Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Walking dead road to survival Pulaski region

Discussion on Walking dead road to survival Pulaski region within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Walking dead road to survival Pulaski region

i am selling my account in Pulaski region. I have 15700 rep, i am 130th place on global leaderboard and i am in top 3 faction in my region. I have S1++ team, townhall lvl 19, scav camps lv 17, training camps lvl 16. Also have 420 coins, 42000 sp ( u may buy another 5 star caracter). for more informations u may send me questions on . Price is only 150$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] - The Walking Dead -Road To Survival (50+ epics)
01/16/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hi All, Selling my account for cheap cause i pretty much just want my account to go on instead of it being wasted. Account details : World cans- 120 Raid cans - 115 War cans - 61 More then 50+ , five star characters including (these are max level and T4) :
[Selling] The Walking Dead Road To Survival Account (21 5* in Mitchell Region)
12/18/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 9 Replies
I want to sell my The walking dead RTS account Lvl 72, have 25 5*, lots of trainer and others characters too, if you interested please show your offer and contact me via whatsapp : +6281221780354 (i will send u the pict in there and negotiate)
The walking dead road to survival account (16 5*)
11/04/2016 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
The walking dead road to survival account Some stats could change in better before ends since Im still playing Level 83 Region Randolph (EN) Reputation 85th (24K) 5 stars character: 2 Yellow Morgan, Yellow Michionne (with shield skill SUPER RARE), Green Hershel (with revive skill SUPER RARE), Green Jesus (comando skill) SUPER RARE, Green Larry (Bonus Drop Skill), Green Lee (with shield skill SUPER RARE), Red Timothy (commando skill), Green Ezekiel, Red Governor, Blue Mark, Green...
[Selling] Walking Dead : Road to Survival Account
01/19/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hi WTS Walking Dead : Road to Survival Account. Account Infos : -TOP 50 region Coweta (EN), -lvl 35+, -Full team 4* tier 4 and many other (got mele team and ranged) u canmake all quest, raids and farm top players, (dont have 5* so i dont use cheats), -Townhall 20, - many items (1000+ gold - can use on other region and much more).
Walking Dead Road to Survival ( App )
12/27/2015 - Smartphones - 5 Replies
Hi. Gibt's das was für das Spiel? ?? 😊