Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS mobile legends account lvl 30 many champs

Discussion on WTS mobile legends account lvl 30 many champs within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS mobile legends account lvl 30 many champs

Hey I want to sell my mobile legends account. It is lvl 30 and has 65 Champs, 25 skins and 360 diamonds. My current rank is bronze.
I want to trade with mm or you can go first If you have many tbm I will go first.
Only pp and message me with your offers.

Tags
mobile legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL EUW, Gold, Many Champs, Many Runes, Many Skins :3
03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I want to sell my LoL Account. Server is EUW. Screens below. I made a Screen of the Rune Shop, which shows that nearly all runes are bought. Offers please start at 35€ :3 http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150320/k6b77vz 4.png http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150320/wmary4v d.png Taking Payment via PP or PSC. Only with paid MM.
30 lvl WTS EUW ACCOUNT many skins many champs 1650 elo
09/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
The account has 10 rune pages - all filled with perfect runes for all lane champs . The account will be sold to a higher prize of 45 EU PAYPAL ONLY. Im whiling to go with middleman or going first on trusted . contact me on skype : evil.panda91 NOTE! THE ACCOUNT HAS UNSPEND 4200 RP
[WTS] EU West accounts lvl 30 many champs many skins , AND BOOST ELO
05/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guyz , i got many accounts on eu west to sell , i got many lvl 30 with many champs and skins high or low elo i can pl your accounts too , i got 2.2 elo on main account , so it s easy for me to up your elo from 0 to 2k . if you want more informations add me on league of legend " LDLC Mirak" or on skype " mirakiswanted "
WTS lvl 30 acc EUW with all but 6 champs and many many skins!
01/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says im looking to sell my lol euw acc as i wish to play SWTOR, i have every champ except: Leona Yorick Rumble Trundle Kennen I also have a full set of AP runes, AD runes, Tanking runes and support runes