMMANDERS to your GAME POINTS HACK
11/11/2010 - RF Online - 9 Replies
i need serious trade. just add me in my ym. [email protected]:handsdown:
tactical commanders
07/27/2006 - General Coding - 1 Replies
könnte einer mit vllt. tactical commanders cheats besrogen wäre extrem froh darüber