Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Any mobile game iOS or android 99.99$ game packs at 65$ only.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any mobile game iOS or android 99.99$ game packs at 65$ only.

Good day ,

I'm Providing the cheapest ingame 99.99$ packs at the price of 68$ Only , offering as well Bundle purchases more Info will be detailed down Below .

Important Info you must know :

*first of All my purchases are clean and issued by a Visa card that is under my own name,
no stolen or hacked CC's.

* NO , i don't do Packs refund ,( some sellers these days follow these process where they get you the pack and get paid , then they contact the provider and request refund , leaving you in debt in your game which is something extremely bad).

*the second time you make orders with me you start getting an discount up to 5% (depends on the game and payment method ) .

* offering Bundle purchases , where the more packs you buy at once , the more discount you get (again it depends on the game and payment method)

Current Prices :
Single 99.99$ pack : 68$
two packs of 99.99$ : 130$
three packs of 99.99$ : 185$
more than that i cant give confirmed price now , we need to talk and see the current financial status then decide.

why he is going so cheap ?
first of all, for each $ i spent using my visa online , my Bank credits my Point for it , (points gets redeemed for many usefull things in dubai) plus i have the cash back feature from my bank which leaves me with benefit on both ways.
dont forget the tweak we use for android have something to do with the region and settings , while on iTunes my trick will be a secret for a while , all i can say is rest assured, you are safe.

Payment methods:
1-Skrill
2-Paypal
3-western union
4 wire transfers ,but then you have to wait untill the money deposit confirmation is recieved.

my Offer will include every single mobile game either on android or iTunes , both are included .

CONTACT ME:
Kindly add me on Line under the following ID : gazzar101
or email me at

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 263
The Black Market: 167/0/1
Can i get a Vouch? Contact me than.

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me pls
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can anyone vouch for this or is this guy trying to scam people here who would dare to try?

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Things like this are always fishy, be careful just pointing that out there
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wouldnt trust this guy. He has 3 accounts on line. Went i mentioned that on line he deleted his account. Seems like a massive scammer. I have screenshots
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles10000 View Post
Good day ,

I'm Providing the cheapest ingame 99.99$ packs at the price of 68$ Only , offering as well Bundle purchases more Info will be detailed down Below .

Important Info you must know :

*first of All my purchases are clean and issued by a Visa card that is under my own name,
no stolen or hacked CC's.

* NO , i don't do Packs refund ,( some sellers these days follow these process where they get you the pack and get paid , then they contact the provider and request refund , leaving you in debt in your game which is something extremely bad).

*the second time you make orders with me you start getting an discount up to 5% (depends on the game and payment method ) .

* offering Bundle purchases , where the more packs you buy at once , the more discount you get (again it depends on the game and payment method)

Current Prices :
Single 99.99$ pack : 68$
two packs of 99.99$ : 130$
three packs of 99.99$ : 185$
more than that i cant give confirmed price now , we need to talk and see the current financial status then decide.

why he is going so cheap ?
first of all, for each $ i spent using my visa online , my Bank credits my Point for it , (points gets redeemed for many usefull things in dubai) plus i have the cash back feature from my bank which leaves me with benefit on both ways.
dont forget the tweak we use for android have something to do with the region and settings , while on iTunes my trick will be a secret for a while , all i can say is rest assured, you are safe.

Payment methods:
1-Skrill
2-Paypal
3-western union
4 wire transfers ,but then you have to wait untill the money deposit confirmation is recieved.

my Offer will include every single mobile game either on android or iTunes , both are included .

CONTACT ME:
Kindly add me on Line under the following ID : gazzar101
or email me at
I suggest not buying from him. He has more then account and when i brought that up he deleted his line. Might be a scammer

Tags
cheap, gold, packs, resources