Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fire emblem Heroes , IV Editing service.

Discussion on Fire emblem Heroes , IV Editing service. within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Fire emblem Heroes , IV Editing service.

Hello, I offer my services for people interested in all that is related to IV editing in FEH

NOTICE
As of the update (3.0.0) IV editing has no BAN consequence since the launch of the game . Its the only safe manipulation for clean accounts because its client side not server side . There are other mods that still technically work (such as morphing units etc) but these will get you permanently banned within 48 hours - 1 week unless you are using a friend banned account because its server side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are IVs?

IVs are randomly assigned values assigned to units in the game that determine what the level 40 stats at the end will be.
For example, a unit may have the following stat line at level 40:

HP: 35
Atk: 35
Spd: 30
Def: 30
Res: 20

This is what's called a neutral IV. However, it could also look like this:

HP: 38
Atk: 32
Spd: 30
Def: 30
Res: 20

This would show what's called a "+HP/-Atk" IV. This service will allow you to change IVs into more advantageous IVs.Say NO to the -atk/-spd IV's !

Exemple :

This service in only applicable to summoned units so FYL/GHB/Tempest/etc cannot have their IV changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pricing
1-9 units: $1 each
10+ units: $0.75 each
IV change teaching method: 25 $

I accept only paypal / paysafecard or steam gift card at the moment (Friends&Family/Gift).
You can reach me on discord at: seahorse91#3995 or private message ( ensure you are actually chatting to me and not an imposter ).

Number of edited Units : 348
Old 07/08/2018, 22:26   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 131/0/0
+++ went first if you wanna have a high quality service it´s here so grab your chance
Old 07/13/2018, 22:28   #3

Some exemple of recent IV editing

Only 3 slot left , all's welcome guys :>
Old 08/23/2018, 19:24   #4

Can also teach how you can change the IV yourself pm for détails
Old 10/28/2018, 22:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great service, fast and simple! Thx
Old 10/30/2018, 15:34   #6

I can also clean Abyssal or Infernal map if needed and its 100% safe
Old 11/10/2018, 20:39   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi im interested in this service, where is best to contact you?
Old 11/11/2018, 12:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaxby9 View Post
hi im interested in this service, where is best to contact you?
Join Me on discord seahorse#3995
Old 12/11/2018, 15:58   #9

Update: It's still working with the 3.0 update more than 340 units edited
Old 12/11/2018, 17:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seller was very active and responsive, as well as completing task in timely manner. No ban (3.0) and I would recommend this service to anyone bummed out over crappy IV’s!
Old 12/13/2018, 17:06   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When I decided to use the service to get a unit edit, I was a little skeptical about it as I had not heard of a way to edit a units ivs. When the seller and I started up a chat on Discord, I asked many questions beforehand so I could understand the process of the exchange. The seller calmly and politely explained the process and after explaining we even ended up having a friendly conversation. At the time it was late and I couldn't make payments until the afternoon, so I said I would pay for services later. The seller said I could make payments later and could have the process done then and there. The amount of time it took to get my unit edit only took around 5 minutes.After that he removed all information of my account off his device and I payed him later that day. I can say for certain that I was pretty content with the service and would use it again when I had needed to have another unit edit.
Old 12/19/2018, 10:41   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing Work

It was no easy task to do over 50 units which took maybe an hour. He was nice enough to provide a freebies to since the quantity of unit requested was higher than normal. I highly recommend using this service.

So half and month I manage to pull the newest focus units. Ichiro91 manages to knock out the task in a few minutes. I will continue to ulitize his services.

Tags
feh iv edit editing