Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yugioh Duel Links Starter Account

Discussion on Yugioh Duel Links Starter Account within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Yugioh Duel Links Starter Account

As the title states, Im looking to buy a Yugioh Duel Links Starter Account. I am primarily looking for a 'starter' account so that I can play through the game by myself. I am mainly looking for an account that has either of the following things:
- Lots of gems (so that I can open packs myself, i mean something around 8,000 gems).
-OR, an account that has mirror wall, Sphere Kuriboh and other good cards and is also low level so that I can play and level it up myself.

If you have any offers, please PM me or drop a comment here.

Thanks for reading .
Old 07/25/2017, 21:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey

Your request is a few months old. Did you already find one? Am selling my acc, if you are interested

Tags
duel links, yugioh account, yugioh duel links

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links Account with 8400 Gem/Diamanten
03/18/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I am selling Yu Gi Oh Duel Links Account. Available at the moment: 1 x Starter Account (nothing played yet) with 8400 Gems/Diamonds (50 Diamonds are 0,99€ ingame!, so around 169€ worth, but I can sell it much cheaper) So you were able to open 169 Packs (!!). See picture: https://picload.org/image/rldlardl/unbenannt.jpg
[Selling] Verkaufe > Yugioh Duel Links Account für 15€ Playstore Karte
03/05/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
verkauft.
Yugioh Duel Generation
02/13/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe meinen Duel Generation account mit über 800 karten für 20€ psc. Elementarhelden Deck schicksalshelden Deck wenn interesse da ist per insta melden merthncr1 http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/thumbnail/screens hot2017c06iys8lj3_thumb.jpg
miniclip yugioh duel arena hack
07/21/2014 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
can someone make one for stamina recovery at least please? its an awesome game but your only allowed to play 5 matches per day that sucks