Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fresh Dokkan Battle Accounts: Multi God Tier

Discussion on Fresh Dokkan Battle Accounts: Multi God Tier within the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fresh Dokkan Battle Accounts: Multi *** Tier

Hi guys,

I have a lot of fresh Dokkan Battle accounts up for sale.

Here is a list of up to date albums. Each album contains relevant accounts, let me know which account you are interested in.

Trifecta + SSRs

Super Vegito + Gogeta + SRRs

Super Vegito + Godtenks + SSRs

Super Vegito + Phy Brolly + SSRs

Godtenks + Brolly + SSRS

Godtenks + Gogeta + SSRs

More to come. . .

Currently this is restricted to Global accounts, however I will be posting up JP accounts in the near future. To browse through the accounts please visit my fb page:

Please comment or message me on the page quoting the accound ID you are interested in. The global accounts that are currently on offer come with a decent amount of training items and zeni, ie very quick and easy to boost

If you are interested in JP accounts let me know what you are looking for.

Paypal Only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DBZ Dokkan Battle Rank 180 + 30 UR/SSR
12/25/2016 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Today i wanna sell my Dokkan battle acc. Currently im level 180 and have over 30 UR's and SSR's. LR Goku SA is lvl 16. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet PM me with your offer or add me on skype: jonkeeel
[Selling] [GLOBAL]Fresh Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle Accounts
09/14/2016 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 9 Replies
Selling fresh Dragon Ball dokkan battle accounts ~ Lv 1 without any Story done so u can get plenty of Stones. Accepting only Paypal ~ Prices vary depending on SSRīs Trade will go without MM cuz it takes way to long uīll pay and get your Account instantly ! Please Note that the Trade will go via the Trade System of EPVP.
[Selling] Global Dokkan battle accounts FRESH!
04/08/2016 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i recently started playing dokkan battle and thought about rerolling alot, and i did exactly that, these are a couple of my accounts. i have way more, just ask me about it and i may have your wanted character :) Can buy trough ebay or personal via skype up to you. Huge dokkan battle account collection all fresh! GLOBAL SERVER | eBay feel free to message me for any questions or special requests (other character higher rank etc) Skype : Eloshoppers
[Selling] Any Dokkan Battle Character!!!
11/05/2015 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
I'm Selling dokkan battle accounts in global. I have cheap Accounts for any obtainable (SSR) character. ALL ACCOUNTS ARE FRESH (LvL 1) PM me!
[Selling] Selling DBZ Dokkan battle accounts!
10/30/2015 - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading - 0 Replies
Full list of prices and accounts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lMLlqhipC 0k8qskYtUGg8O0TlIG7l1Q24njfKBjYDk8 Some of accounts i have: SSJ Trunks SSJBardock Frieza(Final Form) Whis SSJBardock