Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Summoners War Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners War EU account with 14 6* auto DB10, GB10, TOA 100 and 5k Crystals

Discussion on Summoners War EU account with 14 6* auto DB10, GB10, TOA 100 and 5k Crystals within the Summoners War Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Summoners War EU account with 14 6* auto DB10, GB10, TOA 100 and 5k Crystals

HELLO

I have for sale an EU Summoners War account with lots of stuff in kinda late game On arena without trying hard i finish in c1 but c2 could be reached if time would be spent on it U can do easly Giants and Dragons b10 auto and finish toa 100 on normal and somewhat 50 on hard (never tried higher).
I have monsters for Necro b10 auto but all are on 5* and never bothered to make them 6* to be honest coz of the new projects popping up :P but its absolutely doable Only JoJo missing of the monsters to complete Sigmarus the Water Pheonix Fusion. I closed previous thread coz i summoned few new monsters
I'm interested only in serious offers so any offer that will make me laugh or trolls i will ignore straight away. (looking for 200$)
U can contact me here on PW or xTubix on kik or on my email or xt4t4nk4x on SKYPE i'll be sure to respond fast payments only via paypal (can be verified MM from the forum but u'll pay his fee (just count out MM fee from the account price)) i already sold one SW account here and one LoL account so here is the list of my monsters and all of the runes and skills i got :

All of the buildings, achievements, Mana and Crystals -
All of the Monsters - (50 Ifrit Pieces and collecting till Theomars)
Dropped also 32 Shapeshifting Stones

update:
i upgraded alot of runes to +15, got many skill ups, 80 pieces for another ifrit, got wind kobold bomber, a lot of monsters for a panda fusion, a lot of new runes

ANOTHER UPDATE
just got DARK ASSASSIN and she's already awakened and 5* max lvl also made 5 5* monsters for another 6* and got 3 dark phantom thiefs, upgrading arcana booster tower (almost max lvl)

Nat 5's * :
6* Akhamamir the Wind Ifrit -
6* Pungbaek the Wind Pioneer -
6* Veromos the Dark Ifrit -
6* Raki the Fire Hell Lady -
5* Laika the Fire Dragon Knight - (not runed))
5* Tesarion the Fire Ifrit -

Nat 4's *:
6* Chasun the Wind Sky Dancer -
6* Qebehsenuef the Water Horus -
6* Verdehile the Fire Vampire -
6* Hwa the Fire Rakshasa -
6* Baretta the Fire Sylph -
6* Lushen the Wind Joker -
6* Galleon the Water Pirate Captain -
5* Jun the Fire Samurai - (not runed)
5* Shihwa the Fire Nine Tail Fox - (not runed)
5* Susanoo the Water Ninja - Made for Water Pheonix Fusion (not runed)
5* Izaria the Water Succubus - (not runed)
5* Natalie the Light Assassin - (not runed)
5* Grego the Dark Lich - (not runed))
5* Lanett the Dark Magic Knight - (not runed)
4* Jean the Fire Phantom Thief - (not runed)
4* Soha the Water Nine Tail Fox - (not runed)
4* Arang the Wind Nine Tail Fox - kept for Water Pheonix fusion
4* Stella the Water Assassin
4* Luer the Water Phantom Thief
4* Orion the Water Brownie Magician
4* Draco the Fire Brownie Magician
4* Shimitae the Wind Sylph
4* Duamutef the Fire Horus
4* Avaris the Water Anubis

Nat 3's * :
6* Megan the Water Mystic Witch -
6* Belladeon the Light Inugami -
5* Bernard the Wind Gryffon -
5* Jultan the Dark Werewolf - (not runed)
5* Raoq the Fire Inugami - (not runed)

Nat 2's * :
6* Shannon the Wind Pixie -
5* Colleen the Fire Harpu - (not runed)
5* Konamiya the Water Garuda - (not runed)

Runes (only 5* and 6*) :
Blade -
Despair -
Endurance -
Energy -
Fatal -
Focus -
Guard -
Rage -
Revenge -
Shield -
Swift -
Violent -
Old 04/24/2016, 00:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
pn me with your price.
Old 05/16/2016, 09:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50€
Closed Thread