Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minecraft in mayhem all the time .-.

Discussion on Minecraft in mayhem all the time .-. within the Minecraft forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Minecraft in mayhem all the time .-.

quite a mess people dug getting stressed out over microsoft buying minecraft i mean sure microsft had ruined some games but they dont ruin everything they touch in fact most of the stuff they buy out i noticed they dont give a **** on profits they just buy it to state the obvious that their rich as hell..... then again im sure jeb's eula drama didnt help things none according to notch he had no part in that decision.

My point is why do people over dramatize and point fingers every time a large change comes?!
Old 11/20/2014, 13:35   #2

The Black Market: 243/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,435
I think people over-dramatize, because they are afraid of changes.
They are happy with how it is and do not want to change anything.

Sorry for my bad english
Old 11/20/2014, 13:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ƒaℓsє. View Post
I think people over-dramatize, because they are afraid of changes.
They are happy with how it is and do not want to change anything.

Sorry for my bad english
Honestly the server uproar I can understand but microsoft logically it doesnt make sense for them to change minecraft anyways think about it there is no profit to be made at all and DLC is not really possible especially with forge and bukkit the community lives off of those 2 groups (if bukkit revived) the most if microsoft changed that it would solve nothing.While I can see the eula being updated so authors are allowed to buy a licence to sell mods under microsoft in a safe environment because face it mods are not as easy in minecraft to make as you think.Believe me I tried you're better off going to learn indie game design before doing minecraft mods.